Is it even worth having political opinons?

Discussing politics seems impossible if you don't have any extreme leanings that let you fit into echo chambers, and the general trend towards extremist opinions on both sides of the spectrum likely means I'll never have the option to vote for someone (with a chance of winning) I like again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you finally realized politics is a total waste of time for retards

having an opinion is ok
but discussing is meaningless

it was the biggest illumination of my life desu

until you get raped by a nigger

>Is it even worth having political opinons?
Not if you're dumb fuck who actually thinks having a misinformed "opinion" on the internet means you have political views.

Politics is great for pointless arguments though.

Always make sure to bring up religion, abortion, politics or economics in social situations to get into pointless arguments with people.

Why would getting raped by a nigger make it less of a waste of time?

It's worth having political opinions about your city turning into Detroit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

Or your country into South Africa or Zimbabwe.

Do you think it's different in real life?

It's the same thing, only far worse because online you can link sources or post images to support your claims. In real life you can't do any of that shit

And what does it do?

How are you going to mend the situation? Politics is just mental masturbation. If you don't like blacks go do something or shut the fuck up instead of being a keyboard warrior or edgelord

I mean seriously. If you want to change something go outside and beat the first black person you see. Or run for office in your area or something. Just anything beyond reposting retarded videos of "Look at dees 10mins of whites gettin beaten by black people, liek if u support whites"

Human beings are too stupid, ignorant, and emotional to make decisions for millions of other human beings tbhfam.

We're not getting reasonable leadership until automated AI government becomes a thing.

I'm a communist.
I disregard most political issues that aren't at the very base of the problems (except things like basic income) because I consider them a waste of energy.

on the internet its exactly what you are saying. you have to totally be part of the loud mobs to join in the shitty discussions/inflammatory wars where you also have to hold very shitty taboos and "rules" shared by them, and irl you wont even get a moment to do it.

Politics were a mistake

Who is really fact checking all those sources anyway. Politics are more easily discussed in real life because most reasonable people will show restraint, and not going full retard.

It's worth to have opinions on every thing. Without your own opinion you're just a cattle.

Well online you can link Black crime statistics and racial disparities . In person it's hard to argue without making unbacked claims.

Just use your phone then?

*middle of conversation*
"Hang on let me just pull up black crime stats for you to read through"
"Oh and the racial disparities in IQ even accounting for socio-economic class"

Yes that's exactly how it would work. If you had to bring up a source when the other person doesn't see you as credible. Are you having conversations about politics or making a presentation to someone.

needed to read this desu. arguing about politics is a huge waste of time and gets you riled up against people online who will never change their opinion for yours.