they fucking started it

no

They didn't have to go to war.

Yes

Neither of them (allies and axis) were good guys

And Comintern?

they shouldn't have warred unless they stood a chance at winning

Unironically, no.
Your grandfathers would kick your edgy little ass, faggot.

They'd probably kill themselves first after seeing what they have done.

Viva Mexico!

No, but they were our guys.

They did if they wanted a functional economy to stay in power.

Why they are all women?

What the fuck Guatemala? We already have enough dealing with Argentina for you to start with this shit too

Son alegorias patrias, siempre se represntan en femenino, aqui por ejemplo son la nacion y la ley

Yes, all the lies about their crimes and evil deeds are all lies, they murdered no one.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg

No, good guys don't bomb their brethren.

They didn't bomb any civilians.

About 900 people died and over 40k were homeless after that.

Do you forget we had a nazi sympathizing dictator- jorge ubico?

Yes, the would've built a better Europe.

To all the fags complaining: Europe is shit exactly because people don't want to struggle and sacrifice anymore. Europe quickly recovered from ww2, but is on a steady decline ever since.

Declining birth, shrinking continent, accepting niggers and sandniggers to Europe instead of going out and colonizing their lands. Europe is wasting away not because of a trauma, but because it wasn't cured from the liberal disease.

No, but I'd much rather give you the credit you can live up to the ideals of better men

die arab scum

No
What would they fix exactly. You keep saying we as if your mongol shitblood is European

I don't think in the terms of good and bad.
But if they would have won we would have reach Mars already plus we would be swimming in crystal meth and to top it all we wouldn't be Europeans but instead German Master Race.

The real question is were anglos and bolsheviks the good guys.

Rios Montt did nothing wrong.

>The real question is were ingsoc and neo-bolshevism the good guys.

Oceania is currently at war with Eastasia tho

>?we wouldn't be Europeans but instead German Master Race.
Stupid idiotic swallower of infantile propaganda.

always has been

Umm, excuse me.
South-Africa is rightfully dutch clay.

It's always the non Europeans like the moor here who like Hitler. Just see the middle east

Honestly it's the eternal anglo's fault ww2 started at all. If they'd just left Germany to expand eastwards the entire thing would've been between the Germans and Russians. Instead the anglo INSIST on fighting and go to war after Germany annex Poland leading to the UK losing its empire, France being forever humiliated and worst of all making the Soviet union into a power hungry super power. It's always the anglo.

No. They were tragically misled by borderline-insane militarist expansionists, who tricked them into support an economy that relied on plunder and the seizure of the hard currency reserves of other nations (notice how the first thing the Germans did after Anschluss was seize Austrian gold).

The Nazis are modern civilization's greatest tragedy as much as they are its greatest villains. They ended any chance of peaceful decolonization by starting WWII, they ensured the permanent mistrust between Russia and this nebulous group called "the West", essentially dividing the civilized states of the world and preventing us from building a better planet together....I know it's a popular meme on Sup Forums to say "I wish they won", "Hitler did nothing wrong", and "Nazis wanted to save the West", but they destroyed it. They completely killed it, set Europe (which makes up the core of our civilization and always has) on fire, and left the fate of the entire planet in the hands of inexperienced overzealous Americans and insane Russians.

They are to blame for the destruction of modern civilization. The world would be a better place if Hitler had tripped on a rock in Vienna and broken his neck in the 1920s.

hmmm

t. Szálasi

Ask that to some very old granpa

>l. If they'd just left Germany to expand eastwards the entire thing would've been between the Germans and Russians. Instead the anglo INSIST on fighting and go to war after Germany annex Poland leading to the UK losing its empire, France being forever humiliated and worst of all making the Soviet union into a power hungry super power. It's always the anglo.

So just let everyone between the Oder and the Urals die as the Nazis and Soviets fought one another to a bloody stalemate? That would have been the better option, in your opinion? Fuck that. Once the Nazis had risen to power and started attacking the rest of Europe, the only thing to do was to stand up and fight them.

oh ffs, Rios Montt was involved in that? Anyway it's sad to see a guy from your country openly embracing the literal banana republic part of his past.

>Declining birth, shrinking continent, accepting niggers and sandniggers to Europe instead of going out and colonizing their lands
You say that as if your country was ever capable of this. To anyone.

Historically you were always under the foot of Ottoman's, while we were exploring the world.

Besides now if we tried it, it'd only end in nuclear warfare.

For information Marko Hitler was a agent sent by the Anglos to halter German hegemony because they had achieved property whit a proper free market economy. The Albion also fucked the Russ empire using similar techniques whit Cossack uprising.

*primarily

>They ended any chance of peaceful decolonization by starting WWII,
There was never a chance of peaceful colonization. I don't think we had the numbers to keep a hold on China/India but we wouldn't have left without a fight.

>borderline-insane militarist expansionists
Sounds like every great empire in the history of the world.

Also "manifest destiny" ring a bell you hypocritical cunt? Sounds like an economy that relied on cheap land that was, wait for it, plundered from the natives that you killed off. Sounds really familiar.

>They are to blame for the destruction of modern civilization
No, it's all on americans and anglos supporting communists who actively tried to destroy european culture. You useless bag of retarded human garbage.

Don't take the retard seriously.

Because communism was so much better ammirite? The fact is that the Bolshevist were worse than the nazis in almost every conceivable way. The Allies even had to cover their shit up on multiple occasions. Furthermore Germany was mostly interested in seizing Russia's coal resources, which coincidentally happen to be in the western parts of Eastern Europe (Poland-Ukraine region). Maybe they would've pushed on, but I actually doubt it.

Of course it's beneficial to you, since it made the US into the super power it is today. But it's not like the US wouldn't have been very well off either way.

Tyrone explain to me why your cunt is a drone of the mother queen nest.
American education told you the story all backwards.

The good guys died in the Night of Long Knives.

t. fag

Start shit get hit

my grandfather bought clogs in rotterdam while working with the newfoundland merchant navy in ww2
he showed them to me today, pretty neat wew

>americans and anglos supporting communists
Que?

no
but Comintern were the worse guys

We defended Europe, you ungrateful fuck. Without us, Austrians and Poles the Ottomans would have snowballed into conquering all of Yurop.
Szálasi dindu nuffin wrong.
Well first of all we would have Bácska, you stole from us. Serbians are the Shqiptars of Hungary.

at Yalta the uk and the us said the USSR could have most of eastern Europe

and the (((Allies))) were the worst.

>We defended Europe, you ungrateful fuck. Without us, Austrians and Poles the Ottomans would have snowballed into conquering all of Yurop.
You're moving the goal posts now m8.

no not really m8

it would have been nice for irrelevant poor shitholes like Hungary but liberal democracy/capitalism has been way better for the standard of living in the west. we wouldn't have as great a standard of living.

imo there'd be shit-tier innovation because the nazis were too hierarchical/controlled to do anything besides weapons of war. they'd also exterminate smart people of other races rather than trade knowledge with them.

Even while the nazis were fighting the fight, they were losing it.

>Sounds like every great empire in the history of the world.
Germany, a great empire? Also, empire. As in imperialism. Aka a model that has never lasted, and has been abandoned for being horribly inefficient and inhumane.

Japs used to freeze little chink girls hands and then whit boiling water they washed them to the bone.

>what is bomber harris
He'll be burning in hell right alongside Stalin, Lenin and Marx.

Were two nukes really enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI

>le Bomber Harris greatest war criminal meme

Lenin and Marx did nothing wrong.

What goal post?
>pretending that Belgium and the UK weren't on the Allies side
objectively wrong.
>muh trading knowledge
Only means that countries like the US of A need to import people to have proper scientific progress, not because only those people are capable of making these discoveries, but because their education system is shit, and incapable of nurturing scientists from the common American.

Having more Germans and cultivating them into the best doctors, engineers and scientists is obviously a better and more reliable method, than living in limp-wristed entitled liberal land, where you have to rely on literal import of intelligentsia.

It is an awful system that cares only about material wealth and short-term goals, while proper societies care about the long-term advancement of the people, not only the country.

As in there has never been a great empire in the history of the world that wasn't border-line insane militaristic expansionist by nature. Whether or not empires are sustainable or not is not part of the discussion. The discussion is about the incredible hypocrisy most of you retards employ while vigorously fellating historical figures like alexander the great or ancient empires like the roman empire for being insanely aggressive and expanding using military force before then doing a 180 and attacking the germans for trying to do the exact same thing.

Funnily enough it's the brits who are the most sensible about all this, probably because they themselves are the most successful "borderline-insane militarist expansionists" in the world and defending champions of empire building. They don't blame germans for trying to be an empire, just for making the mistake of going to war with them.

Absolutely. It's very good that the allies stopped Germany from destroying Europe, too bad we were too late to stop them from damaging it irreparably

Do it again Bomber Harris.

>Having more Germans and cultivating them into the best doctors, engineers and scientists is obviously a better and more reliable method, than living in limp-wristed entitled liberal land, where you have to rely on literal import of intelligentsia.
Importing more Germans is still the same as importing people into the country m8

Yes we were

Absolutely not I mean.

And still Britain will be swarmed and overtaken by pakis and niggers.

And they hate the old English culture and they hate the White British.

The old Britain will raped and forced to denounce the old colonial empire and apologize and apologize again, before it will be completely eradicated from the face of the Earth.

And the Brits did it to themselves. In their pride they wanted to prove they are better than other Europeans, they are a tier above anyone else, so they always sided with their pets and conspired against Europe.

And then the Spanish Black Legend, slowly became the British Black Legend and now people on the former colonies view Great Britain with the same contempt they sowed in the Spanish colonies.

Truly poetic justice. Both Germany and Britain will be destroyed because of their hubris, even though they made wonderful civilizations, their arrogance and hatred of fellow Europeans brought on their demise in the end. Only one quickly and swiftly and the other, slowly and under the surface.

But Germany wouldn't be importing Germans, they would make Germans. That's the difference.

Raising good children, who will take over your legacy and continue building the nation of your people.

Or your country is just a literal meme, that belongs to everyone, and other people will take it over from you, because you are replaceable and your children are shit.

Oh my you wrote all that out for me?

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."

Good guys always win! Of Course they are not main characters.

Wew what a post. Unlikely but we'll see m8.

I sacrificed my precious anime-watching time, senpaitachi, you better appreciate it!

>And then the Spanish Black Legend, slowly became the British Black Legend and now people on the former colonies view Great Britain with the same contempt they sowed in the Spanish colonies.
We never treated our colonies like the Spaniards did however. We helped the natives more than exploit them.

>And the Brits did it to themselves. In their pride they wanted to prove they are better than other Europeans, they are a tier above anyone else, so they always sided with their pets and conspired against Europe.
Decolonization was happening long before WW2. It just wasn't economically possible. And we "sided with them" because it was the humane thing to do.

>Truly poetic justice. Both Germany and Britain will be destroyed because of their hubris, even though they made wonderful civilizations, their arrogance and hatred of fellow Europeans brought on their demise in the end. Only one quickly and swiftly and the other, slowly and under the surface.
lmao

People don't typically judge historical figures by the same standard as people. Is that hypocritical?Perhaps. Perhaps not, and it's not surprising either because historical figures aren't people any more.

Given the costs and risks you give, I don't think anybody should try to create a great empire. But if they do it I certainy think they should manage to achieve it. Otherwise they just wasted lives, infrastructure and resources.

>We helped the natives more than exploit them.
At least the Spanish treated them as humans, even if their inferiors or enemies.

You treated them as animals, at the best pets. You're delusional if you think it was otherwise or they don't remember it, the whole world doesn't see it that way.

It's only about half as long as it looks.

Because there are spaces between rows like this ^

>You treated them as animals, at the best pets. You're delusional if you think it was otherwise or they don't remember it, the whole world doesn't see it that way.
Literally source one example that isn't an African colony.

Yes, absolutely.

I had a long argument with my grandfather about this before I left for Japan. I tried to explain to him why Hitler essentially did nothing wrong and he literally started crying. He tried to shame me by telling me about all the friends of his who died fighting the Nazis, holding his bleeding buddy in the trenches, blah blah blah and I explained to him that he was simply too brainwashed to think objectively. I left his house angry and we never spoke again. He died not too long ago.

It's a sad story but I think it's necessary that the old generation passes on before we can learn the truth about the Third Reich. Many of them are just too emotional about it.

>Yes, absolutely.
Criminal opinion doesn't matter.

Definitely wrong. The further from the 30s we get the fewer facts we have. These days any moron can sway edgelords and contrarians by slapping nat-soc into it.

Why do idiots never want to deify Mussolini instead. He was the original fascist.

I want to say, "Please be bait", but even that may indicate that I was baited.

I'm around 80% sure it's bait, but it's reasonable bait, so good job on your pretty good bait. Unfortunately, as you know, the best baits are never recognized as such.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Genocide

2s in google

You genocided people, not just the blanket meme, you slaughtered them. Everyone knows this all around the world. Even the fucking nazis made propaganda out of how blacks and natives were treated in the anglo colonies.

It was hypocritical of them, sure; but the other way around it is hypocrisy of any former colonial nation to criticize other people on human right matters and talk about what's humane, when you took the land forcibly and exterminated the former owners.

If you really think of the Abos as people, like the Polish, you are way way "worse" than the German Nazis.

My own family fought for the criminal side, unfortunately.

One of the reasons why I really like Japan is that it still presents a future of what Europe and America could have looked like: countries full of their own countrymen. If only we listened to Hitler.

Henri's a good monarch

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg

You are traitor of your family who fought for your and our future. Please be bait, I can't believe such a people exist.

They all are now, really. All the bad ones have been deposed. Unfortunately those were often the really interesting ones. :(

Ironically, yes

Unironically, no

Lmao okay m8. Back to your Chinese cartoons.

This guys gets it

These days it's easy to find Hitler's speeches on Youtube that make him look good. All his talk about banks and corrupt democracies, I really understand how it could be appealing to people back then. They were facing a similar context of economical and political crisis.

His real agenda was a little more extreme than these seemingly sensible speeches though, like many men of power he used all kinds of tricks to push his real agenda. Acts speak louder than words.

Anyway, regardless of any moral consideration or your opinion about Jews, nazism was a German ideology meant for Germans. It's senseless to support it as a non-German, they pretty much wanted to either enslave or annihilate everybody else.

U leave Hachiko alone.