Are all Finnish memes just badly drawn versions of original memes (Spurdo - Pedobear, Apu Avustaja - Pepe...

Are all Finnish memes just badly drawn versions of original memes (Spurdo - Pedobear, Apu Avustaja - Pepe, Dolan - Donald Duck)?

Finns are totally fucking incapable autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtdEUkyxl3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gib finnish qt

give me (You)s

helo? is dis finlan?

>Finns are totally fucking incapable autists.
That's what makes you cute

they're hilarious without even trying
look at this genius for example, makes me chuckle everytime

unirodigally dis

Fuck off finnish memes are th best

Also post rare apüs OR ELSE

literally nothing wrong with that faggot, it's why people love finland

youtube.com/watch?v=XtdEUkyxl3c

Proper kek

I wish i was fin

Is he angry or a communist?

Or both?

Pls make attempt at not basing your national self confidence at memecraft.

It's about a poster in /mämmi/ who is obese and an alcoholic. He takes a medicine called "antabus" which is disulfiram and should prevent alcoholics from drinking but it doesn't stop him.

>

But we have other things too, like being socially withdrawn and eating black goo during easter, not to mention änger birds, the zenith of fenno ugric civilization matched only by ancient finnish kings

We haven't accomplished much else

I guess we are good at suicide and alcoholism I guess

I feel like I would be a good finn.
I look more Norwegian or Swedish than Finnish though.

>We haven't accomplished much else
You fucking fought Soviet Union in to peace negotiations, that has to count for something.

>Swedish
is this you?

It was mostly due to them not having time because they were kinda busy with Hitler at the moment.

This.

I really hate this attitude. What more should country our size acchieve than remaining sovereign and stable bordering Russia

Just Norwegian then.

Still m8, they had more everything than you lot did.

You might just pass, contrary to what you might learn here we have sizeable white minority in Finland

Just kidding we sacrifice round-eyes to tengri

Too high expectations probably. Being in top 10 best countries in the world and having already made it puts pressure to go for first place since if you're not the best what's the point?

And here I lived my life thinking life was about something else than 4chin top 5 cuntries rankings

One point that comes to mind, by the way, is not being in the place 11

I dunno even my name is norwegian so maybe I should move there. Are Norwegians a lot like Fins?

Depends on the norwegian, countries aren't video games. Cultures have similarities, but also many differences considering we have much more eastern influence (and origins)

Now now. Finnish pride web wide.

We haven't even been good at suicide for 20 years.

Fuck. Might as well kill myself now.

mämmi

Juustopitsa :DD

No, Finnish people refine memes. They understand the inner meaning of memes and are able to break them down to their purest components.

DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELET THIS
DELETE THIS

this, Finns are like the Japanese

You seem to be an enlightened man.

This. We are the most cultivated of the Europeans.

I believe uusi mene is a 100% domestic meme and a high quality one too