Mfw I'm moving to Denmark

>mfw I'm moving to Denmark
No face because I don't even know how to react to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7M6-NLm0GBM
youtube.com/watch?v=IfOzCWjhYUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QzXGdy8Et30
youtube.com/watch?v=I_kDcK_YrIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>moving to central Europe

Why?

well what face would you make when you meet mehmet?

I'm so sorry.

My parents are done with me fucking around doing nothing and they're moving me in with my uncle who lives in Denmark. I'm scared.

theres a lot of qt's in denmark though
>tfw my parents won't move me to denmark

don't do it

Denmark is prob a beautiful place man

Move to Netherlands bro, it will be a slight upgrade

Have you met him before?

>0.1 point advantage

We've got to work harder jeez.

You really like this map, don't you?

Few times, latest when I was 16. That was 5 years ago.

>My parents are done with me fucking around doing nothing
why don't you do something though, at least attend some college or uni program
at least here, you can get 6 month/1 year certifications in shit like truck driving, fork lift operating, etc etc that give you physically easy jobs that you can make decent money at

Does he live alone?

You're Finnish fresh prince of bellaire

no mehmets in denmark. that would be sweden

It's his second favorite after the height map where ex Yugoslavia has no data
Well then, it will be pretty stressful for you

Too late, I'm supposed to be in there in August.

you do realize we're neighboring countries where people are free to cross the border whenever they like, right?

Do you speak Danish?
Danes will probably stand too close to you at the bus stop.

i thought mehmets are not much intro traveling.

I think so.
No.
Personal space in bus stops is the least of my worries right now.

Danes are actually autistic as well

>Personal space in bus stops is the least of my worries right now.
What are the worst worries you wear, whore?

then they wouldn't be here at all

you're welcome as long as you learn our language, and don't bring your barbaric traditions over here.

>barbaric traditions
like sauna?

>Italy

The south really dragging them down

like the rampant racism against estonians
youtube.com/watch?v=7M6-NLm0GBM

How to interact with people, I've been living in a bubble my whole life.

don't interact with them problem solved

Lol, this guy was rampaging here like last year in some anti-immigrant rally. Got real heated up when some somali said his less of an inhabitant of the north than the somali was.

That's kinda cruel to force you to start a new life in a different country without any "warm-up". You need to start interacting with people in Finland while you still have time.

what will you do there
what language will you speak
are you more happy or sad

racism is bad but why do you care about estonians of all people? are you estonian?

>Too late, I'm supposed to be in there in August.
then get an education or job there pham, id imagine there's courses available in english for u to take

lmao is there a video of this?

>learn our language
why are danes so cruel?

hurr hurr danish language is ugly huurrr potato in mouth

>danish language is ugly
well it ain't pretty

It is tho. Not ugly per se but very weirdish.

KEK@ this butthurt

People say you should experience life in different place, society, region, country or culture when you are young and that makes you grow up. Too bad I didn't have such a chance. Congrats, OP.

i find it quite beautiful and poetic
youtube.com/watch?v=IfOzCWjhYUQ

Finnish is.... not that ugly in particular but very extremely fucking weird so you're not one to talk m8

It's a pretty standard germanic language, other than some of the pronunciation (swallowing letters in particular). By pure numbers Finnish is weirder by far.

You know, if a bunch of crazy indios chased me up the tree and were about to set the tree on fire but would give me a chance to spare my life if I learned Danish or Finnish, I would pick Danish.

It kinda sounds like Swedish to me, don't know why. Maybe I'm just le ignorant amerigan

It's much more conservative language overall. Which makes it have really weird and old words in it. But i find it to be pretty perfect for singing since the flow of words can be almost in any case adjusted to melody even if the words really wouldn't fit. Flexible, that's the word i was looking for.

DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=QzXGdy8Et30

Go to some adult education or something, I don't know the proper term.
I think I have to learn Danish.
Pretty scared, I have to leave all my friends.

what, haista vittu. given a random text, i bet you could guess maybe like 30% if it was danish but close to zero in finnish.

>Maybe I'm just le ignorant amerigan

Exactly.

>leave all my friends.
>he has friends
>he is afraid of social interaction??

Mitä vittua sanoit minusta, sinä pikku narttu? Sinun kuuluu tietää että olen kouluttautunut suomen maavoimien huippujoukoissa, olen ollut osallisena useisiin salaisiin raideihin, myös parissa Al-Qaida tehtävässä, ai niin ja minulla on yli 300 varmistettua osumaa. Minut koulutettiin sissi sodankäynnissä, ja olen koko suomen paras tarkka-ampuja. Et ole minulle mitään muuta kuin uusi kohde. Minä tulen pyyhkimään sinut vittuun täältä sellaisella tavalla jota ei ole ennen nähty tällä planeetalla, muista minun vitun sanani. Luulet pääseväsi eroon tästä kun sanoit sen internetissä? Arvaa uudelleen, runkkari. Kun me puhumme, olen järjestämässä salaisia vakoilijoitani, ympäri suomea ja sinun IP-osoitteesi on paikannuksessa juuri nyt, joten sinun on parempi valmistautua myrskyyn, mato. Myrskyyn joka pyyhkii pois sen pikkuisen pateettisen asian jota kutsut elämäksesi. Olet vitun kuollut, lapsi.

a self conscious american i have seen it all

Kys faggot, you are the worst kind of loser

Hvad fanden sagde du til mig, din lille kælling? Du ved, at jeg er uddannet finsk Army Corps peak, jeg har været involveret i en række hemmelige spor diagrammer, også på Al-Qaeda opgave, oh og jeg har over 300 bekræftede hits. Jeg er uddannet i guerillakrig, og jeg er den bedste fuld finsk snigskytte. Du er ikke for mig noget mere end en ny destination. Jeg vil udslette dig fanden ud af her på en måde, der ikke er set for på denne planet, husk mine skide ord. Du tror, du kan slippe af med dette, når du lægger den på internettet? Gæt igen, motherfucker. Når vi taler, jeg organisere en hemmelig spion, omkring den finske og din IP-adresse er positionering lige nu, så du bedre forberede stormen orm. Stormen, der udsletter en lille smule patetisk, hvis du ringer elämäksesi. Du er fucking dod, barn.

Fellow autists really.

Not saying that as an insult or anything.... It just genuinely does sound like it

It's a pleasant language to me desu, like Swedish. You both have very pretty languages.

I like watching some youtube vlogs where they speak it, like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=I_kDcK_YrIk

kek, awesome, i approve

Not that girl.... I've seen more pedos force her face everywhere than i want

At least I'm not b*azilian :DDD

I'm hoping your parents fooled you and maybe you're too autistic to realize, seems very rash, I don't want you to feel bad Finnbro :(

You'll probably feel better if you're more open to the experience, most people will know English so don't feel completely isolated, try and learn the language though.

Is this like a last resort or sudden, again, it seems strange.

>danish language is ugly
it is though

but why do you have to say it all the time?

Figure Iceland to be much higher, maybe there's some shit our friends aren't telling us.

what kind of neighbor would I be if I didn't?

this?

i do.

but you have oil, it's cheating.

lets be honest, finnish and swedish are basically the same language

What part of the country you gonna live in senpai?

What's so bad about Denmark? You guys seem pretty damn similar to me.

Denmark colonized Estonia in the middle age. When are you gonna apologize and pay reparations?

When are you gonna apologize and pay reparations for all the damage your nobles did to my axe?

>iiiiin west Karelia born and raised
>In the sauna is where I spent most of my days

yeah, it's the map

kekkers

>out of all places it was Denmark
We'll atleast its not eastern europe

We liked the danes. One of the best colonisers..

Denmark is like top 5 country in the world. Deffo best northern european

react to what

They're the mexico of Scandinavia, except they don't even realize it

>best northern european cunt
that's norway

>mfw I'm moving to the cemetery

this. Oil does wonders

I'd say get used to the shitty languange but you're used to problems like that

True, we do have Swedish in schools still

Absolutely agree. Vi måste lära svenska.