/sino/ 中文

When ur GF broke AF but she still wanna put on a show edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese speaking world

>Resources for Learning Mandarin:
learnnc.org/lp/pages/6427
resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/pronunciation/
resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/grammar/
mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php
gloss.dliflc.edu
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-chinese-english/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde

>Resources for learning Cantonese:
guidetocantonese.wordpress.com/start/
cantonese.sheik.co.uk/
cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cantonese-popup-dictionar/pjnbhojkojmibobcpfgihhnohboldhip

>Smartphone dictionary (supports both Mandarin and Cantonese):
pleco.com/

aforementioned resource credit goes to 一路順風

>set strokes straight
yes-chinese.com/tzg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBN0Rct7kAo
youtube.com/watch?v=HlmNYL50PkE
youtube.com/watch?v=I8K5zwLR-zA
youtube.com/watch?v=2GiqKwv-CaY
youtube.com/watch?v=LFMii0y97IU
youtube.com/watch?v=DriSQgT54OY
youtube.com/watch?v=-5n1Q2_2tQs
youtube.com/watch?v=ul9h7GyGl60
youtube.com/watch?v=H41rD0QC6Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=fl0QP_J9Gb8
youtube.com/watch?v=lIBGM7uYNfs
youtube.com/watch?v=X2goYUJpq9k
bbc.com/news/world-asia-38621697
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/14/politics/donald-trump-one-china-taiwan/index.html
deccanherald.com/content/591547/china-offers-india-fresh-proposals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China is fucking scum shit nation.

rude and not true

Thread Music

youtube.com/watch?v=HBN0Rct7kAo
youtube.com/watch?v=HlmNYL50PkE
youtube.com/watch?v=I8K5zwLR-zA
youtube.com/watch?v=2GiqKwv-CaY
youtube.com/watch?v=LFMii0y97IU
youtube.com/watch?v=DriSQgT54OY
youtube.com/watch?v=-5n1Q2_2tQs
youtube.com/watch?v=ul9h7GyGl60
youtube.com/watch?v=H41rD0QC6Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=fl0QP_J9Gb8
youtube.com/watch?v=lIBGM7uYNfs
youtube.com/watch?v=X2goYUJpq9k

Choose my Chinese name:

>买那个

>哈拉比

sounds muslim desu

My Chinese name is 高金寶

那個pls

i will not shit-posting here

Why not?

What is shitposting in Chinese?

Who let the german in charge of creating threads

發廢文
but sry don't do that

Felt like this was the most appropriate place to post this.

While browsing CNN for news on China, I saw that two Turkey arrested two Chinese nationals for the recent club massacre in Istanbul.

The suspects were obviously Uighur and not Han Chinese.

My question then is, how the fuck did they get Chinese nationality?

I thought Chinese government was having conflicts with the Uighur minority in Xinjiang. So, when pregnant Uighur mother brings her baby to Chinese hospital, our government still helps them to give birth? And not only that but give them Chinese nationality? Doesnt seem too logical to me.

I mean, afterwards they just turn around and attack Chinese people when they get older. Why and who gives them Chinese nationality? AKA passports, birth certificates, Personal ID cards, and other relevant documents etc.....?

Reminder the Uyghurs are patriots and loved by everyone (especially me!)

These were Uighur refugees from China that Erdogan has welcomed with big words some years before. You know, about all that "East Turkestan"-shit etc.

Kek.

If Xi Jinping was more like Putin, he should have asked Erdogan whether he wanted to have a million more Uighur refugees. Let all those disloyal Uighurs who cant live in a seculary China move to their ethnic brethren in Trukey, so that they can live in Sharia-wonderland and shoot up nightclubs.

Uighurs are terrorists and you are a bad person for supporting them.

Not all of them, though.

There are loyal Uighurs as well, but they are non-religious. They cut their beards/do away with their veils.

Religion is cancer.

The biggest failure of Chinese communism is that it couldnt wipe it out.

You germans are fucking racist pieces of shit

You germans are so kind and understanding

She's not full Uyghur

Thank you for JOYCE CHU

Hello cousins

How are your lungs doing, Chinese lads?

Influenza sucks.

I want to die.

I wonder if chinese smog would kill the virus.

王老吉 will heal you

What was the post? I ***missed*** it

Just a Malayguy saying ho ho

Not too bad, come breath in that superior Xinjiang air.

Why is Xinjiang so much better than the rest of China?

That shit tastes terrible, but the aftertaste is okay

i bet she has a stinky, hairy butthole

>China's Zhou Youguang, father of Pinyin writing system, dies aged 111

RIP

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38621697

the 'chinese' race is a construct to rationalize the legitimacy of the claim of kmt over previous ching empire's territory

chink girls aren't as easy as they used to be. not sure if it's just me, the flood of normie foreigners into china now, or a transition from 3rd world to 2nd/1st world and richer status.

or combination of all the above. hopefully dictator xi jinping fucks up the country and becomes even more hostile to foreigners planning on coming here. and trump wrecks their economy :^)

I get a good laugh reading through the comments in this thread

I want the high iq weiqi playing Taiwanese gf now tbqh

>chinese didn't exist before 1919

And I thought HK was smart

They're too busy trying to pretend they weren't Chinese

>"The 'One China' principle is the political foundation of Sino-US relations and it is non-negotiable. We urge the relevant side in the US to recognize the high sensitivity of the Taiwan issue and abide by the pledges by successive US administrations from both parties," spokesman Lu Kang said.
>spokesman Lu Kang said
>spokesman Lu Kang
>Lu Kang
>edition.cnn.com/2017/01/14/politics/donald-trump-one-china-taiwan/index.html

Lu Kang has challenged Johnny Cage to Mortal Kombat.

Mark my words, Johnny Cage is no match for Lu Kang.

It will be a flawless victory.

Yeah, and who doesn't? Get in line, fag.

Too bad she is Taiwanese otherwise I would compete for her through a game of Weiqi.

How you're getting past the Google captcha restriction, user?

But 陆慷 isn't 劉鋼.

这个thread太丧心病狂了

its not a 'chinese' race
you know there are 'ethnic minorities' in the 'chinese' race right?
there were hans, mongols, uygurs, etc before kmt
now they are all 'chinese' race
you know why? because the land they occupy were part of the qing empire
empires dont give a shit to races
but a nationalistic country needs the legitimacy
so 孫文 created the concept of a 'chinese' race to include all the different races so that he has the legitimacy to claim all the land of qing empire
chinese people existed but do they consider themselves 'chinese'?
no they consider themselves qings
the concept of a modern nation did not exist to them

Taiwan is the best province of (the Republic of) China.

Seems like China changes every time I come back to visit. But I think that is because of how quick technological advancement is growing the society and making people aware of things they normally wouldn't be aware of.

Back in the 70s, it took a decade for significant technological advancements to noticeably change the way a society functioned. Then in the 90s, it took only 7 years. Now in the new millennium, it appears society is changing after ever 3 years.

Feels eerily similar to the Flynn Effect.

You are right. I haven't been seeing as much WFAM couples walking about in public as I used to anymore. Three years ago they were everywhere. It was disgusting. They need to go back to their own country and do their public displays of affection in a nation where it is more socially acceptable to racemix. Guess they all moved back to the West where miscegenation is more welcomed. Good riddance.

>tfw you miss Taiwan and want to go back on vacation but you have to save all your money this year and can't afford the luxury

don't worry, trump will wreck your economy and make you all poor again :^)

have chinese girls taken a sudden interest in you now? do you pretend you're rich to get girls like your chinese male counterparts? e.g. splitting tables and champagne at clubs with your friends, taking out a loan on a nice car, etc etc or using grandma's corrupt money to buy a ferrari?

or is it just the younger generation of chinese girls are no longer interested in white bois? what's the next fad, hip hop and niggers like in japan and korea?

"了" the most confusing word ever

>就
>得

I made a /sino/ earlier today. No one replied, at least this one is active.

Finally turned in the goddamn essay.

Having an active /sino/ general is very hit and miss

Anyone interested in geopolitics? Looks like china is trying to make amends with India: deccanherald.com/content/591547/china-offers-india-fresh-proposals.html

China has already sorted out 12/14 border disputes. If they resolve with India, then only Bhutan is left.

The starting point for all negotiations with China would be for China to vacate the entire land that China has forcibly occupied in the 1962 war and demarcate the border between the two countries in a spirit of give and take.If this is done,both the Chinese Civilization and Indian Civilisations can live in peace and harmony eternally.

Yeah, some commenters from that article are a bit ridiculous :P

Indian nationalism is even worse than chinese nationalism.

IMO China should forfeit claim on Arunachal Pradesh and India should forfeit claim on Aksai Chin. Essentially make what's defacto into dejure.

得 is only difficult when reading out loud. You're right about 就, that word is a nightmare.

The honkie is more or less right. The concept of a Chinese nation did not exist before the late Qing dynasty and was made up by anti-Manchu frusties.

>The starting point for all negotiations with China would be for China to vacate the entire land that China has forcibly occupied in the 1962 war

And accept the MCMahon line, an illegal imperial british creation?

Never.

Can someone help me with one translation of this picture?

let's say you wanted to fuck off from the west and never come back. Best place to start over?
Japan, Korea, China, or somewhere less developed? Vietnam, Thailand, etc.

Skillset: minor IT skills (can improve), willing to learn language, university degree in economics

Don't fucking come here unless you are Chinese or Chinese-American.

This is why expats get a terrible rap. They look to these east asian countries to run away from their problems.

Too bad. We're coming, regardless.

Singapore is the place for you

go to Namibia. Africa is where you belong to.

no it isnt, he will die here unless some idiot employs him

I have unironically seen expats do street buskering under overhead bridges here, pls dont be stupid

Yes, keep this shit in singapore

I assumed the US flag meant starting over as doing so with at least some kind of plan and preparation, not as taking the next flight with only one suitcase with clothes or some shit like that.
Singapore is pretty international and seems like a good place to move if you don't already know an East Asian language really well and have an economics degree.

that's literally what america/canada was for millions of people, to be fair. but I get it, lots of people show up with nothing to offer
I would consider it obviously but seems hard to find a sponsored visa, might be easier in Malaysia or Indonesia. I wouldn't leave without a job offer anyway

consider the following:
you started with Japan, SK and China, now you'ra talking about Malayrsia or Indonesia.
Japan and SK are first world countries.
China is not first world. Has first world-like areas.
Malaysia and Indonesia are third world.

Everything that's with it is hard to obtain. Malaysia and Indonesia probably don't pay very well, although the living costs are incredibly low as well.
Just know that to start over completely, you should absolutely not go to China, Korea or Japan.

*That's worth it
I'm on my phone

I honestly recommend against it, I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

USA is very big and diverse, why not try other states first?

Didn't think I needed to say this before but I wouldn't' rule out anywhere remotely safe/decent standard of living. If you were the italian joking about Africa, I wouldn't rule it out if I felt like it presented real opportunity
My perception is that SK/China/Japan have really already had a huge influx of foreigners (too many), but probably have more resources in terms of learning the language and integration (like how many books are there for learning japanese vs. learning malay or some shit)
Trust me, I am considering all my other options. I'm basically at a crossroads in my life. I have a well-paying job, decent life, but I don't enjoy the way my future looks and I want to find work that let's me embrace my love of foreign languages. This country is becoming toxic for young people and I don't really feel like taking on debt for further schooling.

fuck off, we're full with Bangladeshi and Paki.

cheers mate, lemme know if one of them gives up a spot

Look at how cute these Singapore girls are. Go to Singapore!

>when a chink tells his daughter she's no hapa

Forgot pic

Look at how beautiful these Singapore buildings are. Go to Singapore!

So it seems to me that you are mostly interested in starting over and learning a foreign language, not so much any particular East Asian country.
My best recommendation would be Germany tbqh, despite the refugee memes and stuff. They offer heavily funded education even to non-EU nationals.

buddy calm down im not gonna go to china and take yr womenz

Because you're going to Singapore?

OP post more cute chinese girls

不要那麼顯然誘惑他呢

Who is cuter than our queen?

>aged 111
damn that's old

for you

>辽宁
Liaoning, name of the ship (named after the city)

>舰
Designation for ships (kind of like the USS prefix for US ships)

> 新年
New years

> 开
To start

> 练
To train

> 中国
Zhongguo

> 航母
Aircraft carrier

> 挺进
To advance

> 南海
South (China) Sea

I hope this is enough to understand the meaning of the headline.

His childhood was during the Qing dynasty. That's old, man.

P.S. Fuck the manchus

>wanting to move to China
I like the culture,I like reading about it and I like learning the language,but I don't think I have enough courage to even visit the place.
Even the thought makes me feel like a walking meme.(essentially weeaboo tier)
But these are just my feelings.

There's nothing wrong with visiting. Millions of people with less interest in China than you have visited.

My interest is what makes me feel awkward about it.
I get really anxious when I see chinese people in Tesco
It's just another episode of
>user is not completely sane

all you need is a cocksuck from a chinky slut

Well if he's getting one, then I want one too

Han Chinese should also be split. Southern and Northern and possibly more

We're all walking memes in some way or another

I'm scared of sexuality.

what if you get his sloppy seconds

sick numbers

>69969999
It's a sign! Get this man a blowie!

There pretty much the same anyways, and they're only getting more homogenized as time goes on