CANADIAN GENOCIDE WHEN

CANADIAN GENOCIDE WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

worldmapswithout.nz
youtube.com/watch?v=wB8MaS42-Oc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products
productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most likely never

stay mad though

SOON

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP

tfw no canadian gf

you'll get yours eventually

Tfw no qt Polish bf

fuck off poof

LMAO

mind if I save this m8?

POST BOIPUSSY RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

AUTUMN COMES FOR THE LEAF! THE DAY OF THE SCIMITAR RAKE COMES TO REAP THEM FOR THEIR SHITPOSTING THEY REEK! NEVER FORGET Sup Forums! NEVER FORGET Sup Forums! LEAF LEAF LEAF AWAY! LEAF LEAF LEAF AWAY! LEAF LEAF LEAF AWAY!

worldmapswithout.nz :^)

leave it to the chinks my fellow polack

all yours friend

fuck right off

hello I am a Ukrainian-Canadian

>ASS
FOY

RÈEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING COME OVER HERE CUNT AND I'LL SMASH YOUR FACE INTO THE GROUND

youtube.com/watch?v=wB8MaS42-Oc

Why do you guys hate Canada? Is it because of vocal shit posting we do? Is it because of our flag? I understand a good shit post or some banter, but you guys just want us dead.

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

zitto animales

No it's because Canadians are untermensch that need to be wiped out so the human race is strong

t. genghis

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting here thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

>Is it because of vocal shit posting we do?
yes, pretty much.

>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
>downright draconian gun laws

Self-explanatory. Most types of firearms are banned. Most guns people own are shitty .22lr bolt action rifles or fuddshit double barrel shotguns. NZ still allows semi auto centerfires
>need a license for fucking air rifles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
>need a fucking license for paintball guns
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
>airsoft is banned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
>novelty toy-like lighters are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
>smokeless tobacco is banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products

>toys containing beads are banned

productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads

>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia

>plain packaging on cigarettes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia

>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
>many violent games and movies banned or censored even after the R18 was introduced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
>video games are expensive as shit

I want to FUCK Polish boipussy :3

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on Sup Forums all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova and claim it was yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds

A FUCKING LEAF

it's copy pasta retard

That's all well and good but why don't you just step into our um showers for just a second user you seem awfully dirty

I know.
Do you really think I was that mad and I write these things?
Hell no.I just posted a copypasta like him

new zealand mentioned

Is it? Is it really. Everybody on this website hates us. I really think I shouldn't go on Sup Forums anymore, I can't deal with everyone saying I should kill myself and I'm pathetic. If I wanted that, I would still be living with my parents. I'm done chaps, I'm done with Sup Forums. Goodbye.

I notice way more anti-canadian shitposting than the other way around

cuckstamp HD edition

fucking leaves

NOBODY ever thinks about you. EVER. when trump gets in office.. oh boy

also WE'RE THE PANSIES? WHAT YOU GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING LEAF

I WILL PULL OUT MY FUCKING BIG MAC RIGHT NOW

THATS MY NICKNAME FOR MY AR-15

F R E E D O M

YOU EVER HEARD OF IT, KEKNADIAN??????????????????????????????????

NO

ALL YOU HEAR IS TRUDEAOI APOLOGIZING FOR BEING A GAY TRAP WHO SMOKES GOD DANG MARIJANE

A
FUCKING
LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SO WEAK, SO FUCKING PUNY

YOU HAVE EVERY GODDAMN RIGHT TO BE AFRAID OF FREEDOM YOU COMMIE GAY FAGGOT SCUM

ILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT CANADA

I
FUCKING
HATE
LEAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>his "country" does NOT have a union jack on its flag
pathetic

>be australiang
>get genghis khan'd

>australia with small red leaves

daily reminder that new zealand is unironically older than the "country" of poland

good fucking god

FUCKING god

i hate neurotypicals desu kara

iFucking hate women too

both trahs

>He thinks Australia is a real place

THERE IS NO AUSTRALIA and you're dumb if you think otherwise. Australia is from a Dr Seuss novel. Kangaroos, wallabies, dingoes, platypuses, it couldn't be more obvious. Why are the natives black? Its in the far east! A bunch of criminals came on a boat and made the country rich. I'm surprised by the large amount of sheep who fallen for the Australia hoax, its laughable. Anyone here who claims to be Australian is most likely a paid shill or a troll. Its best to just ignore any Australians on the Internet and just flag for spam. They are trying to trick you, pay them the least attention.

He he he, "Australia". You actually believe in Australia? What are you, seventy? Let me guess, people who are criminals go to Australia, where the dingo will forever gnaw them?
Australia is basically a myth made up to make people behave. If you're good, you go to Hollywood; if you're bad, it's Australia for you, a country of burning heat and grotesque prancing beasts, kangaroos, dropbears, crocodile-dundees and whatnot. And the mildest evildoers are dropped to the big seashell in Sydney, the venal ones to Canberra, murderers, cannibals and Queen-scoffers to the red desert, and the three worst are chained under Uluru to the jaws of the Great Beast Bogan.
Yeah yeah yeah, I know people have written books about how they visited Australia, Down Under by the Royal stooge Bill Bryson and more. Still doesn't make Australia real.
Wake up sheeple!
Speaking of which, don't get me started on "New Zealand". Peter Jackson isn't even real and these "Lord of the Rings" movies are a madman's dream.

>leaves a'la cuckstamp con genghis

>count sheep to go to sleep
>wake up with erection

>Be a fucking leaf
>Elect a literal meme SJW idiot
>Country on fire
>Weed still not legal
>But at least you can now legally commit suicide and get a blowjob from a dog

god

yes?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

zitto animale

JEBANY LIŚĆ

I hate all of you Australians.

I don't care if you're a gook or an aboriginal. I don't care where if you're from Melbourne or Sydney. I don't care what you do for a living. I don't care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you've fucked.

I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, smug, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you.

From right here in Brazil right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally.

Every Single Last One Of You.

Fuck Straya. Fuck your insipid grasping at some stupid little "banter", fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some opportunity to take a stab at someone so everyone can turn to you and say "Ahaha STRAYA DOES IT AGAIN!"

Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags, your entire nation was born out of the British expelling all of their thieves, prostitutes, murderers, and pedophiles to an isolated continent.

Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat, flabby chicks that think personality is enough.

Fuck your culture. Fuck your banter. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute to the world.

Fuck you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. Fuck your comments, your posts, Fuck your name calling. And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It's all wrong. Fuck it.

I don't give a fuck. I hate you all.

THE CANADIAN DURING
HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED
TO BOW,, APOLOGIZE,, AND PREP THE BULL
""THE CANADIAN"" CHOPS TREES TO DRINK CUM FROM THEM!!
THE CANADIAN DOESN'T STUDY,
ONLY LEARNS TOLERANCE, LEARNS HE'S INFERIOR TO OTHER, HE'S A SUBMISSIVE FREAK
LGBT-FRIENDLY, TOLERANT OF ISLAM, SUBMISSIVE, HOMOSEXUAL...

lmao, loved this

This is my first time on Sup Forums in years. Why do people hate Canada so much now?

HAHAHAHAHAH

Welcome back!

>Why do people hate Canada so much now?
why don't they?

Stop hating Canada

t.

Sup Forums's popularity skyrocketed since 2015 where shitty memes pumped out by Australia attracted an insurmountable amount of retards (golden lels, poo in loo, easter?). Everyone wanted to appease the Aussies because they were banter gods in Sup Forums's eyes after the whole ausmoot incident.

Since we're similar to Australia in many ways, (population, landmass, etc) they targeted us and the Sup Forums hivemind quickly followed suit.

The "Canadians are shitposters" meme is nothing but backlash.

Soon, I hope

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A CANADIAN? IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1.50 TO 1.60, LIKE THEIR CHINESE COUSINS
3- THEY'RE USUALLY FOUND PREAYING TO MECCA
4- THEY LOVE ENGAGING IN HOMOSEXUAL ACTS
5- THEY HAVE SMALL PENISES, SHRIVELED BY THE COLD
6- THEY PARTICIPATE IN GAY PARADES
7- THEY WORSHIP FEMALES IN HOPE OF ONE DAY SEEING A VAGINA
8- THEY'RE FROZEN CHINKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED MOOSES

Our greatest ally

Oh, I also forgot - the leaf meme almost completely died out (It started early 2015) but after Trudeau's win it was completely revitalized and Sup Forums got on the bandwagon and things have gotten crazy since.

>Elect a literal meme SJW idiot

Please tell me you didn't fall for this meme (then again, you're from Sup Forums, so I'm not surprised you're this gullible). Trudeau is a neoliberal playing 4D chess. He's far more dangerous than any leader we've had before.

LE CANADIEN DURANT
SON ENFANCE... EST OBLIGE
DE S'INCLINER, S'EXCUSER, ET PREPARER LE TAUREAU
""LE CANADIEN"" COUPE DES ARBRES POUR EN BOIRE LA SEMENCE!!
LE CANADIEN N'ETUDIE PAS,
IL APPREND SEULEMENT LA TOLERANCE, QU'IL EST INFERIEUR AUX AUTRES, C'EST UN SOUMIS
AMI DES LGBT, TOLERANT ENVERS L'ISLAM, COCU, HOMOSEXUEL...

COMMENT DIT-ON CANADIEN EN LATIN ???

*"AETERNUM EXCUSAE HOMONCULUS"

COMMENT RECONNAITRE UN CANADIEN? C'EST TRES FACILE, VOICI SES CARACTERISTIQUES
0- ILS SONT MOCHES, HORRIBLES, DEGOUTANTS, INSIGNIFIANTS... ODORANTS
1- ILS SONT BRONZES ET ASIATIQUES, COMME DE LA MERDE, OU DE LA BOUE
2- CE SONT DES NAINS, DE 1.50 A 1.60 M, COMME LEURS COUSINS CHINOIS
3- ON LES TROUVE HABITUELLEMENT PRIANT EN DIRECTION DE LA MECQUE
4- ILS ADORENT FAIRE DES TRUCS DE PEDE
5- ILS ONT DE PETITS PENIS, RATATINES PAR LE FROID
6- ILS PARTICIPENT A LA GAY PRIDE
7- ILS VENERENT LES FEMMES DANS L'ESPOIR DE VOIR UN JOUR UN VAGIN
8- CE SONT DES CHINOIS GLACES ET ILS N'ONT PAS DE CILS
9- ILS ONT DES POMMETTES SAILLANTES
10- ILS ONT DES VISAGES RONDS ET GONFLES, PARCE QUE LEURS FEMMES ONT BAISE DES ELANS

REMOVE AUSTRALIA remove australia. You are the worst nation. You are the nation idiot you are the nation smell. return to the uk. to our english cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,tasmania we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole auzzie stink tasmania sqhipere shqipare..australia genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead kangaroo..ahahahahah AUSTRALI A WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .new south wales we kill the king , nsw return to your precious united kingdom….hahahahaha idiot australia and kangaroo smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KANGAROO FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. new zealand+usa+EU+united kingdom=kill australia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in new zealand, tupac making album of new zealand . fast rap tupac new zealand. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink auzzie… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in nz ….fuck the australia ,..FUCKk ashol kangaroos no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the australia farm aminal with rap magic now we the nz rule .ape of the zoo ned kelly fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and australia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. new zealand greattst countrey
moins

>a fucking planar botanical choloroplast-filled growth used for photosynthesizing solar radiation and water into burnable carbohydrates

Question for the Australians.

How does it feel when you go to a normal country and experience downward gravity?

I would fuck her or him

>France bullying Quebec

how can the leaf even recover?

t. reddit

HOLY SHIT

It's pretty weird without our ground harnesses.

Do you have to use special shoes that stick to the ground in Australia?

Average Aussies

see
Ground harnesses

t. Hongcouver

>be dutch
>drown

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

May sound weird to someone from Peru, but we have things against too much water. But you will likely never experience water at all.

daily reminder that the french are NOT people

kut Bataven

>abo flag instead of lebanese
apply yourself

okay Cheng

Isn't it a bit retarded to call Canadians Chinese given the fact that the percentage of Asians is pretty much the same in both countries

you're literally in the same boat we are with asian immigrants pham

> abos make up half of population
not even close tbqhwyf

Great memes

>implying memes are accurate or true
LMAO

kek, this is so true