/brit/

Military Cuties From Around The World Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ozYao1Mju7A
onwatchseries.to/episode/The_Wrong_Mans_s2_e1.html
youtu.be/6rcmqMwpP5w
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/30/second-jane-austen-5-note-worth-50000-found-christmas-card/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKF8KkD7rE
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

memes

all foreigners should be killed

There are, yes. Let's not pretend there's no unhinged oddballs on here though.

despise myself and you should despise me too

why haven't they updated the portrait?

agreed

You reckon enlisted women have a lot of sex with the enlisted men and that because of the ratio?

why couldn't you just slap a johnny on it dad

what's the plan for today lads?

Russian Cutie Edition
youtu.be/ozYao1Mju7A

cat's snoring the little shit

never used to get fivers for ages because they were worn. at first the plastics were special and now they are everywhere

they must have made billions. bloody bankers

study some kraut mainly
don't overly feel like i'm progressing but i'm just doing it to relax at this point

it's all quite funny then isn't it

This is actually the first time I am holding cash in my hand for ages, and first time I get to see the new fiver. Using credit cards everywhere lads

watching the wrong mans online for free desu

no

where'd you find this
link please lad

really want to suck on some chebs without having to pay for it or needing to avoid looking at her face

onwatchseries.to/episode/The_Wrong_Mans_s2_e1.html

open it in opera after enabling vpn in preferences

I imagine /brit/ to be made up of 99% middle class socially awkward lads with nothing better to do than shitpost. Pretty harmless

upper-middle working class lad here desu

I'm unironically hard as fuck

>online streaming

why yes I do want to go through a thousand adverts, popups, redirections, viruses before finally finding some shit 240p rip that cuts off halfway through

>the wrong mans
>james corden

swerve that

Might build my s13 because racecar OR might focus on restoring and preserving it in hopes of selling it for a profit since they're becoming collectible

im classless

it was actually really good

it's alright for stuff you don't want to keep /watch again

>making yourself look this stupid in one post

not easily done. impressive.

absolutely LOVE turbo as a prefix desu

got my willy out

Every time I try to start this piece of coursework my head gets all blurry and I feel sleep deprived. It goes away though when I give up. What's wrong?

@69908659
low quality post

nobody worked it out yet lol

nintendo switch looks like another useless gimmick that literally nobody will buy and will be forgotten in 5 days

they should've closed their company after releasing the Wii

anxiety maybe

Have you considered dropping out and working in a call centre for £16.5k per annum?

at least they innovate

maybe you are sleep deprived?

And the 1% you wouldn't trust around kids, knives or an open flame.

your future

work shy

drop out and sign on
claim its anxiety and get ESA instead of UC /JSA

it's always a pole

Is it just me or do all those HRT timelines really just show personal grooming, makeup application ability, lighting and angles?

>nobody will buy
terrible opinion, the zelda game will support it on its own

>you returned to the browser and posted something on /brit/ but everyone has already migrated to the next thread

how do people make these posts?

It's a Pole on which you will be impaled

gfs surrounded my bed and woke me up with this

youtu.be/6rcmqMwpP5w

NOT happy

kek has blessed you with the trips for your slight discomfort

nah they also show cheb growth/surgery

Astonishing that thousands of people take on tens of thousands of dollars worth of debt to do paperwork that they don't get paid for, then consider themselves to be more intelligent than others for doing it.

It's one of the world's worst investments but it's universally promoted by schools throughout your childhood. Absolutely senseless decision making.

*touches your willy through your pants*
how about now xox

gf on the right

astonshing for thinking that you can get by without it without giving yourself extreme back pain

>thousands

*millions

A bit hungover and being short tempered with the gf as a result, or maybe she's actually being more irritating than usual, hard to tell.

ah yes, le science nigger

listening to a bit of the old 'win

Remember to check if there's a little Jane Austen picture on the new fivers. There's 2 more out there as far as I'm aware.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/30/second-jane-austen-5-note-worth-50000-found-christmas-card/

dude just dont get hacked lmao

nah I haven't found it yet. And it was spent in Belfast like 1 mile away from my house.

post pics

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKF8KkD7rE

Sure you can, find an employer that will pick you up straight out of highschool and pay you to work for them while attending a technical school on their dime. Then you're a well paid technician with zero debt working in an industry of your choice, usually with an abundance of potential employers and the eventual opportunity to move into sales or logistics and work in a nice comfy office.

Most of them even offer full benefits packages and solid retirement plans.

>canned laughter
Not a fucking chance
*presses [Remove]*

chebs

Q. Do you see Black guys ? A. No I'm very sorry and I don't mean to be offensive but no I dont sorry

love this on adultwork desu

this must be the god tier british humour i've been hearing so much about

has clickbait gone too far?

Oi, OI GAZ! OI BAZ! OI DEANO! ITS ONEA THOSE FOOKIN POLE CUNTS! HES OVER HERE STEALIN ARE FUCKIN JOBS AND BENNIES THE CHEEKY TWAT! LETS GET HIM LADS!

*chases you down*
*stamps on your head repeatedly with all the lads*

Need a laci gf

Military cuties? Consider this my gift to the anglo people.

just created an unhackable system

feel like ive had a moment of clarity and am very certain an ol' 'cide is the best option at this point

Want her to crush my ballbag between her teeth desu

wouldn't mind holly willoughby sitting on my face 2bh lads

you could always just go to the doctor and get your willy sorted

Want one lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

doesn't look cute, just looks like a girl that only gets considered cute cause she's in a male dominated field

claimed her years ago, sorry m8

>blindfold over glasses

Dumb cunt.

the willy is NOT the problem, the lack of close friends is

>blonde girls

something like 40% of men feel as if they have no close friends

So this is it then

The proverbial English rose

Hmm....

would love it if the entirety of japan and south korea perished in a sea of holy fire just to see the weeb meltdown

answer this

I've no issue with them tbqh I'm sure they hate western weebs as well

the gf having lunch

me on the right