>HELP ME
>PLEASE

>Sup Forums will defend this

NIGGA STRAIGHT ASSASIN CREEDED HIM DEADASS LMFAO

how old are these people because they look older than be desu

How old are you ?

high school I guess

Why are white "men" so pathetic?

Kid should've at least made sure he has a way to defend himself if he was gonna provoke a chimp.

I wonder what the white guy did to flip the switch. He looks like a fag to do something gross or say some Sup Forums shit

what is this a manlet showdown?

It's a meme you dip

Just american "men" tbqh, if they squared up like that in ireland proper thumps would be thrown, not some little bitch pushing and shoving and sneakily calling him a nigger like a bitch

this

I mean what kind of a retard just starts provoking like that when he clearly is not in a position to defend himself?

Why do Americans always fight?

>high school fights
>college fights
>university fights (what the fuck)

Americans are extremely influenced by chimp "culture".

America is practically an African country nowadays.

There is nothing wrong with a fair fist fight.

edgy stuff I guess
>americans
>rational

this

dunno why people are so opposed to settling arguments with a fight these days instead they bicker back and forth like passive aggressive wankers

What the fuck is wrong with twitter on both my PC and my phone? It's been like that for ages now.

so if I get super jacked and beat up everyone I disagree with am I always right?

yes

Yea if you live in 3rd world its fine to be barbaric, guess Am*rica is 3rd world

what browser are you using?

yes, just like primates do

Black doesnt count

Firefox, on both

Why do black call each other nigger all the time, but are offended when non black says it?

because they're unironically very racist, combined with an eternal persecution complex

firefox can be a piece of shit with every update.

Delete cache and reinstall if that doesnt work. Ultimately switch to Chrome/Opera(non-botnet)

woah so this is the power of the american race

they are as american as you are
they call each other niggA. Heard a lot of whites and hispanics say it but niggER is a term not used by both

No ones gonna dispute you unless a bigger lad or a better scrapper comes along so yeah

so if I build my own mechanized battle suit powered by a nuclear core reactor do I become god of the earth?

>firefox can be a piece of shit with every update.
I've never understood why they fucking do this.

It's such a fucking pain in the ass every single god damn update nowadays having to spend tons of time editing the interface CSS or having to find some obscure property in about:config (and then finding out 1 fucking update later that they disabled it so I have to find a new solution). Seriously, why do so many people in IT not understand the "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" concept?

>niggA
>niggER
I don't see much of a difference if I'm honest.

believe me, there is

wtf I fear nigg-

one is "muh nicca" the other is "fucking niggurr"

No you'll still look like a dick, but fighting it out does allow people to truly blow off steam, and is a great way to get a reality check because no matter how prepared you are for it, getting punched in the face or body slammed is still a stunning experience.

>niggers

I hope he gets jailed

lol white people are fucking disgusting

>looks like a faggot
>manlet
>can't fight
>resorts to petty racial insults
>pussies out when things get real, begging for help
There was no hope for that ""man"", god rest his soul

nigga = a friend
nigger = an insult

why so?
I bet you have white genes too
he might be a terrone descendant

>america
>first world

>american """""'culture""""""

oh come on, it's not like the fag wasn't looking for trouble

Talk shit, get hit. It's that simple. He could have just shut his fucking mouth, but he just had to get a fucking word in. With that kind of mentality, he's probably a spoiled child at home.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Because when people are being really annoying and they won't stop then it means they gotta catch these hands.

So if a non black called a black "nigga" he wouldn't feel insulted?

Most of the time( but not all of the time) Black people use it as a word that denotes friendship, familiarity and inclusion.

Context is everything.

The white kid called him a nigger out of anger, obviously trying to say the most offensive thing he could think of to retaliate for being shoved around.

t. 3rd world chimp

>nigga pushed the rocker
You call this a """"""""""""""""""figft""""""""""""""""""?

depends really, some are offended and some are p. chill about it

disable adblock

duh

>Opera(non-botnet)
Chinese botnet

this.
there's certain rules of fairness that should be observed in a fight though.

>69916654
but if you pretend that ""men"" being passive-aggressive bitches and never actually resolving anything all the time is better you've been duped by a feminized society.

>AUUUUGHGH

oh god, at first i was oh that fucking nigger deserve to die and when i saw "the white "boy"", i was pleased to see his ass kicked

I see, still I think black kid overreacted a bit.

t. tough man

youtube.com/watch?v=B6tz-rlgw4w

why is Sup Forums hating on the whites?

>some chimp screaming "WURLD STARR"
shan't be watching that

>goes all the way to the doorway and shouts "f-fucking nigger!" and runs away
>30 seconds later
>"HELP ME"
>"HELP"
>"HELP ME PLEASE"
>running like a bitch

im dying

we are not. We are laughing at THAT specific white

I don't like fights.
These a burst of emotions, they show that you have no control or discipline.

>hating on the whites?
Calling out the idiot in OP's video isn't "hating on the whites"

man they really suck at fighting

>help me help pleaseeee

Yep he did, he could have easily let it go (white kid had already been embarrassed and doubled it up by being cringe and using a racial slur) but teenagers lack impulse control and have too much energy for their own good.

help
help
its raining and i just heard a huge thunder

White kid literally

BTFO

Why does he run like that?

I'm nota violent person and I don;t look for fights

but we've all been in highschool, and you remember that bully. Maybe you were smart enough to just keep your head down and not end up on their radar, but if you do, sometimes you have to fight if he wants to start shit.

there's a certain way to fight. It's never pleasant, but there;s a right and wrong way to go about doing it and acting about it afterwards.

holy shit we need that wall to keep that kind of faggotry away from us

>resolving issues with fighting outside of elementary school

>these are the people who call finns non-whites unironically
Never been in a fight or beaten up. maybe I live in a civilized country after all

poopy pants?
amerisharts?

I know who it feels, i just don't think fighting is the best way to fix shit.
call me a faggoat.

maybe you were lucky enough to grow up around more reasonable folks, probably grew up around mostly ethnic Finns i presume?

t. Private school bitch boi

fighting ISN'T the best way to solve issues in most cases, sometimes it's just the best when the situation has regressed because the other man won't let it happen any other way.

What did the nignog mean by this

>there's a certain way to fight. It's never pleasant, but there;s a right and wrong way to go about doing it and acting about it afterwards.

t. non-white

>maybe I live in a civilized country after all
>grew up in an Ivory Tower
>belittle those who have to contend with worse people than you
you're not better, you;d just have your world shaken the second you went to a minority-infested school

>american can't believe that people can coexist peacefully
really made me think
and what if i was a bitchboi? I don't really care about reputation although as i've said before i've never catched no hands

Don't yoi hsve to prep the bull?

are you saying I'm wrong? what do you even mean by this? you speak like you've never been in a fight.

also nice gif

maybe, who knows

>I live in a civilized country after all
i thought spanish people cut the bellies of pregnant, native american women open to bet on the gender of the kid

>and what if i was a bitchboi? I don't really care about reputation
firstly, we CAN believe people can coexist peacefully, but the reality is is that many don't
secondly, you sound effeminate, you don't care about your image?

I'm a savage to these niggas but to her i'm gentle :3
If i'm hit i'm gonna hit back but luckily I haven't found myself in that situation

The last time I was in a fight I was in elementary school. Acting holier than though about fighting like it's the right thing to do is fedora tier. If you are going to fight for some reason then you will, nothing more to it. Also fighting is quite common in elementary schools, uncommon in middle schools and extremely rare in highschools here.

We have guns and balls, so all of our homes don't need security systems like you

Also kinda related, my last fight was with a somalian.

who won?

because in elementary schools kids haven't learned how to interact properly.
in america, most kids do learn to, except for fatherless uncivilized black communities, as seen in the video.

you've basically got it, but don't let someone walk all over you as long as they don't eventually take a swing. confront them, and if they want to fight then fight. otherwise, it's unnecessary.

the both of you talk like you live in an Ivory Tower