What language is this in? What does it mean?

I've been looking for the answer for months now. What language are these lyrics in, Sup Forums?
The song is in Japanese but this part doesn't sound very Japanese to me. Maybe Latin?

youtube.com/watch?v=DiEKveNBMzY

Other urls found in this thread:

animelyrics.com/anime/mirainikki/filament.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zfxYLORjWCg&t=0m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=71SDJjfa3mQ&t=0m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=71SDJjfa3mQ&t=2m01s
youtube.com/watch?v=eceQC_Ybtmo&t=0m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=eceQC_Ybtmo&t=1m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=jJbvs6eplLA
openings.moe/?video=Ending2-MiraiNikki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll help you wait polska

This shit is definitely not Latin, it can be just some wierd jap words or Ainu, but thats not Latin

It does sound like a romance language
Do you have the lyrics?

Thanks brazilbro

Nope. Amazingly, there is not a single place on the internet which documents this part of the lyrics.

Not even the official lyrics in pic related include this part. Strange.

Don't care about it.
Maybe anyone can't understand about it.

Oo this
I remember seeing this in Sup Forums
It's a mix of Japanese and English
I don't remember quite.It started smth like "If only

Definitely not Latin, unless it's Japs pronouncing it and being even more autistic than engrish.

Definitely this.

Assumed lyrics for the song:
animelyrics.com/anime/mirainikki/filament.htm

Is there something missing in these lyrics then?

Latin (or any other language) aside, genuinely foreign accents and phonetics are really not an autistic thing.

Yep. The first 4 lines of the song, linked in the OP, are missing from lyrics everywhere on the internet.

0:16 through 0:27
youtube.com/watch?v=zfxYLORjWCg&t=0m16s

Even the official album's liner notes (pic related ) are missing these four lines.

it's untranslatable because nips suck at pronouncing anything that isn't japanese or korean

Damn. Everyday something new. Thanks m8.

So it is a so called "vocal riff". Could be, it was originally meant to be played with other instrument. But it the recording session someone (the producer of course) got/spotted an idea to do the riff with vocals, then DSPd it through a rack of instrument FX and there you go. Doesn't matter what is said as long as it sounds cool. The idea of "mystery factor" came later, either right after recording or by the fans of the series.

I mean come on, just riff it out. Doesn't matter what it is, if it sounds cool. Just spontaneous creativity in action.

Interesting idea, user

Yui sings this mystery part in live performances as well. There are two on YouTube, and you can actually hear her without the distortion FX.

First one: two instances of the fragment, one between 0:39 - 0:51 and one between 2:01 - 2:13
youtube.com/watch?v=71SDJjfa3mQ&t=0m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=71SDJjfa3mQ&t=2m01s

Second performance: two instances again, 0:16 - 0:28 and 1:38 - 1:50:
youtube.com/watch?v=eceQC_Ybtmo&t=0m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=eceQC_Ybtmo&t=1m38s
(This one has lyrics for this fragment on-screen but they seem to be just made up)

>Interesting idea, user

Genuinely in use. Here's a classic: Think of Michael Jackson's Beat It and what happens there right before Eddie Van Halen plays his solo.

There is that strange series of thuds in triole/triplets, coming from Eddie tapping his guitar pickup with his pick, just to find out if his rig is on. The producer decided to include it on the track.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
> at 3:07.

Makes sense. Thanks for the insight. Although I would be a little disappointed if this was the case after all this research.

I used to work in the business, just a couple of years. I sometimes still hear in various ads and background sound productions some of the sound fx I collected, cleaned and archived in library forms back in early 00's. These are all included in commercial packages sold everywhere around the world.

Anyway I met/observed quite a number of weird, fancy and creative people during those days. I had a few times a chance to be a fly on a wall when those people were actually doing their thing. It was fun, and gave me perspective regarding creativity and how to use it.

But then I moved on to a completely different field of interest. I'm not an artist.

So why not just to enjoy the kick music giving you kicks. :)

>Anyway I met/observed quite a number of weird, fancy and creative people during those days.
Bet you never met someone as crazy as me when it comes to music. I literally listen to the same piece for half a year or even longer, and I keep discovering "new stuff" in it, weekly. Everyone else grows tired of my shit after a week approximately

I've been obsessed with this song (filament) for half a year now, to the point where I bought a violin and started learning it. Unbelievably hard, but after 2 months I now know how to hold a bow properly. Kek

lolwut
It's Italian you scrubs

She's saying "evvai ricchione, scopami nella figa"

>figa
That would be lewd

Kek.

However I get you though. I was obsessed with Yoko Kanno and her style of composing music. I loved her choice of Origa (RIP) to do vocals. GitS does it for me.

But then it kinda got out of hand. I started pursuing the influences she may have had on other composers. I found this: youtube.com/watch?v=jJbvs6eplLA
and a few other ones, but it did not end there either.

Now I'm into Celtic folk music, Altaic music and throat singing in general. I have no idea where to I am thrown next. There must be some kind of logic behind in all of this, however I am unable to point it out. I can't figure it out, and quite honestly I don't even want to figure it out.

It's nice to be free in the winds of the World. Even if it is just this one thing.

Bump ill reply to you soon

Ok.

from what animie is this picture?

Have you done the usual.

Mirai Nikki

openings.moe/?video=Ending2-MiraiNikki

>openings.moe/?video=Ending2-MiraiNikki

thx

>There must be some kind of logic behind in all of this, however I am unable to point it out. I can't figure it out, and quite honestly I don't even want to figure it out.
I just wanted to say that this is the kind of thing that keeps me going. The only thing. Music. I call this "the next big thing", the next piece of music I'll obsess about for the next year or so. Fuck knows what it's gonna be next. I wonder.

Thanks for the help Sup Forums. Good night.