Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

no

no

no

no

Who never leaves 3 block radius of their housing project. 3rd generation of nobody knowing who their dad is.... careful about throwing stones in glass houses there Sambo. Most of us white folks have grandparents from different countries, do you even know who your father is or how many half brothers/sisters you have skulking around out there? Bet you've fucked half a dozen of your own siblings not even knowing it. Dirty fucking chimp.

Do you have pink nipples?

Do you?

I don't have nipples

now record a video of yourself or your closest relative caressing your nipples
that's the only way to prove you're white

are you dogo?

>he will do it

>he shaved his nipples before

Pretty gay desu

anglo detected

Are you girl?

Feels good to be clean. I even shave my pits to make deodorant application easier

show boipussy

I bet you shave your arsehole so it's easier for your boyfriend aswell

What, you don't?

Don't want to get banned or I would

imgur or postimage

Sorry, too much effort

You don't even need an account to upload pictures to postimage

>doesn't post cute pink boipucci
How are we supposed to tell if you're white then?

He's obviously not
t. Argentina

prove me wrong with boipucci

He's evidently not, yes, but now is the perfect time for you to finally prove that Argentines are white
>post it

>tfw part of the 2% of the world population green eye master race

Feels good to have superior Gaelic genes to limp wristed 'Nordic whites'

>not grey eyed masterrace

>not hazel eyed
shiggy

show me your private part :3

Hmu on omegle. If you lookin to bate

I'll be at "calebscorner" interest

>hazel

That's just a perfectly good blue, grey, or green eye with a bunch of brown and yellow poo and pee stains on it.
Not something to brag about

This

good post
t. hazel-eyed god

Hazel eyes is what happens when you put white people in shitskin lattitudes. The brown starts encroaching on your white features. Good thing the inevitable skin cancer will probably kill you before you get a chance to spread them.

joke's on you lol new zealand isn't white

The haka definitely looks like a white people's line dance, tattoos and tans don't fool me.

Umm, lickable

Nobody is white.
youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34

White is genotype now? I thought it just depends on one's looks; like how Obama is 50/50 yet "black."

*mmm
Learn your onomatopoeias.

Race can't really be described in terms of genetics; it's a social construct to group together similar ethnic groups. This means more foreign ethnicities will be grouped more whereas closer races will be balkanized.
Basically if you ask random people from around the globe to group ethnic groups into racial categories they will all give different answers, and there's no definitive science to say who's right and who's wrong.

Is the white meme just a ruse to get young men to post their bods?

I see. How would you classify me in this system of racial categories?

wft, why?

Yum

n-no, just post your butt you shitskin

Oh fuck! we've been found out, by an American shitskin no less! Or maybe you're part of the 56 percent, post a pic to prove you're not tyrone hernandez, preferably with your shirt off so we can get a good perspective