Is Asia the Savior of Africa?

Europing only stole from Africa, but Chinese are giving back to Africa and standard of living and infrastructure is improving fast.

Ghanians like Chinese because "they treat us like equals". Unlike how the Euros did

Yes.

I doubt it, but let's wait and see.

Also instead of feeling "White guilt" and destroying your own civilization why don't Westerners be more productive and use that guilt to help Africa.

It's really stupid

China is extracting more from from Africa than Europe ever did, their infrastructure is improving purely to facilitate the flow of wealth out of the country and the Chinese are more than willing to bankroll warlords and dictators. And unlike the Euros, the Chinese aren't sending their own men to Africa to die for the sake of peace and prosperity.

But the Chinese aren't white so they're never evil. If the Africans have deluded themselves into thinking the Chinese care, that only makes them an easier target.

I personally don't care. They themselves chased out civilization and embraced foreign explotation, so let them decide their own fate. Even though they may not always act like it, they are adults responsible for their own fate.

Actually Europe did nothing to fix African borders, they are still on constant wars and flooding your continent

Jaina

Well, we were forced out the continent in a few years, don't except border drawn on a napron 10 minutes before giving independance to be good.

Well, I suppose that's the propaganda they feed you in Asia, but the reality is what says.

Unless they enforce a 1 child policy Africa is fucked and will never develop.

Europe sent them money and medicine, shit evaporated because they multiply too fast.

If they had adopted a 2 kid policy in the 80s africa would be on the same level as asia today.

Europeans are butthurt. They will claim they were oh so good to Africans when the opposite is true. The white man has been a cancer to Africa.

Africans still get screwed over on trade deals with Europe which is what pushed them to switch to Asian economies who pay them fair prices.

Europe is finished.

You're funny Finland. We all know the Chinese are going to fuck Africa up more then Europe ever could, just with the fact that Africans actually believe they're going to help them. Eventually China will leave and either another country will come in and fuck Africa up again, or the resources in Africa finally get used up and everyone leaves Africa (except the Africans who'll stay in their brand new hellhole).

Do you know that feeling when you see a face and you just want to punch it?

Is that why Asia is pouring more money to invest in Africa that Euros every did in the last 300 years?

Stop your mental gymnastics. Just admit that your ancestors were greedy fucks who fucked over Africans, Amerindians etc and move on.

Denial only leads you into a deeper hole

>Chinese Africans
Let's be honest: it's an objective improvement in both aesthetics and intelligence/temperament. If the chinks keep culturally enriching them, they might one day not be savages.

Europeans fucked over Africa.

The Chinese will do the same. Only difference is the Chinese won't be drawing/redrawing any borders. At least not openly.

Africans can't even feel that it's unfair. they would be simply appreciating that they don't have to be starved and uneducated anymore. that's just enough treatment for them.

Chinese doesn't move without benefit. and It's just Win-Win?. Chineses need to have their own while building some schools, medical center, etc etc in africa. Idk why you should tell in that way that they are intending to only plunder from africans. It's win-win. As chineses keep developing there, there would be no more reason to be utterly shithole

It's only temporary, after the Chinks take all their resources the civil wars and extreme poverty will be back as quick as they get AIDS.

It will stay a shithole because they're building buildings and giving them to inept and corrupt government officials who do nothing with them.

You could say that the chinese are treating the symptom, not the disease. But that gives them a bit too much credit as they're not really trying to treat anything, just using buildings/infrastructure as bribes.

But in the end, it's better than nothing I suppose. I have no problem with it.

French built 16000 schools, 400 highschools, 18000 km of railroad, 250 000km of road, 50 000km of asphalt road, 196 airport, 70 port, 2000 dispensary, 600 maternity, 40 hospitals. And it was before mass production.

Colony were a net loss of 70 billions gold franc (yeah, I'm counting economical benefit of colonies)
for France.

Chinese will need to build a few more (collapsing) building to equal us I'm affraid.

because of the past, if the west sends people to africa to help its considered colonisation, assimilation or imperialism and heavily opposed
the only alternative is to send aid which almost every western country does, obviously this doesn't work with high government corruption in the third world
the best thing we can all do is just leave them alone

Hopefully africans can achieve some south american tier. with China.

I mean, seriously, look at there. Look at fucking africa.is there seriously a little hope on that land?

needless to say that they are always mentioned as most fucked up place on the planet. Chineses are just urging them to do something at least. Chineses maybe will not approach them with only pure sympathy, but at least they're doing something toward africa. they're trying to roll the wheel somehow.

Seriously who did even give a shit to africa before chinese did? Now stop being jealous.

Lol fuck off, we've been sending help and funds/food for years and they dont even deserve it. They are uncivilized savages and should be left to their own devices

>Seriously who did even give a shit to africa before chinese did? Now stop being jealous.
I'm not being jealous. I said I have no problem with the Chinese in africa.

But think about it, when europeans colonised africa they built plenty of infrastructure, but it went into the hands of corrupt and inept colonial leaders who used it to funnel wealth out of the country.

And now, the Chinese build plenty of infrastructure, but it's going into the hands of corrupt and inept African leaders who used it to funnel wealth to themselves and out of the country.

Most of Africa are shitholes because of hopeless goverments. Buildings won't fix that. I don't see anything new in what China is doing, but I honestly hope it helps Africa.

btw, 70 billions gold franc is 3 time Marshall Plan.

So what you're saying is that Africans NEED to embrace communism for a few decades to get their shit out of the gutter?

If Thomas Sankara is any indication, yes.

eh well I don't know about that but it could work in some places I suppose.

Some parts of Africa have made a lot of progress in the last few decades. But chaos has a way of spreading from one African country to another due to bad borders.

I'm not denying the fact that my ancestors were greedy fucks, you imbecilic. I'm saying that the Chinese are going to do the same thing, and the Africans are idiots for thinking they're savors. That's like saying the rape of Nanking didn't happen.

The Netherlands is actually a bigger investor in many African nations than China.

Ethiopian here.

NO. THE LAST THING AFRICA NEEDS IS COMMUNISM. TRUST ME

>we

I'm glad Asians are helping Africa. The age of europe is over, they can't die fast enough. America needs to look towards asia (which it is currently doing) and look away from Europe. Asia is the future

I'm unironically running for my state Senate soon and I want to increase Asian foreign exchange at all levels of education.

Rape of Nankin is Communist lie

Everyone knows this

Whatever you say Nip. Whatever you say. ;^)

>:^( not funny (((((((

I suppose they are extracting non-aids fertile african wimmens too

So whats the solution to treat the disease? A war? with wich army?

>Is Asia the Savior of Africa?

Japan, yes
China, no

>look at all of these things we built only for european colonizers living in africa and were of no benefit to locals

Umm, actually Chinese are just moving their toxic factory operations to green countries. They are more evil.

yeah.. the cold war was so great

*Yawns*

Tbh they should do that faster

#StopPollutingAsianHomeland

Nice triples, but you stole them from me. Gib back, pl0x

>#StopPollutingAsianHomeland
I am deeply sorry for my people in polluting our Azn Homeland.

Fuck Asian. You all should've been replaced by robots by the end of 2018. No more soulless slanty eyed subhumans anymore.

The Chinese guy did nothing wrong.

Why are asian countries so moral compared to the west?

Is it because of Confucianism?

Their culture us more emphatic than western people. I'm actually kind of jealous.

>that delusion
yeah right only white people use those things
seriously, you had already made your opinion before even reading the post

>tfw they become yellow man's burden
Feels good desu

This is true and even Africans know this. The problem is the governmemt doesn't know how to reach everyone and tell them to stop fucking wuthout going full authoritarian

>Chinese
>giving back to Africa
>treating blacks like equals

top kek

China's just there for land and resources.

>t. abdul faiz

Western African ressources are ours though.

Source plz?

Nice try but Sup Forums is blocked in the Gommieland.

It's Captcha who is blocked
>Brazuca education