Honour thy Lord's Holy Day by insulting Poland

honour thy Lord's Holy Day by insulting Poland

be offensive, make Poles rage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnR4KN4uxKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pee POOland fart face

In this day and age the sovereignty of the Polish state is something that CANNOT be guaranteed.

If Poland were an American state, it'd be the worst state. They'd be so backwards they'd celebrate Easter!

The Polish Pope was a nazi collaborator, a patsy for the CIA, an apologist for paedophilia and most likely a kiddy fiddler himself

Poland is a good state that has struggled hard against its quite unfortunate geopolitical position. They are a good-looking and hard-working people with criminals just like any other group. Poland is a good state. Too good. Like 51st state good.

I pirated the Witcher just to deny Poles that foreign income they so desperately want while still enjoying the fruits of their labor. Hell, it's like some pole was literally my slave since I stole the product of his labor.

Polish-American women are hot as fuck and I'm glad so many Poles abandoned their meme "nation" (which keeps getting ripped apart) to achieve their true potential as Americans in America.

literally who

>Poland

Shan't
youtube.com/watch?v=dnR4KN4uxKU

Russia

B

Shut up Indonesia

Catholics are the whipping boy for the destruction of western civilisation. Statistically and obviously Islam has more pedos and Orthodox Judaism yet we're not allowed to criticise either. Meanwhile, Protestants build mosques in Protestant countries and sell their cultural identity.

When will Poland apologize for the polish death camps?

They try to blame the Germans for it. Because Poles didn't do nuffin.
Disgusting.

Protestants build churches in pagan countries in Africa and East Asia. They're simply outsourcing their religion like good businessmen.

just a Eastern European country, depressing, cold, cloudy, poor, always inferior to the West.

but I like Poland

When are you faggots going to finish your flag? No fucking excuse having half a flag.

when you get rid of your cuckstamp

Never desu because of this man desu

is this from the german festival. either way humors of this kind form yuros are something i can never get

triggered

Who?

>tfw all these nignogs ITT literally doing what we told them to.