Here's the plan:

Here's the plan:

Let's take a shit country no one cares about like Estonia or Poland, send all the muzzie immigrants there and give them autonomy.

They will soon chimp out which is a nice casus belli for the rest of Europe to nuke the shit out of them.

That would make Europe unsafe for future Muslim immigrants and signal that they're not welcome here.

In the process we also got rid of Estonia and / or Poland. Win win, right?

Agreed

I'd say we use Belgium, since they're literally a non country.

Why not just keep them in the fucking middle east.

It's not so hard

But Norway is already an honorary arab country thanks to oil shekels.

Why dont we put them all in the Netherlands and blow up the dams and drown them all? Would save a lot of nuke money.

I like polska op, please chose another.

What about filling the balkans?

good vacation places , would be a waste

Fuck off, you built your nest and you will lay in it.

Apperently it is

I didn't do anything?

Nah mate, just send em halfway down the pacific ocean and drop em off, tell em they can swim back to the middle east and if they make it then give the man a fruit basket or something, should help him out

As opposed to stealing your nest from someone else and then giving them "reservations" like you're doing the cunt a favor

Looking at this map made me realise how big my cunt is. I just checked on google and turns out it's the second biggest country in Europe after Ukraine wtf

I wouldn't propose that if I were you, since Holland funds literally your whole country by means of EU. If we go, you will go in 5 years

Why not Sweden? Half the work is already done.

also i vote for belgium, fuck these cunts lmao

Because our culture and history is worth preserving you fucking nigger

rude

Bit late for that, innit?

nigger

Because Belgium actually has important history and culture as opposed to shitstainia or pooland

Not if they all leave for that new country

Tbqh Norway should just give Jan Mayen so we can make it a new country for refugees. Let them build their own utopia.

>Apperently it is

That's because the real problem is the "progressives".

What if we somehow make them think that there are gimmes in the very north of Sweden/Norway/Finland, and watch all the roaches freeze to death in search of the fake gimme?

We could also make an EU funded polder in the middle of the Mediterranean and blow up the dams

They seem to be just fine in Turkey right now actually.

Sounds good m8

No way. Choose Spain. This is non white cunt anyway. But Poland and Estonia must be save coz we need to annex them