Abortion

Is the rest of the world even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/20/irish-woman-live-tweets-journey-for-abortion-in-britain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't want to be a dad by accident. Bring on the abortions.

You're in the EU, women can freely travel to somewhere else in the EU where abortion is legal and get one. Irish women are hardly prevented from getting abortions.

>biased choice of colors

>abortugal

Most my ex-gfs had several abortions.

In my city is legal up to 3 months
New city laws will probably make it legal without restrictions
Again, living in the only piece of civilization in this place

use condoms then, you waste of oxygen.

stop using condoms too big for you

Polish and Portugal are definitely unreported/doctored statistics

Well let them live with the guilt of knowing it's illegal in their home country

Honestly there's little excuse for abortions. Its a real child, use a condom, morning after pill but don't kill a baby who after 20 days has blood pumping through it.

>mfw

Are Slavs too dumb to use birth control?

But it doesn't feel as good and when you drunk its agony

Abortion is wrong. I would only agree in certain situations.

>Its a real child
Yes, a "child" with a few dozen cells that has no consciousness.
>muh bloodflow
So killing animals is wrong too?

then grow up and pay the consecuences.

Killing an animal in the wild is a lot different to crushing its skull before it can defend itself and sucking it from it's mothers womb

The people that accidentally get pregnant and decide to abort are usually stupid and poor, while the people that keep them are usually better parents in the end. Like how on the US the overwhelming majority of abortions are black teens.
Banning abortion is fine as long as you provide a good quality orphanage for kids to grow up. Better to grow on an orphanage than with a teen mom that hates you for having you, I guess

abortion is degenerate.

Animals can barely defend themselves from humans in the wild, and they have no chance at defending themselves on farms. So what makes killing animals that are more conscious and feel more pain than a few week old fetus more acceptable than abortion?

>JUST GROW UP LMAO

Fuck off lady.

get a vasectomy

>There are regions where 87.5% of ALL pregnancies are aborted

Holy fucking shit.

you fuck off, literal manchild, part of being an adult is assuming responsabilities

No, I like to cum. My body my choice amiright? You women got what you asked for in the sexual revolution, I'm gonna take advantage of it. I have a kid in Spain I'm not raising.

Mexico has laws on city level?

Yeah I agree it's part of a wider problem, a revolving door, girl has baby at 13, treated baby like shit, baby grows up being a little shit because it wasn't raised rights, end up knocking up/getting knocked up and the cycle continues.

Then the mother won't let her baby be taken to orphanage/foster because she wants to live a life on child benefits and state houses(western problem mainly) and its a vicious vicious cycle.

>Y-you manchild!

You can't shame me into raising some bastard child. Fucking retard.

>Ireland
>First world

Mexico City
Independent entity from the rest of sates, the entire entity it's just a city

I've reported you to Trudeau for misogyny. I'd take a magnet to your hard drives if I was you.

You can still cum with a vasectomy, genious. And I'm a man

not sure if you're really this imbecile or just baiting

TURKEY

WHY

Its a human being with a lot more thoughts and a lot different brain from an animal, are you an animal comparable to a cow or a sheep? Is that how you see yourself and your offspring, if younp ever decide to have children will you treat your child growing in the womb like a farm animal, to be used and traded for? No I don't think you would. Humans aren't comparable to other animals on this earth in a lot of ways.

If abortion is murder, why do people who are pro life often make exceptions for women who have been raped? Does rape suddenly justify murder?

>his country doesn't abort poor people

Better to not grow up at all if your parents don't have quality genetics. Being a bald manlet with a small dick is hell; it would be most humane to abort all non-alpha humans.

what is abortion if not birth control

If your country is green, it's basically a Jewish country.

Fucking leaf and then you go around complaining about your flag's reputation on this board. If you were looking to sound funny, you are not doing it right.

How about I don't want to get operated on? If a woman is stupid enough to not get an abortion and wants to keep it, it's her fault and she can raise it alone.

A few girls have gone insane 10 years ago after being raped and not allowed to abort the little bastard. I think at least one killed herself, the other killed the kid after birth. It's just a compromise

>Its a human being with a lot more thoughts and a lot different brain from an animal
A fetus that is a few days old has less intellectual capability than a cow.

>Is that how you see yourself and your offspring,
Before they are conscious, yes. After they become conscious, I start to see them as

>if younp ever decide to have children will you treat your child growing in the womb like a farm animal
You've made quite the leap there. Just because my offspring was for a brief period not conscious, I have to treat them as inferior for their entire life?

abortstralia

Why would I give a shit about my countries reputation of all things? And on an imageboard? kek eat shit Texas.

What an incredible patrician we have here, the western world will only improve at this rate

Fuck you piece of shit. A human life is not something to burden dumb people with as punishment for not using contraception. You're dirt for thinking otherwise.

Go tell the missus to shit out more kids that you can't raise Diago

Don't be such a pussy then and take responsibility. If you don't like it use a condom retard.

portugal best country

>dehumanising

lmao lets kill newborns and old people too lmao no one wants to worry about that shit dude its your turn on the fuckpew

> muh consciousness
do you kill unconscious adults too?

There's two ways you can argue abortion. That it's not person and then you're stuck with an arbitrary definition of person (e.g "it came out of the vagina!" or "It's concious!" or "It has a heart that beats!" or "It can feel pain ! ") that would have you bestow personhood on nonhuman things or revoke personhood to otherwise human things. Or you can acknowledge that it's a person ,and say that the rights of some persons (e.i women) trumps the rights of other persons, and then it's all might is right after that.

Then stop coming you fucking retard. Srsly look at your posts

Can we just fucking nuke Canada? I dont think anyone would care.

>A human life is not something to burden dumb people with as punishment for not using contraception.
I know that perfectly, but that leaf pussy ITT thinks he can avoid responsabilites because he doen't want to wear a condom nor to get a surgery
anyway, with a parent like that I would prefer to be an orphan

>Take responsibility like a real man!

Nah. Not my responsibility retard. Women have lobbied for abortion because muh body muh choice. They can get it then. My body won't be a slave for some kid I don't want.

Would you be willing to considerate the potential a developed adult could have and it's impact on the world? A cow is smarter than a fetus, probably even smarter than a newborn, but that's the cow's entire potential. Meanwhile the kid will only get smarter day by day and contribute a lot more than just beef to our society

Wrong definition of consciousness retard. Go read Descartes for five minutes to understand the conversation being had.

And most cows live for years, happy with their life, and her humanely killed after a few years, a lot different to murdering a human who might not be fully conscious but is still forming, do you treat mentally handicapped people who are barely conscious like cows as well? Because they've been dealt a bad hand? A foetus after a few days is a human.

I will never understand the US, they're so conservative in some aspects but so liberal in others

Why would I stop coming? Do you seriously only post here to improve your countries reputation to autists?

Go raise your wifes son LIKE A REAL MAN

Double standards

>
>what is abortion if not birth control
Murder.

Stop calling it my responsibility it's not. I already have a kid I left with some random hook up in Barcelona who can't afford to litigate overseas. Stop being a brainwashed beta.

If there's doubt in good faith you can not condemn someone to death. Period. This is a basic principle in law. You can not kill something that is likely to become a human being under no circumstances, unless his/it's existence threatens the life of other potential or actual human being, because of the self preservation principle

>falling to the same level as human f*males

Patrician men build families. Don't fuck up a kid just because you didn't want to raise him

Or the kid doesn't exist at all. Why do you want the progeny of that leaf in this world? They're only going to make things worse for the rest of us like their father.

And get over the muh responsibilities bullshit. If you're riding a bike while drunk and break your arm you get a cast. There's no reason to make people suffer for making bad decisions, the payment they make for the operation is adequate.

I don't follow. Please go into detail how aborting something that was never conscious is the same as killing fully grown adults.

Sometimes we do pull the plug on unconscious adults. Some people even have it in their will that they would rather die than live on life support.

So if people *should* live because theres *potential* to live, shouldn't we be forcing people to breed as much as possible?

No, they aren't humanely killed. And they're treated like shit while they're alive. They experience more suffering than a fetus that was never conscious.

>R-real men live their life for other people

No. Being selfish is a patricians virtue. I live my own life and I'm not beholden to some bastard child or nagging woman who sees me as an ATM.

>white westerners proud of murdering their children and becoming extinct, making fun at those who dont exterminate their ofspring, the thread

Your jewish masters sure trained you well, into commiting mass suacide.
Enjoy your niggers/mudslimes.

If anyone is a cuck, its Canada as a whole. Fuck off, faggot.

>do you treat mentally handicapped people who are barely conscious like cows as well?
They're still an order of a magnitude more conscious than cows.

M8, white westerners have the lowest amount of abortions. We're going extinct because we don't get pregnant in the first place.

Oh man, I think our country should give condoms to poor people (70% of our country I guess) like some governmental program or something like this.

Holy shit this thread. Is abortion the latest fad or something?? What the fuck is going on with this world seriously. When this got this level of shitty mad max tier??

>So if people *should* live because...
There's a difference between allowing something to live and forcing more of it.
That's like saying that by legalizing weed you should enforce a compulsory weed consumption

>Is the rest of the world even trying?
nah

A life you made is not you fucking responsibility? Grow up autismo

USA is cuck central senpai. Half your population is niggers and you had a nigger ruling over you for the last 8 years.

Maybe in certain parts of the world but I'm from a farming family and all of our cows are happy as fuck, grazing happily, gets their nuts, bulls get to have sex with cows and the calves are safe thanks to human intervention, most of the cattle in Ireland are just like this. They get to fulfill their natural duty to humans that theyve been doing for thousands of years and that's life.

>Being selfish is a patricians virtue

I've lost the last reserves of respect I had for Canadian men

But you implicitly acknowledged that a fetus isn't alive yet.

The only westerners who get abortions are the vermin of the West. Stupid people of all races throw away fetuses because they're stupid people incapable of doing the right thing.

In the end it's for the better as the population becomes more dilute of quality people.

>They're still an order of a magnitude more conscious than cows.
That's a racist assumption

>M8, white westerners have the lowest amount of abortions. We're going extinct because we don't get pregnant in the first place.
Ok it's true in USA if you say so, in UK abortions among white teens is a plague.

No it's not, it should have been aborted. I never gave my consent that I'd help raise it. Fuck off woman.

well, actually it becomes something like a child when it's a few months old. thats why i think abortions should be legal up to 3 or 4 months

I am in full favor of killing old people and potato brains. What of it

Because you're a bitch and you're accustomed to being treated like a door mat.

>natural duty
It's not natural at all. Cows weren't invented by humans to be slaughtered, they were created by nature independent of humanity. You've retroactively applied that difference to cows to ease your conscious about murdering innocent beings that experience more suffering than a level of suffering that you're previously declared to be inhumane.

>oyyyy vey, they're killing all the Polish bydlos! The UK would be ours by now if not for those evil secularists!

Then you should be advocating for euthanasia, not to kill innocent childs you literal retard

Well in Ireland we're going to have a referendum on it in a year or two, and lately all we hear from the lefitst media is ridiculous shit like this

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/20/irish-woman-live-tweets-journey-for-abortion-in-britain

I really think our conservative population will vote against it, thing is lots of Irish working abroad come home in tens of thousands to vote in favour of shit like this just like they did with gay marriage

Ireland and Poland are the God's chosen, desu.

She could either kill it like a RESPONSIBLE woman, or suffer the fate of raising it alone. Womens lib!

Cows are a human product. Their ancestors where nothing like the things you call cows. They have very little chances in nature.

I was actually looking at it on an intelligence/consciousness level and the economical output your average adult human can potentially output vs a cow. Even if we consider the fetus to not be alive, he could become a useful member of society one day.

I personally support abortion on the first three months of pregnancy, on rape cases, or on serious illness or mental retardation. Other than that, government funded orphanages if the mother's going to end fucking up the kid psychologically

Fetuses are a human product as well. So it's humane to kill them by the same logic.

So you get to decide for others if their lives are worth living ?
Presumptuous

Literally the only reason I support abortion is because I don't want to wear condoms or get a vasectomy.

I understand the hate because you didn't ask to come to this world, but don't turn that shit into innocent beings man. That's just awfully wrong in so many fucking levels.