What's it like to live in a non-meme country?

What's it like to live in a non-meme country?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/14/dining/extra-virgin-olive-oil-tunisia.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=faQSs6UBDok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which ones are meme countries?

red

lame

>Spain
>Ireland
>Norway
>meme countries

>Some west African country
>non-meme country

> >Some west African country
It's Benin

What is Tunisia's meme?

You stupid idiot

Is meme in this thread just supposed to mean "countries with international stereotypes"?

Olive oil
nytimes.com/2016/09/14/dining/extra-virgin-olive-oil-tunisia.html?_r=0

High quality olive oil

Sorry lads, thought red's supposed to be non meme cunts

retarded like any other american here

>Netherlands
>Not a meme country
I beg to differ

This

Peru is a meme

Ok I guess.

pajeet is the memest cunt 2bh

>red
>None meme
>USA is red
Wew lad

Nah that's US/AUS/CAN is the memest tbqh

>inb4 Spain decides to become a meme country in 40 years copying Portugal once again.

Oh,so we're a meme now?

retard

Hey Portugal, how did you meme yourself? It's for a friend

Is my butthole meme country?

It's good. We can say what we want, and people will read it and respond, rather than spouting memes.
But it depends a bit of what the memes are, some give opportunities to play off them, which I guess could be nice, while others would just be annoying, like Canada for example.

>Spain
>Friends.

I'm on to you.

where the hell is hungary? KURVA ANYƁTOKAT

Haha, benis :---DDD

it feels good m8

Benin is a big benis?

I am no longer aware where memes end and my country begins

The borders I'd reckon, but then Sweden and Russia are even bigger memes so...

thanks doc

Haha Asians have a small benis.

Sweden is just a Sup Forums shitposting target.
Finland is in full control of its memes, and have actually turned their country into a meme itself. They are way stronger than Sweden.
So many of the popular memes are related to Finland, and they have a big output of memes, and almost every Finn is able to enter meme mode effortlessly, and contribute to strenghtening Finland's status as a meme country. Finland is amazing when it comes to memes.

It must be nice to live in a country full of white people.

sirence, round eye vermin

finran benis strong and rong
rongest in the worrd

we are a meme
what about
i Li eK spEn

Sweden is a meme IRL too m8.

IKEA, Abba, Pewdiepie, and being hockey competition have given them meme status.

I lived this long never knowing Sweden was a hockey competition all along

I never saw that as a meme, just signs of being a successful country, but maybe I just live too close to them.
No one cares about hockey btw.
But Swedish pop is big, if they market it the right way they could create s-pop, like k-pop and j-pop, with international fanbases who refuse to listen to anything else.

Have you studied memeology?

>trying this hard to be a meme country
it's not a good thing you know

Finland is a good meme country

No, but I really like memes. I don't know everything, but I love to think about what different types of memes there are, how different memes can do the same thing, how they evolve... they are really interesting.

you only think that because this board romanticises Finland as hard as possible, not to mention the finns ciclejerk daily

You can't become like Finland. I have no idea what they did, how it started, but it has to do with them having their own chan, where they constantly work on creating new memes. Every Finn is experienced in memes, which makes it a group effort that helps build up the brand. And Finland is a unique, strange country, which just makes it funnier. The language may also help.

I can see you are hurt canada
Daily bullying must suck

there is one only finland, only out of respect I would not try to emulate

>chile
chiles meme is being thin
There is a map with a global chile empire that has only coastal regions

and that image of chile being a katana

fuck you dirty man

swedish pop is actually a thing you dutz

The oldest Finland related meme I know is Leekspin. This was probably too far removed in time to have any relation to Finland's current status as a meme country, and the meme has been forgotten for too long. But it may be a sign that Finnish language is funny and meme worthy.
youtube.com/watch?v=faQSs6UBDok

There's also Finns being Mongols. More modern, and still in use. I don't know why it became a meme, but it is something Finns have embraced, and one of the many memes that helps establish Finland as a meme country.

Spurdo is also very Finland. There is also Spurdo Speak, which I believe may have to do with Finnish Language. Replacing P with B is something that could happen naturally based on Finnish language. Spurdo, despite being popular on the internet in many different forms, is still closely connected to Finland. Finns also like to use Spurdo like writing, which helps connect Finland to the meme, and show off Finnish people as meme experts.

The Ancient Finnish Empire is just another thing that makes Finland stand out, another thing that helps putting Finland in a meme context.

Dolan, a more forgotten meme, but the ironic shittyness helps supporting Finland when it's used.

t. is pretty removed from Finland, if the rumors that it's even Finnish are true, but people who know meme history will know that this is another great Finnish meme.

And thanks to Finland's many memes, and Finns's active use of such, even Finland itself can be considered a proper meme by itself. Most "meme countries" only have memes about them, like Canada, which isn't really a meme, it only has related memes, but thanks to Finland's rich meme culture, even Finland and everything Finnish related is considered memes. Finland is the only country that truly has taken it up to the next level.

Possibly Finnish culture, like Finnish autism and saunas, also gives Finland an exotic feel that truly makes it stand out, and makes it a meme.

Please correct my mistakes

Meatspin?

Bosnia
not a meme country

Point at the doll where USA touched you.

By being poor

thanks

>Not coloured:Greater Switzerland.

Meh, it could be better.

Anyway I find Spain so memeistic.

provide some of your finest memes here then

bump

so i posted this map on imgur this guy didnt understand the map, and i explained it to him, and he responded with this
What is wrong with redditors?