Why do Greeks look Arab?

Other urls found in this thread:

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/athlitikaposo-aspros-einai-o-mitroglou-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA
youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because we are allahs chosen people desu

Fighting the East.

Meds with beards look Arab because they're all related

Kostas Abdullah

he's Cypriot on his mother's side which explains his levantine look. his mother actually left Cyprus for Greece after the Turkish invasion which makes his conversion to Islam even funnier to me for a number of reasons

>his mother actually left Cyprus for Greece after the Turkish invasion which makes his conversion to Islam even funnier to me for a number of reasons
Fair enough :^)

they dont

Everything else aside, the Greeks with their ancient heritage (they can Today read thousands of years old stonewall Greek writings with no particular effort) can be thought as a source of better judgement, pic related.

akbar

Too much kebab ruling. Still better than Albanians.

We don't

actually, unlike the Moors in Iberia, the Turks didn't genetically affect the Balkans. the supposed similarity in looks predates all that

Its the liberation of Cyprus and no it wasnt an ''islamic conquest''. Stupid nigger.

it wasn't an Islamic conquest but if the Ottomans hadn't converted a chunk of Cypriots to Islam, no problems would have arisen in the age of nationalism. Cyprus would have just joined Greece

Turks are lower than dead cockroaches, to call someone a 'nigger' is too much

rape

cypriots are levantine. they are pretty much just hellenized arabs

turkish admixture

this is your lucky day, we had an article about him being a turk on lathropithikia

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/athlitikaposo-aspros-einai-o-mitroglou-poll/

All the Cypriots I met at university looked like Arabs, desu

I don't think so, considering the strong rape culture that all those races have it's a given that there was a lot of rape, now I don't know how many of those abortions were aborted but still they might have kept them in some places, like mitroglou in kavala. You can tell that there was a hella lot of rape in his genetic tree of Greek.

you can see that he has green eyes, but something went wrong and got the whole turkish look, there's a white man screaming behind those eyes waiting to be freed

youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA

this.

Turkish rape is a myth, South-Eastern Europe (including South Italy) had always had MENA admixure

>Turkish rape is a myth
hol up

WE WUZ KINGS AN SHIT

I dont. But sometimes people ask me if i am latina. Those people are very stupid

Theme song of being a modern Greek

youtube.com/watch?v=PdLIerfXuZ4

Wtf

He looks an an unironic paki desu.