>17 year old brother
Hmmm

Sounds nice, here's mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxZQnyIdXq8

Something about those cheeks, they bother me
She's cute from a distance but, up close not so much

>She

That's the reason, senpai

Some people say Anzu is a boy. Maybe there's truth to it.
>69936348
True. Newer diaspora who've come to the west for the same reason as Arabs (economic opportunity) are a lot better (there's a hijabi one at my uni I'm friends with), but the ones who's families have been here for decades are a true cancer.

Damn I messed up the (you)
Meant to type

>sandniggers trying to pretend this isn't the norm in their countries

You're fooling nobody Ahmed.

what does this general think of islam?

Lurk moar

If Allah was a 2DQT grill then maybe I'd feel inclined to worship him.

Hmmm that's mad gay

Quads and I can confirm
The international ones are a lot better
The newer ones not so much, their girls also have a reputation for being sluts. The ones LA are just terrible

hnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg

not ahri 0/10

If you're into CCG's I recommend trying out Shadowverse. It's kind of like hearthstone but better and with cute and thicc anime girls

>their girls also have a reputation for being sluts

90% of those are Tehrani girls, who should be avoided at all costs for a serious relationship.

>The ones LA are just terrible

Fortunately you can tell them at a glance, those types usually dress like absolute faggots, wear shitloads of cologne, and of course carry around a Pahlavi flag with them everywhere they go.

Bonus points if they claim "I'm not Iranian, I'm Perrrrrrrsian".

This one's for you.

I get the thing with the cousins (I played "bride and groom" with my cousins too), but sister? brother?! parents?!! fucking grand parents?!!! That's not fucking normal anywhere!

Please tell me it's propaganda.

>Former NTC head of foreign intelligence Rami al-Obeidi confirmed Jibril's assertion, stating that "French intelligence played a direct role in the death of Gaddafi, including his killing" and claiming that Bashar al-Assad sold Gaddafi's satellite telephone number to French spies operating in Sirte in exchange for a "grace period" and less political pressure on the Syrian government by France. Diplomatic sources in Tripoli stated that if a foreign agent was responsible for Gaddafi's death, it was certainly a French agent."

>tfw my mom made me brownies

that wouldn't surprise me

good lad

did she make Tendies with your brownies too?

>90% of those are Tehrani girls, who should be avoided at all costs for a serious relationship.
Are those the ones that choose to leave after the Revolution or does that include the post revolution ones as well?

>Bonus points if they claim "I'm not Iranian, I'm Perrrrrrrsian".
Wasn't it the Pahlavi dynasty that requested that countries call them Iranians instead of Persian?

>That's not fucking normal anywhere!

Apparently it seems to be normal in Morocco.

Wasn't really a fan of Hearthstone, how pay2win is Shadowverse?

Nice, post pics of brownies

Only other League-related one I have

>(I played "bride and groom" with my cousins too)
Details my friend

>Are those the ones that choose to leave after the Revolution or does that include the post revolution ones as well?

Avoid everyone from any family that left before the revolution, 90% of those are the monarchist LA "Persian" type.

As for Tehrani girls, you can usually tell them apart visually by their dyed blond hair, nose job, and 5 kg of makeup.

>Wasn't it the Pahlavi dynasty that requested that countries call them Iranians instead of Persian

That was Reza Shah Pahlavi, who was totally different (based) compared to his shitty son Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, aka the guy that got deposed.

And the name change was a good thing, Iran is only 60% Persian-speaking after all.

I want details too, was the cousin qt?

>i get the thing with cousins

is that normal in Egypt? the fuck

:-DDD

>As for Tehrani girls, you can usually tell them apart visually by their dyed blond hair, nose job, and 5 kg of makeup.
Ew gross

>And the name change was a good thing, Iran is only 60% Persian-speaking after all.
Curious, I know Iran has a low fertility rate. Is there any major difference among the different ethnic groups?

Not all Tehrani girls are bad, but the bad ones are almost all from Tehran. The hijabi I'm friends with is from Tehran for example but acts like an Iranian and nothing like a diaspora

And what's you said about the LA ones is pretty spot on. I go to UCLA so unfortunately I see them a lot.
You get 10 free packs from each set (there's 3 so 30) for beating the tutorial, then a bunch of gold and arena tickets and more classic packs for doing the story mode, then a bunch more gold for doing the achievements which most are easy.
I haven't spent a penny on the game. I don't have the cards to make a competitive deck yet but in way closer than I would be if I played hearthstone. I mostly play the arena mode with all be free tickets I got so I can still enjoy the game and get boners to 2D cunnys and thicc girls
You mean after the revolution. My dad came to the US as a refugee during the Pahlavi regime and by the time he was overthrown my dad had already started a business here so he stayed.
I'd say if a family came between 1979-2010 there's a high chance they're cancer. The later they came the more likely they'll be better

I don't know much about the first Pahlavi, but the one I've been talking about is the one who got replaced with the Islamic Republic, and he is the one I hate a lot

Its normal among all muslims. I come from a country with a small muslim community, so instead of intermarrying with christians and hindus they'll marry their fucking cousins. My auntie married her distant cousin. Kinda grossed me out when my mom told me to be honest.

>acts like an iranian
elaborate
also i thirst for some tehrani slut booty now

>tfw he got the zucc and he'll never be back

Are these dead Kurds

>Curious, I know Iran has a low fertility rate. Is there any major difference among the different ethnic groups

The low fertility rate is a very recent thing. Iran's population doubled in around 10 years in the 80s, then the fertility rate dropped from like 6.0 down to 1.6 in 10-15 years, it was crazy.

As for ethnicities, there isn't much of a noticable difference between ethnicities, I believe Turks and Gilakis are the lowest and Kurds and Baluchis the highest, but that's more to do with economic factors than ethnic differences, and the difference isn't that big anyways.

As far as I know Iran has been 60% Persian for at least the past 100 years, so no real demographic change is happening.

Shadowverse sounds nice then, I may try it out, for now I'm playing HOI4.

As for Reza Pahlavi, he was essentially a lite version of Ataturk, he was mostly responsible for modernizing Iran and keeping it together after the disaster that was the Qajar dynasty.

Most of Iran's infrastructure (roads, railroads, schools, hospitals) were built during the 30s, when he was ruling.

Sadly he was deposed by the Brits and Soviets for being too friendly with the Nazis.

His son (the guy who was overthrown) has 2x the ego and 1/10 of the leadership skill of his father.

m-maybe

it's normal in the south here too

>>tfw he got the zucc and he'll never be back

Lucky I saved 200+ of his memes before the zucc ;)

Heres something for you youtube.com/watch?v=vIDoWw-hPzI

>also i thirst for some tehrani slut booty now

Why, Istanbul girls are probably 2x as pretty and half as annoying as T*hranis.

And if you just want a warm pussy just buy a Syrian girl for like 2 lira.

I ain't going to tell you about my childhood's sexual experiences so you can jack off to it, you damn pervs!

And what kind of childhood did you have anyway, if you've never played sexual games with your female playmates?

>is that normal in Egypt? the fuck
It's normal everywhere that's not christian, dumbass leaf (so, basically, you and sub-saharan africa). The only reason you have never experienced cousinly-love is because your stupid church banned it centuries ago. Dwell on that.

2nd pahlavi was a degenerate but i would take him over an islamic republic any day

His first wife was our last queen
Right?
What went wrong?
Did we have a close relationship?

>Reverse google search
>Roboski airstrike
>A group of 40 Kurdish villagers of Turkish nationality, mostly teenagers, from the Ortasu (in Kurdish: Robozik) and Gülyazı villages in Uludere district of Şırnak Province were moving in the night of December 28, 2011 from Iraqi territory towards Turkish border. The people were on a tour for smuggling cigarettes, diesel oil and the like into Turkey, packed on mules.

Same tbqh

I hate sandpeople.

epic and rare
saved thx

t. mountain turk

NO THEY WERE TERRORISTS I SWEAR!
>Why, Istanbul girls are probably 2x as pretty and half as annoying as T*hranis.
istanbulites are not strange
i want that strange tehrani ass and for them to talk dirty to me in farsi

T. Mina krolos
Sada2ny yabmy gawaz el karaib howa el khalana mot5lfeen
Kwys en el kenisa man3ah

Damn that's impressive. My country managed to 7 to 2 in 40 years. Hopefully it'll be down to 1 in the next ten years.

Would it be accurate to say that Kurds, Baluchis fit in Iran better than Turks because they're both Iranian groups?

>And what kind of childhood did you have anyway, if you've never played sexual games with your female playmates

One without female playmates :/

Also all of my cousins are like 8 years younger than me.

>but i would take him over an islamic republic any day

Depends, if the Islamic Revolution never happened he probably would have been overthrown anyways during 2010.

Also like it or not but the IR did a lot more in terms of infrastructure and general life quality than Mohammad Reza Pahlavi ever did.

Before the revolution avg life expectancy was like 50, literacy was like 30%, and provinces like Lorestan and Kerman were Africa-tier.

Ideally I wouldn't take either, if you had the luxury to choose, choose someone like Mossadegh.

>tfw no Ataturk and no Reza Pahlavi

>Instead both of our countries are stuck with Erdogan and failed-Stalin Khamenei

Where did everything go so wrong?

I don't think there was much of a relationship desu, Iran at the time was totally divorced from Arab affairs and was basically an American client state.

good lad

idk bro i think we just have a lot of retards in both our countries respectively

>the country in the south has a higher population than the one in the north

Well I mean she actually acts like a middle easterner and not a western slut.
Yeah man try it out, but don't spend any money on it, you shouldn't have to.

And idk modernizing Iran sounds bad to me but I'm thinking of it in the sense his son modernized Iran (tried to turn it into a western country) so I guess I'll have to do more research on him. You say he was different than his son so I shouldn't jump to conclusions on him. But what you said about infrastructure I think is good so he probably modernized Iran in the right way, technologically instead of trying to make us culturally white

Mossadegh was the best leader imo but the UK coup'd him out.

I heard he replaced his wife because she couldn't have children, but I also heard that she grew to hate the Shah and wanted to return to Egypt and get as far away from him as possible. For what's it's worth when I think of Irans queen I think of her and not the slut the shah replaced her with.

:Gawaz" el arayb 7aga, well "incest" 7aga tanya, we ba3dean el madwoo3 mesh abyad we eswed zay manta mot5ayal, el moshkela bas fe gawaz el arayb el motatabe3, ya3ny lama welad arayeb yetgwezo welad arayab kaza geel wara ba3d

>the country in the South has more fertile land than the one in the north
It has a higher lifespan too, lel

Population density: It's a thing.

>Well I mean she actually acts like a middle easterner and not a western slut.

niqab and everything is haram etc?
i mean to me acting like a middle easterner just means u cant even talk to them in person and definitely not in private

> Hopefully it'll be down to 1 in the next ten years

Why, having a stable birthrate is a good thing. It's not good to end up like Japan or Germany.

>Would it be accurate to say that Kurds, Baluchis fit in Iran better than Turks because they're both Iranian groups?

Actually, funnily enough it's the opposite.

Iranian Turks, as far as I know, are the only ethnic group to never have done separatism or terrorism in Iran.

Fucking Kurds tried to separate 3 times, hell even Gilakis tried to separate in 1921, but Turks stayed with Iran.

Nationalist movements like the Constitutional Revolution began in Tabriz, people like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_Kasravi and pretty much all Iranian Nationalists in early 20th century were Turks.

Even today, you have Afghan Persians who are treated as subhumans (admittedly, they often behave as such), whereas Turks have actually integrated properly.

In Iran, at least, the concept of a "language-based identity" isn't really a thing, unlike in say Turkey or Arab countries.

True, hopefully we can work together to deal with the K*rdish problem

youtube.com/watch?v=GJeztKVIEcA

>Why, Istanbul girls are probably 2x as pretty and half as annoying as T*hranis.
Saw so many Hijabi qts in Istanbul when I was there.
wew

some rumours in turkey last month stating that iran was supporting pkk b/c of syria

but yes otherwise we should unite in dealing with this plague

Sad :(
I wish we have a closer relationship and that saudis stop trying to screw our relations up

How legitimate is the Kurdish claim to Persian heritage?
Aren't they the same ethnolinguistic group as Iranians?

I banged a distant cousin.. but a direct cousin... no fucking way

Marrying your fourth or fifth cousin isn't that big of a deal.
Better than marrying some whore from across the world.

Egyptian faggots, get in here.

It's normal in Syria and any other Arab country as well

Think of a typical hijabi from outside the gulf. She kind of looked like the girl I posted in my last post.
And no she only wears hijab and we're friends and talk even in private but we keep our relationship pretty Islamic (the most physical we get is hand shaking for example).
Me too :( Our countries used to be close and the shah ironically enough is buried in Egypt
But there is hope. Saudi threatened to cut funding to Egypt because our ambassadors were talking too much, and Egypt did send troops into Syria to back Iran and the SAA, and our countries seem to overall be getting much closer than in recent years so I think our countries will be allies in the future, it's just a matter of when.

Why are there so many western flags here?

>hand shaking

>some rumours in turkey last month stating that iran was supporting pkk b/c of syria

I think the government just does this to send a message, the Revolutionary Guards were scared shitless that Turkey would try and depose Assad and ruin all their plans for the Middle East.

>How legitimate is the Kurdish claim to Persian heritage?

As legitimate as the Saudi claim to Assyrian, Babylonian, or Phonecian heritage.

What Kurds will never admit is that there is no such thing as a unified "Kurdish" ethnicity.

Even today their language is split in 3 main branches that are as different from each other as the different Arabic dialects.

This is because "Kurds" was traditionally a label for any random Iranic-speaking nomad from Western Iran, which over time came together to form modern Kurds.

Kurds claim they wuz Medes n shiet but the Medes were located in today's Iranian Azerbaijan (aka the real Azerbaijan).

So if anything, Iranian Turks are probably more descended from Medes than fucking K*rds.

That won't stop them from claiming everything under the sun as Kurdish, though.

>Aren't they the same ethnolinguistic group as Iranians?

Again, no Iranian gives a damn about linguistic ethnicity.

Iranian is pretty much a geographic ethnicity/identity, most Iranians in Iran barely identify with anyone outside of the Iranian plateau.

Iranian Kurds are actually okay, and could claim descent from Medes and other facets of Iranian history.

Non-Iranian K*rds can just burn in hell.

>Iranian Turks, as far as I know, are the only ethnic group to never have done separatism or terrorism in Iran.
Really? Even in an independent Azerbaijan the Azeris are still integrated. That's impressive stuff, I would have thought it be the opposite.

>Why, having a stable birthrate is a good thing. It's not good to end up like Japan or Germany.
Eh, we can handle a couple decades of a population drop.

hand shaking lmao damn not even hugging

>taking pictures is prohibited
>literally uses cameras to record himself
>also uses mics

I mean seriously there is no doubt in my mind that anyone who takes these fuckers seriously is an idiot. Hypocritical, archaic, and arrogant is what these extremists are.
They get off on convincing people that arbitrary shit like cameras are "haram" because that's the only reaffirmation of their power.

they are the reason for half the ppl who end up leaving the religion
they do more harm than good in their own cause, as they attract imbeciles and cause brain drain the othe rway around.
into the ovens with them

>Eh, we can handle a couple decades of a population drop.

More like a couple of centuries.
>As legitimate as the Saudi claim to Assyrian, Babylonian, or Phonecian heritage.

So pretty legitimate then?

is it physically possible for an american infidel imperialist to acquire a persian gf?

>Again, no Iranian gives a damn about linguistic ethnicity.
>there will never be an Indo-Iranian unity against Semitic barbarians

Just go to LA, you'll find one, but you won't find a good one.

>So pretty legitimate then?

Okay fine, as legitimate as the Somali Arab claim to Assyrian, Babylonian, or Phonecian heritage.

I can't for the life of me understand why an ethnicity who still lives in tribes, practices honor killing and FGM would ever have the heritage of the first actual imperial state in Iranian history.

>Eh, we can handle a couple decades of a population drop

Well, it's not working out well for Europe so far.

the iranian anons have just been advertizing how slutty their ameri-persian compatriots in the states are

if true, it should be quite easy yes.
on a sidenote do iranians dislike turks?

Excuse me but Semites are the founders of civilization.

>Persian
You would have to look hard. Iranians are 40% arabian.

*56%

JUST

That means that almost half of the admixture comes from other sources, and that's more than enough to make them very different from arabs.

I see.
>I can't for the life of me understand why an ethnicity who still lives in tribes, practices honor killing and FGM would ever have the heritage of the first actual imperial state in Iranian history.

I was thinking it was a similar thing with Azerbaijanis and Turkish people. They're pretty much the same people (At least linguistically) and yet they've been swindled into thinking that they're from different identities as per the divide n' conquer strategy of the Soviet Union.

I was under the impression that Kurds and Iranians could understand each other

They already cut the funding I think so and terrorist in sinai gone fill durka after that
pure coincidence

They try to screw us up badly by gaining influence over sub saharan africans and trying to make them go againat u