Are migrants regretting going to Europe?

Are migrants regretting going to Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.jp/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3933968?client=ms-android-motorola
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they dying of cold?

If this is the case, why are there so many in Sweden?

Some are. There's that screenshot about a migrant being deported from Sweden and sent to Poland, he says Poland is evil and that he needs help getting back into Sweden. I don't have it unfotunately.

they'll regret it soon enough

>implying its only in sweden

Hope they ironicaly die in a tent-fire trying to survive the cold.

I know it's not just Sweden, but they seem to have it most prominently of all the Nordic countries.

google.co.jp/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3933968?client=ms-android-motorola

Yes. Even as far south as Greece...

Japan should take in its fair share of refugees. A bit of diversity and increased birth rates wouldn't hurt you.

They could come to Portugal...
Well I guess they rather freeze rather then risk their chances in our current economic climate.

Probably not. Yuropoors even give them things like food and shelter. It's disgusting.

>-20

This.

-20 ain't shit.

Finally, real men. -20 is fucking pathetic. Come back when it's -40 without the windchill, and then we'll take.

Tough talk sitting in a comfy heated home.

Now try spending a few months outdoors in -20C conditions in a tent without any source of heat and report back if you survive.

>inb4 i was raised naked by wolves in the mountains of colderthanass where the wind blew 50 meters a second and -50C was considered a crisp and pleasant weather

>talk
I'm a sleepy retard. Maybe I should quit shitposting and head off to bed.

This. 99% of Canadians live in Southern Canada yet they act as if they lived in the most northern parts.

-40 without windchill is literally the 1998 storm, you memer

>Thinking I'm rich enough to live in a comfy heated home.
Finland, I live in a old farmhouse which has an oil heat, that I can't pay for. I've gotten use to -20C conditions in the winter.

>-20C

It's like they're forced to stay outside

I'll share you a secret.

When a crazy leftist tell your country to do self destructive things, just ignore them.

Don't feed them any attention. Don't have obvious counter-movements like obnoxious neo-nazi.

Instead keep your thoughts quiet and ignore your enemy.

That's how you stop leftist cancer in Asia

t. covered in warm leaves
t. covered in warm burgers
It's not normal to live in places with temperatures this low

Southern Canada/northern US is far colder than damn near all of yurop.

I swear to God you pathetic fucks are literally stalking any thread where colder temperatures are mentioned to boast about how much colder it gets in Canada.
Spoiler alert, nobody fucking cares except you, you only point out this shit because it's literally the only thing your no-country with no history is relevant for

Also has it right

That was the point of my post, -20C is child's play and yes I found the 1998 storm to be cold. I was seven years old living in a shitty house with bad heating.

What does real cold feels like?
The lowest that I exprienced is 16C in our office.

>leafs talk shit how it was really cold twenty years ago

It presses against your face and hurts your lips, eyes and nose.
You can feel it in your throat and lungs as you breath in the icy air.
Your toes, fingers and ears become numb.
After a while walking around in the cold, your joints start to hurt and you feel cold "inside".

I actually prefer to this equatorial "weather" to be honest.

Like someone slapping you in the face
Like someone slapping you on your whole body if you're naked
Really bad if your body heat starts dropping

Pretty much the same as we are now experiencing. Nothing to brag about

It stings a bit and your facial hair is full of ice but it's not that bad in decent clothing

*laughs at frozen Kanada*

Yes u did Kenji yes u did... Just don't go around doing graffiti if u don't wanna go to jail.

Last week it got down to -22C with air humidity of 93% and strong wind. I had to wear a hoodie under my winter jacket plus woolen head armor and scarf. My lips got cold blisters and they still hurt a lot when I smile. When it gets to -30C my eyes start to hurt from the cold.

It's unseasonably warm right now in most of area though.

You actually think I give a shit what you think what you think? Your a fucking anonymous piece of shit on Sup Forums like myself, your opinions and ideals mean nothing.

Stay healthy, Eesti!

That phenomenon is pretty much global though. Unseasonal weather. Same thing here.

it often gets -20 degrees in southern canada / northern U.S (Minnesota, illinois)

I thought Yurop was supposedly having a cold winter this year..

so many triggered refugees in this thread

WE

Everything I said is still 100% objective

>shitskins living in western yurop
>complaining about cold

and lol at yuros roleplaying to burgers and their hat about being some hardened vikings who think -20c is nothing, when most of us rarely even see snow for more than a few days every year.

imagine being this autistic

A few thousand are at the Serbian Hungarian border and refuse to apply there for asylum. They and NGOs cry about cold weather. They'd rather guilt trip Europeans so they can enter "Europe" although they're already in Europe.

>tfw based Hungary just told them to apply for asylum in Serbia if they're cold so they can go to a shelter there

This is the attitude we need

>If this is the case, why are there so many in Sweden?
Welfare, why else would you want to live here?

It's freezing cold in greece but +5C on the arctic circle. In the middle of january. This is not normal.

This is just common sense, nothing especially ballsy here.

the winters in the levant are just as cold as those in europe. the climate doesn't just suddenly change from scorching desert to temperate at the greece/turkey border

You say that as if Southern Canada is a tropical oasis

t. Yukon born