My Trip to Portugal and Spain

I will be going to Portugal and Spain from April 13th to the 24th

The trip will go from Lisbon to Lagos, then Madrid and Barcelona.

My gf and I are going to rent Air BnBs instead of hotels or hostels

My question is how good of an idea is it to visit these 4 cities?

Am I going to miss out on anything big by not visiting other places?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos,_Portugal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>My gf

Seems quite inefficient to fly from Portugal to Nigeria and then to Spain..

>lagos
leaf.
you're pretty retarded if you think the cities are all there is to see, but yes those are the big ones.

what the hell are you guys going on about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos,_Portugal

It's a stupid itinerary. Start in Lagos instead.

If you drive from Lagos to Madrid, Córdoba and Sevilla are worth a visit.

>Lagos, Moortugal
31k people
>Lagos, Nigeria
16 million people

excuse me leaf for assuming the logical

Start in Lagos just for driving reasons?

And okay thank you I will write that down

Don't think you know what logical means dumb tulipnigger

literally never heard of it, thought you were talking about porto in a """bantz""" way.
no idea where it is either, but porto > lisbon imo. this is good advice, highly recommend a car, so you can actually see the real iberia

you should add benidorm to your list too. it's very charming and cultural

A tourist I see?
Well, better overprice the rent from the hotel by 10%!

Seriously, don't give yourself a tourist look or they'll charge you more, atleast in my country.

Lagos is shit. It's not a city, it's a vacation spot. There's nothing going on in there unless it's summer, at which time you only go to the beach. No culturally significant things to visit, nothing. A fucking waste. Also the trip from Lisbon to Lagos is even more boring.
I suggest you visit Oporto and Coimbra if you wanna see the major cities of Portugal.
Lisbon-Madrid is more achievable by flight, r if you're driving, try to make the detour to stop in Salamanca.

Shut up, this rarely happens. Stop badmouthing our country for no reason.

It's true senpai.
Specially on Algarve.

> recommending Benidorm to unsuspecting OP
Ah, I see. The eternal Anglo strikes again!

Honestly, Algarve is pretty shit before june (and awful from July to late August), there isn't a lot to see. You'd do better to travel north all the way to Porto.

Well he's not going to the Algarve if he's smart and follows my suggestion.

Honestly that's expected just about everywhere. Hotels will attempt to fleece you if you look naive enough.

Meanwhile the Portuguese have a reputation around the world for being incredibly hospitable.

We do but Algarve is the exception, the whole region is geared up to get shekels from unsuspecting tourists.

yeah, op seems like a pretty smart guy who's definitely going to take these replies on board

Well their loss for all being shitty package holiday hedonists. Meanwhile the Douro and Historic sites are worth the visit alone.

If you want opinions from the internet you might just post this on r/travel