Net average monthly salaries in Europe

Is it true?
They nailed Romania, average salary is 2000 RON

What about your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/amp/economia.uol.com.br/empregos-e-carreiras/noticias/redacao/2016/03/23/salario-medio-cai-75-em-um-ano-para-r-222750-salvador-lidera-queda.amp.htm?client=ms-android-motorola
infor.pl/kalkulatory/brutto_netto.html
ekonomika.idnes.cz/prumerna-mzda-ke-konci-roku-prsahla-28-tisic-korun-fbu-/ekonomika.aspx?c=A160311_091629_ekonomika_fih
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Polands should be lower

"Average" is 5500 sgd after tax.
In reality it probably is about 3000 sgd,figure is skewed by richfags

no the pay got up in 2017

delet it
it isn't true

I wonder why

Is Portugal meme'd?

its true

>Liechtenstein 5425€
>Ukraine 153€
>35,4 fold difference

>average

Median or bust

This map is lying, delete it. This can't be true. I'm in the EU.

>so little green
;_;

Then tell us the real average truth in Bulgaria

He will come up with a meme average and personal anccedotes.I trust facts more than a stranger online.

I remember doing confirmation at my church and the irish dancers at the community centre afterwards caused me to masturbate like a madman when I got home

2227 BRL, although it's last year data and might have fallen a bit since we are on recession

google.com.br/amp/economia.uol.com.br/empregos-e-carreiras/noticias/redacao/2016/03/23/salario-medio-cai-75-em-um-ano-para-r-222750-salvador-lidera-queda.amp.htm?client=ms-android-motorola

It converts to roughly 650 Euros, somehow it makes me think your map might be outdated

I already know the true average in Bulgaria since I'm one of it's neighbours, but I wanted to hear what lies they will invent :))

It's about 1000 euro these days.
Bulgaria is basically Switzerland on the Balkans.

Poor slavs. they are captured in communism and still have wrecked economy.

>slavs developed country.
this was able if only there was no communism.

Our GDP per capita is 90% of the EU average, but our average wage is 30%. Countries like Greece or Cyprus have weaker economy and lower productivity and wages twice as high as we have.

Why? Because our politicians and economists in the 90s decided that we can't compete with Western Europe by copying their model - Social Market Economy. That's why we've got unrestricted neoliberalism instead.

This is the result: industry in the hands of foreign corporations (they get tax cuts from the government), profits go abroad, toothless trade unions, brain drain, precarized workforce etc.

Congrats.

Yeah 650 Euros would be pretty average here, I can't get why /balt/ shit makes only 300 something, I mean that's really low

Sounds about right
Had an internship that paid 1800€ a month (practically tax free because it was a short contract and I'm a student) and that was barely enough to make ends meet and have a little left over so definitely below average.

Hahahaha sure :))))

U not in Europe. GTFO back to your shit irrelevant country, juan

I think you've confused Bulgaria with Macedonia

>No labels on y-axis
>Basically switzerland on the Balkans
I don't think you actually know how rich Switzerland is.They are literally 2 positions (in gdp per capita)behind Singapore

>What about your country?

Read OP again faggot, he's asking for people of other countries.

Yup, pretty acurate

Seriously, I don't get it. We are in the EU and we are on the level of meme countries like Memedonia, Bosnia and "bombed till freedom" Serbia. Wtf is this?! There are foreign investments and people are working hard. The unemployment has been falling steadily to 7.2% now. Yet the wages are so low. Even fucking Brazil is better. They are not even white.

As a result, some people now have this association: liberal democracy equals neoliberalism. That means they're easy prey for right-wing populists (Orbán, Kaczynski etc.) who want to establish neofascistic kleptocracy.

They're going to replace one right-wing idiocy with another one. Bravo.

Why are Iceland and Denmark so rich

tfw below average but seems kinda legit

Pic related is better. Removes the outliers and gives a better idea of how much the average joe earns.

>115 euros
How do you even buy food with that money?

>Poland 526
yeah in the trash it goes

Too high?

no just Hungary higher than us in anything is shit tier information kek

Im guessing they're living on like 90% rice and potatoes at this point.

>getting mad over 200 euros
wew lad,that's like an expensive meal

Well those stats seem wrong though, at least for us. €1705 a month is barely above minimum wage. Official states say the median wage is €36500 a year before taxes here. This equals at about €2800 a month excluding the 8% vacation bonus.

well at least i am not a smelly chink like you

If not 2000 zloty then what is it? 4000 zloty?

That map is about salary after taxes

this is their source, is it propaganda?
infor.pl/kalkulatory/brutto_netto.html

around 4300zł

Kek I wasn't even trying to say that poland is shit.Also I use 2 shampoos and 3 conditioners,pretty sure I smell minty fresh

Before or after taxes?

>brutto netto

It's outdated, man. We have not enough data on median income.
t. one of page maintainers

No way in hell average hun earns same as average slovak

before after its 3020 zł

That's tax calculator, the salary on government's site is "before taxes" and this things calculates how many of that money will left after taxes.

Who knows what happens in East Slovakia? I've only been in Košice and Poprad.

That would make it €2150 (again excluding the 8% vacation bonus on top of your yearly wage)

the problem is you are a smelly chink not even a shampoo can help you

How is East Slovakia different than west?

It's poor. Lots of unemployed people and Gypsies.

The less is the folk, the more social justice the country has

isnt it everywhere like that? the east is always poor

West average wage would be like 900€

Funny thing,according to the theory of evolution,the bad smell comes due to the bacteria in the surroundings.
And the fact is,China started as a civilisation earlier on,and had lots of hygine(relatively)
Unless you come from an arabic
country,no way you smell better than me.

t.autist

I've heard that Bulgaria has low income taxes, so plenty of companies from abroad are registered there, is that true?

So something along the lines of 600-700€
Sounds about right. Considering your wages doubled between 2000 and 2008 all it'll take is another global period of economic growth and they'll be average european wages in no time.

Monte 700
Romania 650
Macedonia 550
Bulgaria 480

Nah m8 these are gross wages no way Bulgaria has net 500

Not in Czechia. Poorest parts are in the north and west - former Sudetenland.

Damnit. We need to do better

>I use 2 shampoos and 3 conditioners
like at the same time

west turkey is on the level of grease
east turkey is on the level of caucasus
gib moni bls

>3 conditioners

GAAAAAAAYYY

In Russia:
380 euro median
530 euro average

you may be right

Our is over 1000 euros, not 772
ekonomika.idnes.cz/prumerna-mzda-ke-konci-roku-prsahla-28-tisic-korun-fbu-/ekonomika.aspx?c=A160311_091629_ekonomika_fih

Not here, my country is completely backwards to the North-South relations.
Northern Bulgaria is poor and dying out, while
southern Bulgaria is developing and getting all the EU moneis.
Yes it's 10% flat tax. But the wages they pay are shit. Fuck this.
500 net is in Sofia. Try living in Silistra with 250 eur net.

pretty sure it's more

you mean /balk/ not /balt/ you monkey know the difference

Yes.Is that Haram?

I'm fairly sure italy's net average is more around 1.5k.

>ekonomika.idnes.cz/prumerna-mzda-ke-konci-roku-prsahla-28-tisic-korun-fbu-/ekonomika.aspx?c=A160311_091629_ekonomika_fih
I checked the comments and they don't seem to believe it

R A R E
Can you give us some insight into Luxembourgish daily spending?
It's always one of the top earnung per caputa in the EU, but how much does a student earn and spend in your cute little cunt :3?

Here in Croatia anything than Zagreb earns way less. I live in Zagreb and am a student. My dad earns around 1500ish€ per month and that's not really chump change but not exactly "rich". The main priblem is that emplyers are always late on paying up. For example, my dad has been waiting for around 3 months for his employer to pay him around 5000€ now...

If gross wages here are 500-600 in the v4 they're at leats 2x so 1000 euros

Who /RetiringEarlyInUkraine/ here?

2/3 of czechs dont earn as much. Median in cz is 850€

>Luxembourg
>R A R E

wages might be high but it balances itself , housing prices are very high , (a normal house in the capital can cost up to 3 million depending on the neighbourhood)
a normal wage for a student , let's say he works in a supermarket, would be 3k , most of it will be spent on housing, food is fairly cheap because you can get around the high prices by just going to germany and buying it there, a small appartment with 3-4rooms has a rent of about 1-2k euro a month

Topkek, no, official stats give ~$200 in November 2016 (~$350 for Kiev), and considering how much of the economy is in the gray it's probably actually $50-100 higher. Not exactly a fortune either, but still.

me

>so many pink
:^)

idk, it's about 952EUR/month, but i personally know just a few people earning that much, many people earn up to half of this.

Bolan's banking/financial sector has been growing, hasn't it? That usually skews these statistics a lot because an important stock trading faggot earning a million a month and a toilet cleaner earning a hundred bucks will give you the average salary of $500 050

>i personally know just a few people earning that much
where the fuck are you from m8?
bumfuck nowhere Poland B?

that's why people invented median and it's 3300 PLN

no

bielsko-biała

True. 708 euros is little mora than 2832 zlotych. I dont knowy anyone who earn so much money, really.

Rrrrrrrare!!

Why is Luxembourg so poor?

please be in Yogyakarta

refer to

Chile has a higher average salary than half of Europe

think that for a sec

Much higher reggaeton pollution index tho