This is how the average Pole looks like

This is how the average Pole looks like.

Really makes you think

Sarmatian pride

looks normal senpai

I had a guy in class who looked exactly like that fuck

MY

wtf I love Serbia now!

Poles are like Germans roleplaying as Slavs

Even their language sounds like it

they zero give fucks about haircut/outfit?

>Really makes you think
why?

cuz they're qt

What's wrong with his hair?

are u a girl

pls b a girl

What's wrong with it?

are YOU a girl?
pls be a girl

nothing's wrong man
probably we care about them too much

are u a pole?

pls b a pole

call us fags but we try to look like this to fuck with chicks here

looks like my haircut

why yes i indeed am

pidor

too metrosexual for my taste, looks feminine af

are the Japs the nords of Asia?

He is normal.

fashist

why though

I know, I said he's the average

Why do Poles have such low cheekbones? I think it's their most distinguishing characteristic.

Young sons of middle class do that. Probably it's similar in other countries.

and they're still better looking than the average English.

Really makes you think (1)

>being a slav man
>caring about clothes beyond comfieness and hair beyond ease of maintainablity
looking pretty is woman work

I didn't even insult anybody, calm yourself Jose Diasporski

But I wasn't insulting you either Nige, don't be sensitive.

Also, I'm not diaspora, I'm full med.

He looks a beta chav. I would punish him with my cock.

What the heck I've noticed this too. 2 Polish friends I know had this exact kind of facial structure. Somebody explain

lol, no
you're beta

>He looks a beta chav
lmao you wish, post your pic

Guys like this would be bullied over here.
He looks gay

It's common habit to shave the eyebrows for young men here. So I used to feel out of place in my younger days.

>This is how the average Pole looks like
not really

yes you do, don't be humble, Poland.

I wish

>It's common habit to shave the eyebrows for young men here

Why didn'y you shaved your eyebrows?
Here thick eyebrows are considered attractive so people wouls say you are not smart to shave it.

>don't be humble
>implying that guy is good-looking

lately thats seen as pretty lame and outdated like suburban uneducated shits still do. current trend in tokyo/seoul for men is wearing makeups on a daily basis

> Here thick eyebrows are considered attractive so people wouls say you are not smart to shave it.
True

>this is how the average Pole in Argentina looks like

Reminds me of the haircut I had when I was 5.

How are JAP women like? Do they like Europeans

>implying that guy is good-looking

I said he's average (although I think he's a qt), what would be googlooking for you?

>current trend in tokyo/seoul for men is wearing makeups on a daily basis

I don't want to believe

5 years or 25
It is practish

I felt it feminin to do that. I didn't like young pop stars in media who maked up femininely. So I've never shaved eyebrows. My dad would have laughed at me if I dyed my hair or shaved my eyebrows.

What a fucking terrible hairline, and i have it too just not as pronounced. Gypsy genes saved my looks no joke i would be typical slavshit gopnik if i was full white

goodlooking*

koreaboo/weeb white girls love that style too tho

t. jelly gypsy

True, I've seen those but they're usually fat lol. Do JAP girls really like men like that? Is the image of a manly man totally erased from their minds

Jelly of what

I don't know. But as far as I hear, it's easy to sleep with J girls for Caucasians.

Also, it's a "common sense" for SJWs, feminists and liberals that white people are gentle and wouldn't violate women's rights and dignity unlike Japanese guys.

of not being such as qt as that guy.

What do you mean by violate? I've heard that with Chinese men, apparently they marry very young and the men cheat a lot because of that.

Im not handsome but i look better than him

Are there still japanese girls who would consider masculine men attractive?

are you the Slovak who posts on faces of Sup Forums

Y

I have this phenotype because of West Slavic ancestry. It's kind of annoying having it here because it gives you kind of a bored/neutral facial expression and you end up getting all kinds of comments from people telling you to cheer up or whatever. It's like telling a Chinese person to open their eyes or something, I can't change my ethnicity.

Violating womens rights and dignity:
Pushing wife/gf to do all the house works including babysitting(even if the wife is a jobless housewife)
Expecting wife/gf to quit the job When marriage, husband/bf's promotions, etc.
Making women uncomfortable, offended, scared, etc.

>even if jobless
So she expects to sit all day if she doesn't have a job?

you'll become better with age, but pic in OP would get tons of pussies here tbqhwyl

>It's kind of annoying having it here because it gives you kind of a bored/neutral facial expression
I don't understand that, I don't think he has a bored or neutral facial expression desu

> It's like telling a Chinese person to open their eyes or something
kek

According to those who fight for women's rights, house works are tough job which deserves 30000 to 200000 US dollar per year.

I guess since hes exotic. I just really fucking dislike that hairline, going bald is my biggest fear and he reminded me of it

Well that's stupid, if you don't work you have to at least do something that would otherwise have to be done anyway.

I get it now, but from what I saw you're not even close to get bald, if your don't have a bald father or grandfather I donn't think you should be so worried about it

One grandpa bald
Other one thicc hair in 65

D:

It has to do with the low cheekbones and the sort of sleepy looking eyes. You'd notice it if you visited Poland or another Slavic country, people on the street tend to look kind of stern and uncheerful. A lot of people think that it's because of communism or culture or other bullshit but really they just have less cheerful or "sharp" facial features as other Europeans.

relax user, I think there are some treatments to prevent early balding nowadays, but if you don't have any signal of it you shouldn't get obsessed

maybe, I never paid so much attention on such features desu, I just focus n if the person is a qt or not

Nah its just because people dont fucking smile

Yeah obviously people smile less than America, it's just that my face is structured in a way that every single second I'm not smiling people think I'm unhappy. I look very similar to the OP pic and it gets really fucking annoying if you live in a country like the US where Slavic ancestry is rather rare and where people are so relentlessly cheerful all the time.

is the US more smiley than UK, I really couldn't stand that shit for the two weeks I was there
It's 'r u right m8' 24/7

You did good

Apart from some Northeastern cities like Boston or NYC the US is smiling and small talk hell. In the South where I'm from you can't even leave your house and go for a walk without some old lady who is passing by you asking how you are.

E L P O L A K O

>P*lish intellectuals

This is how average pole looks like.

Lmao spic end yourself. The guy from your pic is 5/10 as well.

she showed her face few times already

>The guy from your pic is 5/10
the guy from my pic is a total qt, if you're expecting me to post 10/10 Chads I will never do that since I consider them trash.

You must be mentally ill your obsession with this shithole is baffling. Poland is a joke of Europe it achieved nothing and never will the only purpose this sorry excuse for a country serve is training grounds for soldiers of other countries. If world was anime then Poland would be Kuririn from DBZ.

>You must be mentally ill
I browse this shithole of a board, I thought that was obvious from the beginning

>Poland is a joke of Europe it achieved nothing and never will
I couldn't care less about big achievements, all I like about Poland is it's people, culture and history, although it's tragic but fascinating

>If world was anime then Poland would be Kuririn from DBZ.
better Kuririn than Yamcha don't you think? at least Kuririn gives more fight and got Android 18 :^)

>If world was anime

there's literally nothing wrong with watching DBZ tbqhwyl

"metro faggot" echoing in the distance