ITT: Post rightful clay of your country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Åland_Islands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A FUCKING LAND

also,

>Evil sweden

What the fuck is that?

Don't post the same thread twice in a day. Spread it out more.

Åland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Åland_Islands

Remove Sven. Remove Sven. Remove Sven from the premises.

POO

IN

Holland
LOO

Hey, we bought Louisiana fair and square.

Islands uprising soon

what went so wrong?

part of my country

We never saw those green bills

>not even Österreich or Ostpreußen
Why think so small?

>no Tsargrad
Off yourself m8

i don't think so pal
never going to happen

No worries, toothpaste. Heim ins Reich soon

All the blues territories are french clay desu

with the current state of the german army , they wouldn't be able to cross the moselle without half of their men drowning

Not like your army is any better m8. Also,
>Germany post-1945
>men
Pick1

Ostpreußen has been non-German for too long and is completely ruined now, also large parts of Ostpreußen actually had foreign majorities and weren't culturally German.

And these stupid mountain cunts keep getting us into trouble and I want nothing to do with them anymore.

the thing is that it's not the luxembourgish army , it's the united army of belgium , luxembourg and the netherlands
doesn't matter anyway they've learnt their lesson

>Alsace and Lorraine
>Not French
please stop this meme.
We conquered it, we keep it. It's over, my German friend.

Ostpreußen has been non-German for too long and is completely ruined now
So is Schlesien and Pommern nie
>also large parts of Ostpreußen actually had foreign majorities and weren't culturally German.
Wrong, FUCK OFF pole. Only Memel had a majority of foreigners (Lithuanians). Southern and Western Prussia did have a significant amount of poles, but not a majority
Alsace was always German, monkey. Too bad you've ruined it
You selected the wrong pic my gypsy friend, here let me help you

>Alsace was always German
I'm here, waiting for the WW3.

No denying it my friend. It's not ethnically German anymore though but squabbling over tiny slivers of land is irrelevant now since the very existence of Europe is threatened by foreign hordes

>we conquered it
You got invaded by us and then relied on someone else to save your ass.

That someone else was 3 world superpowers mind you

Can you not read the language map I posted? All those green spots were majority Poles, plus the other colored spots of various foreign cultures in large percentages. There was a huge cultural divide. We could've gotten a few Frenchies out of Elsace and Lorraine, but we could've never gotten all the Poles out of Eastern Prussia.

>it took three superpowers to bail out the whiny Frenchies
Faggots.

Wish I had my desktop so I could share my screenshot of Iberia split between Portugal and Aragon

In that Case they were better at securing better alliances than you were. And have therefore still earned the land

Ahvenanmaa

*Åland

Dont listen to this tard, our fenno-swede brothers need Åland to keep hegemony over the mongols

>Can you not read the language map I posted?
Yes but I don't necessarily agree with it
>There was a huge cultural divide.
Only in southern Prussia. West Prussia was swamped by Danzig. You never addressed central East Prussia which was nearly 100% German
>We could've gotten a few Frenchies out of Elsace and Lorraine, but we could've never gotten all the Poles out of Eastern Prussia.
That's bullshit and you know it. Nazis cleaned it out just fine as did the Soviets. If you want something more humane, create a population exchange with a Congress Poland (assuming You won WW1). There were plenty of German's living in Litzmannstadt, Warschau, Krakau, Prömsel, and Lemberg.

The only alliance they ever secured was Britain you retard. It's kinda like saying that the Czechs deserved to be freed from Austria because they made good alliances even though they had nothing to do with being freed

Stop trying to trigger us, Jörgen.

>ahvenanmaa is going bankrupt
>soon they'll trade their autonomy for more gubbimint moneys
>swedish language will slowly die out when Finns are allowed on the island normally

Or we could concentrate all our refugees there?

In that Case they won by having in others eyes better ideologi and values, Making people rather support them than germany

Why do you want the fenno-swedish culture to die out? It will be fucking horrible when that happens

>fenno-swedish culture
No such thing. Fenno-swedish people can be categorized into 4 groups: People from Ahvenanmaa, rural inbred leeches, successful city folk and those who are just finns but their official first language is Swedish.

Only Ålanders and those rural inbreds have their own """culture""" and they're both a drain on the society.

>india

what ??

the entire pacific side of colombniggers is ours

Swedish is a finnish language just like finnish, you shouldn't try to assimilate it. You even admitted to them having culture

You know what you must do Funland
PURE THEM, PURGE THEM ALL
ERADICATE THE LAND
LEAVE NONE ALIVE

>Swedish is a finnish language just like finnish, you shouldn't try to assimilate it.
Why? Their culture is already maintained artificially. We pour millions of euros into maintaining their culture, much more than any other minority. And even with this, their numbers are decreasing. If their culture can't survive, tough shit.

>Swedish is a finnish language just like finnish,
On the national level, yes. On a municipal level? No. Each city, town or village that is "independent" can choose whether they are bilingual or not.

>ahvenanmaa is going bankrupt
>soon they'll trade their autonomy for more gubbimint moneys
>swedish language will slowly die out when Finns are allowed on the island normally

You seemed quite delighted by the thought of fenno-swedish culture dying out when you wrote that, why?

>You seemed quite delighted by the thought of fenno-swedish culture dying out when you wrote that, why?

Otherwise you wouldn't make up such a scenario, Why would it go bankrupt firstly, all places have economic crisies, and why do you think finns would mass immigrate as fast as they lose their autonomy? Why would they willingly go to a supposedly poorer place with a different culture?

Wrong but Alaska is ours.

:( I thought you were cool, iceland. Why are you in favour of nordic culture being further diminished?

best way to get your bearings right in åland is to take a fishing rod and start casting,it usually takes only 10-15 minutes when some local hillbilly will approach you with an shotgun and exact gps coordinates of your position plus a half a hour rant about how the place you are fishing from somehow belongs to his shitty lineage even though its public land

>Why would it go bankrupt firstly,
The entire economy of the island is based on fleeting industries. The island got almost economically ruined when their precious chips factory was going to get closed. They're already kept afloat with taxpayer dollars.

>why do you think finns would mass immigrate as fast as they lose their autonomy?
Finns are effectively banned from Åland. For a Finn to vote, buy land or do any basic things a citizen should be able to do they'd need to learn Swedish and live in Åland for 5 years.
>and why do you think finns would mass immigrate as fast as they lose their autonomy
Finnish families would most likely start buying land or property for summer cottages. Åland's economy would start to be geared around that, like most poor island areas in Finland, and Finnish would be come a staple in the area. Finns would be able to start up companies and such in island, drawing some folk from the mainland. Åland's population is not that big.

You're absolutely right. Why are Finns so mean to the Swedish speaking population?
>Their culture is already maintained artificially.
Of course it is. That's what happens to minority cultures. It starts being abandoned by those born into it. Societal aid can help keep it from dying out, like so many others.

Venezuela, that's what went wrong

and ecuadoreans, they all fucking became communists

Fuck off, krautboo

Remember those times you had to make shiton of coalitions but got buttfuck every ficking time?

german rats.

what the fuck is this?
wouldn't you rather have a unified gran colombia?

also, you can't just cherry pick 600 year-old maps with borders that were undefined and inaccurate