Someone just declare a war already. Russia. China. Anybody

Someone just declare a war already. Russia. China. Anybody.

This world is so boring

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-tillerson-congress-idUSKBN14X0D5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

true, we need another 9/11.

Pacific war 2.0 chinese boogaloo soon brother

>reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-tillerson-congress-idUSKBN14X0D5
>Blocking Chinese access to islands in the South China Sea would require the U.S. to "wage war", an influential Chinese state-run tabloid said on Friday, after U.S. Secretary of State nominee Rex Tillerson suggested the strategy on Wednesday.

>Tillerson told his confirmation hearing before the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee that he wanted to send a signal to China that their access to islands in the disputed South China Sea "is not going to be allowed". He did not elaborate.

>The United States would have to "wage a large-scale war" in the South China sea to prevent Chinese access to the islands, the Global Times said in an English language editorial.

>The paper, which is known for writing strongly-worded, hawkish and nationalist editorials, is published by the ruling Communist Party's flagship paper. It does not reflect Chinese policy.

>"Tillerson had better bone up on nuclear power strategies if he wants to force a big nuclear power to withdraw from its own territories," the paper added.

>mfw the USA will intervene in it because they think their the world police unironically
REEEEE UNSACNTION CUBA RIGHT NOW

>It does not reflect Chinese policy.

If Russia invades the Baltics, we can volunteer to help defend them. At last it'll be a change in my monotonous life, even with the high risk of death

You can fight in Ukraine.

>usa
Do it yourself lad. You lot are champions in this domain

Taiwan is biggest ally.

Delete

I don't feel with them as mush as I do with the Baltics

Taking tabloids as gospel truth and a few odd quotes from either government's internal narrative as the brink of war. Sup Forums retards never change

No. Fuck island Mexico.

Of course it doesn't. If it did the chinese foreign ministry would officially threatened the US with conventional and nuclear war and that's not something any self-respecting politician does. How thick are you?

But Americans don't declare war, they do humanitarian interventions, police actions and peacekeeping missions. Declaring war is so 1942.

>my life sucks therefore everyone must die

This
Let's laugh at this lifeless loser
AHAHAHAHAHA

Any briton here?

Ill kick youre ARSE m8 i swear

So it's a completely irrelevant garbage article, yet you post it here like the brainless Finnic subhuman you are. It doesn't surprise me that Swedes and Russians were needed to subdue, pacify and civilise you mentally inferior beasts.

Chinese are pissed because of those islands m8. They are not going to take shit from Trump. I doubt they have any respect for him at all.

Good post
Also great flag

>not reapecting an obviously short tempered madman in sole command of the most powerful military the world has ever seen
Somehow I doubt that

feel like giving the Falklands another go?

And what Trump will do, nuke the Chinese? Then what, get nuked back?
Somehow I doubt that

You would be on the same side in a world war, you dummies.

hit me up anytime familalam

no, we will stand with germany

China doesn't have very many nukes and it's questionable whether their missiles are even capable of reaching the US.

...which is an American puppet, like Britain.

>it's questionable whether their missiles are even capable of reaching the US.
They can reach the US. It's more the fact will your anti-missile program take it down before it hits.

Are you willing to pay for this bet, Mr. President? This is real life, not your shitposting in that mongolian imageboard

He is implying that going nuclear is not an option and unlikely to happen, but conventional warfare is an option

Eh, even if they did manage to reach us Califonia gets nuked. There are worse things.

You shitty me right? You can't be this stupid. You actually think China would send one nuke, said nuke would only get the state of California, and forgot about the vast amounts of radiation being blasted into the surrounding states, destroying the agriculture of those said states and causing widespread cancer and other horrible genetic problems. Come on America, you can't be this stubborn or arrogant.