berbers are white

what is this?

t. Yassine Lachraoui

Why is Turkey and Azerbaijan there?

because
>Turkey
>Azerbaijan
>Europe

and I can't even fathom how much money we would have to pour into Russia to develop it

better to just drop all pretense of it being European and include all the new world white countries instead.

Like what? Argentina? We're 70 percent white and the americans are less than half among the young.

If the other option is letting Turkey in, which is zero percent white, then I think the choice is pretty clear.

If you are Chinese you can

Take out the turks and azeris tho, the only countries in the Caucasian region that are ACTUALLY the real Caucasian people are Armenia and Georgia.

Either u join the Maghreb or leave us out.

because I don't want kebab

Because your country (USA) is actively sabotaging German-Russian relations since more than 70 years

Armenians are as non white as turks buddy

nuh uh armenians are white

factually incorrect.

Either armenians aren't white or turks are

*Armenians aren't white, they are just the ancestors of Europeans*

Either we include Armenians and Georgians or we go with the lame normie definition that excludes Caucasians.

I don't understand why people say Armenians aren't white, like how dull and retarded are people these days? You look at government papers and white people are categorized under the category "Caucasian" and yet people still say Armenians aren't white, like dude the fucking Caucasus region is the heart of Armenia.

Fair point, Georgians look like Turks
Just culturally different

>If the other option is letting Turkey in, which is zero percent white
GOOD meme

>zero percent white
c'mon now

Eh it's not that clear cut, more like with Meds and since geographically Armenians and Georgians are also on the fringe, they're a separate package you can choose to include or not

Anzu is a lie. He's a secret government project by Erdogan using kidnapped balkanlar boy.

>he
>boy
stop

Maximum EU. It's missing North Africa, Greater Israel and the rest of Turkestan.

>union with e*ropeans
eww

>Semitic
>mongoloid
>missing