I know that I will move out.

It doesn't feel any better.

Why not? Moving out must be great.

> NEETs

>living with your parents means you're a neet

Why? Because of convenience or cost?

Cost

I want the freedom of moving out but the cost associates

No, I live with my parents while studying and saving up for an apartment.

But posting Pepe with a blanket means NEET.

It feels

living alone is only worth to bring girls to fuck, but we don't do it anyway

>we

And there's far more benefits tbqh

like? losing time cleaning, cooking, organizing shit?

I read a story where a guy didn't leave the house until his mother death. He was 35 and worked as a freelance copywriter

Being able to do whatever you want in your apartment

Not having to be tethered to where your parents live for work (it might not work out well with commuting to where your job is)

and what the fuck do you wanna do so much that can't be done in a room?

I want to sit naked on the couch

Sounds like a successful guy that I'm sure many people aspire to be.

>saving up for an apartment

can somebody afford to buy an apartment in norway? how much does an average apartment cost?

He was discovered by the neighbors who called the police and now social service takes care for him because he can't cook, pay for the apartment and buy products in the shop, also he had no passport

get job

Sounds great, I wonder what this creature looked like.

>tfw I am not allowed to movie out because I am a second son and must stay because "muh traditions"

3 million kroner
5 million in oslo

Prices are insanely steep these at them moment, but the further away from Oslo, the cheaper it is. Problem is that I am going to work in Oslo, and I hate having to travel a long way to work. Preferably, If I could, I'd live in the same block as my work.

Average price in Oslo per square meter: 69 700 NOK, or roughly 8200 USD.

Average price in Bergen per square meter: 41 100 NOK, or roughly 4900 USD

But Bergen is a rainy shithole with no relevant jobs, so I don't want to live or work there.

sound like hell to be you
how old are you ?

Still pretty expensive but you guys have high paying wages so it is manageable. Most appartments here in switzerland with 3 rooms cost like 700k-1,2million USD i will rent my whole life there is no reason to buy one since i plan to retire early

in America we just buy manufactured homes in trailer parks and at eat at fast food restaurants 3 times a day. We pay with credit cards. Get on our level, scrub.

I've been recommended that, but it sounds degenerate, and I know from experience that most people people who do that are degenerate.

I live alone, but my parents pay the rent.
I study and work not always at the same time.
I failed my first year of uni and skipped the next one.
Instead of studying I worked a very well paid job. It was also very stressful and I overate and gained weight. I had also stopped working out.
They fired me because of a merger.
On the third year I took the necessary number of subjects to move to second year of uni.
After that I worked a summer job that went 2 months into the school year, it payed less, but it was a nice job.
I am now 3rd year of uni. I lost the weight by eating less and I'm catching up on my failed subjects.

everything is a degenerate

good cuck