Has any of you ever traveled alone?

Has any of you ever traveled alone?

Yeah i went to a grocery store alone once. Never fucking again

Yeah, went alone to Germany, Netherlands.

Went to Japan just a few weeks ago on me own.
Why?

wow, do you speak Japanese?

>ywn travel across mexico picking up peyotes with your imaginary wise friend

I'm just wondering about the awkwardness. Trecking alone is something different, but visiting a city and going out all by yourself? Gotta have balls to overcome the social situations there. But I guess everything works out if you're staying in hostels?

where'd you visit?

i traveled alone when i was16 without telling my parents that was 10 years ago we rent a car with 2 of my friends(18 years) we went from tunisia to morocco though the whole algerian cost that was fun we didn't have money so we stayed the night at the car we mangaged to get water food i want to live the experience again sadly they died in syria last year
RIP

Yes I travel alone to your moms room everynight. Son.

>they died in syria last year
find friends that are not ISIS sympathizers

Going with friends is not going alone.

they were my soul mates we WUZ one they was me and i was them

so why didn't you join ISIS with them

because i'm aware of my origin i 'm not a fucking arap and i wouldn't live my comfy country to the desert and fight a righteous political system lead by a man of principe a true political prodigy + i'm not a fucking mudlim
and i'm not muslim so fuck off

leave*

did you fugget :DDD

Yeah, a few times. I'm not a fan of tour groups (too many Aussies who just want to drink and rush through the historical sites hungover), so I tend to travel alone if I can't find a friend. I only have two weeks vacation per year so my time is usually budgeted at a very fast travel pace. And unfortunately most of mine are only interested in Europe and Hawaii/Cuba/Mexico resorts.

Peru
>I went to Lima, Cusco, Puerto Maldonado, and spent a fair bit of time in the rainforest birdwatching and spotting animals.

>Turkey
I met up with friends in Istanbul, but they didn't want to join me throughout the rest of the country (notably the southeast, bordering Syria). I'm a big guy, but I couldn't recommend Turkey at all for female solo travellers.

>Hong Kong
Just a three-day stint because I got a really cheap flight out of Vancouver (unsurprising, no). Stayed in south Kowloon and explored much of the city, got a lot of cool architectural photography in the south side (inspired by Michael Wolf's Architectural Density project, pic related)

Yes, it's fun. Actually it's better than travelling with friends because it's easier to meet new people from different countries. Stay in hostels, I always found some company there, despites being an autist.

yes its comfy just go to hostels so you meet new people and have always people to hang around with. My mistake was first i booked like single bed rooms in small hostels and didn't met alot of people afterwards i went to bigger ones and shared rooms and met a ton of people. I just had an akward night in norway with a fucking somali in my room

A bit. Enough to get around.

>Gotta have balls to overcome the social situations there.
I guess it comes naturally to me since I leave my basement every now and then? If I had a phone I wouldn't have needed to ask much.
>But I guess everything works out if you're staying in hostels?
Stayed at the cheapest place I could find since I'm a skint cunt, but I made do.

Tokyo, went there in time for Comiket.