Serious discussion

What happens to Ukraine now?

They put all cards on USA and Trump said he doesn't give 2 shits about them.

EU can't do shit after Dutch referendum too, they can of course sanction Russia, but we all know Russians can eat grass as long as Russia is stronk.

So back to the question. Ukraine gets weaker every month way quicker than Russia. They arent fixing shit and keep on dying in Donbass. Is there a way out?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/20/trump-gives-ukraine-cold-shoulder-in-new-york-clinton-poroshenko/
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=UAH&to=RUB&view=5Y
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peзepвный_фoнд_Poccийcкoй_Фeдepaции
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everything will be fine

>Is there a way out?
emigrating to poland and from there to some western country

For who?

>Keep on dying in Donbass
Not really. Theyve had the upper hand in the war for a long time now. The only reason the separatists are not dead yet is them being fed by Russia.

close fritz, they are alive because ukrainian government makes money from that war.

Move along, I'm sick of this

x polaco may suck lochness monster dick

Qt refugees welcome

Ireland please

Who, the president? He wants to export his chocolate to the west.

poland infected belarus and Ukraine with tribal society led by oligarchs mindset

Notkraine pls

tfw you will never join ira but shitty pekhotnaya divizya

ukrainians will be first to burn in hell tbqh

Qatar or Luxembourg.

>we all know Russians can eat grass
russians could eat grass but a such big country needs a stable economy to survive, sanctions are a hard hit for russian economy even if president Putin doesn't admit it

>keep on dying in Donbass.
We are in a truce moment now, the casualties are only from skirmishes and sniping, I think Ukraine is preparing an offensive or something like that

And how they are going to finance this offensive?

I agree sanctions are hard on Russia, but they are able to withstand more than Ukraine.

>Ukraine is preparing an offensive
R.I.P. ukrainian conscripts

no afrika pls

Hopefully the EU will drop the sanctions on russia.

Fuck ukraine.

European and Canadian investments, don't forget about the leaf

Roll for Venezuela

They are not making a very good job helping them tbqh.

Pls no Africa

Won't they be like embezzled? The corruprion there is sky high

pls

>I think Ukraine is preparing an offensive or something like that
Poor 18yo- ukr conscripts.
God bless DLPR.

banter

eh, it's a war, conscription exists for this kind of situations

hope i'll get a qt asian country

Into the trash you go.

Ops, sorry, I thought your numbers ended in 91. Shiet.

don't misunderstand me, I love Russia, I like a lot every slav culture country but this time I think that the more legitimate side to pick is the Ukrainian one
I'm very sad this war is occurring

>Trump said he doesn't give 2 shits about them
[citation needed]
Besides, Mad Dog Mattis won't let Russians run rampant. And Trump looks like the type that would bash your head in if you look at him funny.
>Ukraine gets weaker every month way quicker than Russia
[citation needed]
>They arent fixing shit and keep on dying in Donbass
This pisses me off too

>siding qith people screaming "mosqalyaqu na gilyaku" or "we will do a parade on a red square.

>Conscription exists for this kind of situations
Isn't a reason to don't send your troops to war with separatists?
Isn't a reason to resolve this shit by diplomacy. Ukraine sends these conscripts to death.

>as opposed to siding with people dying from lowest grade alcohol

>citation needed
It is expected Russian economy will face growth this year.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/20/trump-gives-ukraine-cold-shoulder-in-new-york-clinton-poroshenko/

man not every ukrainian soldier is part of the azov battalion

There is no right side tbqh. Our countries should be exterminated.

At least they don't hurt anyone lel. Ukrainians are simply dangerous.

Compare economic results of two countries in any source you like

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=UAH&to=RUB&view=5Y

But there is azob batallion. It exists and nobody is gonna ban it, that's all you need to know.

Rerolling. Zimbabwe was a shitty roll last time.

roll

NORWAY
O
R
W
A
Y

don't say that, slavland have a rich culture and a lot of brave and worthy man, you slavs should be brothers
I mean, we all should be brothers shouldn't we?

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peзepвный_фoнд_Poccийcкoй_Фeдepaции
Depends on how you define "growth"
Still nothing about "he doesn't give a shit". I'd give him time
>.3 to .4
Gee i wonder how we still survive

he gives 0 fucks about ukraine you are russian backyard anyway

>all those Ukrainian qts desperate for a ticket out of their rapidly failing shithole country

I'll be there for them

Retard between 2014 and now your currency dropped from 4 to 2.4. This was only 3 years.

Let the butthurt flow through you

don't forget that azov battalion exist because of the Soviet invasion, that's the reason of the sympathy of some Ukrainians toward nazism,
I'm not trying to justify them, i'm just saying that there is a reason for everything

Alri

>butthurt
you are the laughing stock of all Poland kek

Unfortunately, a lot of people in Russia and Ukraine are savage uneducated bydlos. Yeah, we've got some smart people too, but they tend to leave these countries (how surprising huh?). The best solution is to rescue smart people(scientists, engineers, artists etc) and to get rid of others.

Is this because of Stalin/Lenin? Seriously. They killed off so many intelligent, wealthy and succesful people in their purges that what mostly remains are bydlo scum. Sad really.

I'm pretty sure you're butthurt as fuck right now.
Ruble is a meme currency. We had to buy 1 RUB for .3 UAH and now we buy 1 RUB for .4 UAH. That's all that matters.

I define it as it is defined in every country. Increasing GDP that indicates growing activity in economy.
>soviet invasion
Of what? Of Poland? Or do you talk about civil war in Russia when reds fought Makhno and other warlords on the territory of Ukraine?

>3 mil. more women than men
>I still don't have a gf

I'm seriously considering going there and having a pick.

What matters is 150$ wage in Ukraine is a common case.

>implying you have it better
I seriously doubt any growth seeing as you burned through half of what's left of your reserve fund in one month.

>butthurt
at what? that Trump gives 0 fuck about ukrops kek or about your 1$ wages xDD

Idk, maybe that could affect the situation. But anyway there are still many smart and good people. I really don't know why we live in such shit. Maybe our history made us used to it.

>50% drop is a meme
This is the reason you are poor. I dont know why dont you all just come here.

lorr

Those are mostly old ones I would assume. In my age in Sweden we have way more men than women, I think it's 100 000 more men in the age group 18-30 (out of like 1.5 million people). Meaning that even if every girl had a bf, 12.5% of all guys would be lonely. Feels bad man.

> I dont know why dont you all just come here.
Because they need a visa? An acquaintance of mine managed to get to Warsaw only because she got an offer from Google, for example.

Yes actually. We have ut much better.
>through half of what's left of your reserve fund in one month
Do you realize how it even works? When it is needed they buy currency and this fund growth, when it is needed they sell currency. The budget was planned with oil price of 40$. GDP stoped falling and we will face a little but still growth this year first since 2013.

Old ladies live longer

*grows

Ukrainians dont need visa, they need work permit. And our gov gives them to everyone, they gave like 600k permits in 2016

Oh no, not an export economy with a weak currency! Not pretty much every government service staying within budget if not turning a profit!

Isn't work permit a kind of visa?
>And our gov gives them to everyone
Even if you're uneducated fuck? Interesting, never heard of that.

Roll

Yes you want one?

Especially, Poles went to pick strawberries in Netherlands, Ukrainians came here to replace them.

>Tfw no Ukrainian refugee gf

Nah, I don't want to learn another language. maybe only dutch, since the Netherlands is really nice and worth it.

Oh do you? Because i know that your food is at least double what it costs here and 300$ is considered a good wage outside of Moscow and SP
>Do you realize how it even works?
I do. And when your fund shrinks since the start of 2016 at an alarming rate almost running dry at the start of 2017, it's not a good sign.

abortion please

Still though, if is true, I'm a rich man by Ukie standards

so stay forever in Russia kek

Would you be ok knowing that you're just a purse?

I can go to a better country. Although if I weren't a programmer with a higher education, I would go to Poland tbqh.

r

So no, you don't. It will be refunded when ruble weakens.
>300$ wage is good outside of Moscow
>food is double
The first is simply not true and let's assume the second ia trutth. I realize that for ukrainian food is the only thing he spends his money on but in reality you have hundreds ofnpositiins like fuel or electronics. You may compare any statistics you want, Purchasing power of average russian will be like twice of the ukrainian one.

I think I might be an oligarch by Ukrainian standards if 150 is average wage

>judge is in ss uniform
>judging hitler
Seems legit.

Oligarkh by ukrainian standarts is a dollar billioner. You will be just lower rich class. Like an owner of a mid size shop in mid size city. And since you will look a bride in Kiev or some big city you will be just 3-4 times richer than average not a bydlo dude.

And? Do you want to own a bunch of whores? Also if you take them to your country they'll leave you for a better and prettier purse.

There are worse things to be

Like what?

Dude, you live in wealthy prosperous country, you can easily achieve a good wealthy life with your own house, two cars and 2-3 travels around the world and you seek for a golddigger who will drop you after getting a citizenship and then will have higher wage than you. Seems like definition of a looser.

*2-3 travels per year
*loser

Not into whores familia, it's just crazy to think how far my income would go in Kiev compared to Dublin where I'm thoroughly middle class

Yeah, but I would live in Dublin as a poorfag rather than as a richfag in Kiev(or any post-USSR """city""").

>The first is simply not true
You should fuck off and not act like i'm not familiar with your reality.
>let's assume the second is true
No need to assume, you just have to check online supermarkets from the comfyness of your own home and see that i'm right.
>electronics