Alone on a Saturday night ? God you're pathetic

What's your excuse user ?

idk

I would kill myself if this was the case tbqh.

I don't leave my house out of paranoia

I'm not alone I'm with you :3

It's 4:16

Fuck you

working on it

that's a solid excuse, damn

I can't connect with other people. Whenever I hangout with friends I just end up in endless debates defending my ideas. Had an invite to chill and drink but fuck normies and fuck leftists, I hate this goddamn cucked generation.

why are you posting here if that's not the case

Keep hope user

I'm completely wasted with friends, I'm in the mood to make others feel bad

You should take these invitations user. Sure many normiest are leftists, but there'seems no better feeling than red Pilling your friends when they'really drunk and less pressured by society

Thanks famalam but I really tried, I did. One of them even started sending me links to Mises lectures but he doesn't get it. He still argues for gun control and other unnecessary regulations. It's like I'm jackhammering through several feet of steel reinforced, public school propaganda. I'll keep at it but I didn't have the energy tonight.

Puke all night diarrhea all day.

No one would want to spend time with me, and I'm fine with that in this case.

Don'the lose faith user. I don't know how you react to booze but drinking makes me happy, so if it's the same for you you should go for it

It does make me happy, that's why I just slammed 4 beers. Next week I'll go to bat again, just so sick of getting spammed with non-arguments from lefties and feminists, it can really drain you.

I live in a deadbeat town, I'm antisocial, it's cold out, I'd rather be at home funposting with you guys.

Recoverig from hangover from Friday night and homework

My parents isolated me all throughout my childhood and hammered in how useless I was.

That's fucking rough user, have you thought about therapy?

It's sunday afternoon

Can't afford it at the moment. Might try it in the future though.

Please do at some point senpai, or at least watch some youtube videos/read books that might help in the mean time. I had a rough childhood that has made me avoidant to this very day, I really wish I had learned about my background and how it affected me earlier in my life.

O-okay. Thanks for being understanding. I was expecting bullying.

God no, I was bullied constantly in school and wouldn't do that on this board. I'm just trying to impart that if you are broken you can be fixed. Don't let the black hole of nihilism suck you in.

I'll try. Thanks for your encouraging words, it's nice to encounter nice people on Sup Forums.

Anytime! Just ignore the haters, they're more lost than you are.

neethood

Yeah dont give up. Any problem an be solved

thanks

I have given up on people

It's morning here and I'm not alone.

it's a Sunday morning you dip

Have to get up early tomorrow to go to my cousin's baptism. Also just got back from running a bunch of errands.

Its sunday morning and I was working last night flirting with a girl i will never have sex with.

You're never alone on Sup Forums bro

I see a good number of valid reasons ITT.
For those who don't don't lose hope, I'm sure you'll one day some good friends to chill with.

It's Sunday

It's Sunday

Ching chongs get out, this thread is clearly not for you

I went for dinner with my friend actually. But usually it's because I'm quite happy on my own, so I read or study.