Ancestry thread

FUCK THE ANGLOS
FUCK THE RUSSIANS
FUCK THE NEO-CONS
FUCK THE ISLAMISTS AND LONG LIVE THE KINGDOM

Here's the template so you don't have to use mine

Also post arm this interests me

Jesus Christ that's absolutely disgusting.

Your mother's need to kill themselves

Pls bully

>israeli(probably russian/eastern) woman marrying an indian, in any year
>american woman marrying generic #92721 inbred dune coon, at any time in history
Why is everyone LARPing here?

>inb4 bla bla romanians are bla bla, butthurt

Autism

rud

CHI

>those ancestors that died in the war

come home, black man

r8

t. Elliott Rodgers

very nice interracial

TFW MOOR

Typical lowlander desu

Can someone post the one where the family of German-Australians is ruined by one slutty white mom and her alcoholic black husband?

tfw no southern cone union

COME HOME BROWN MAN

>All these white women getting the brown cock
>thathappened.raw

R-right, Sup Forums ? please tell me that your mothers are at least very ugly.

You're being baited.

>0.1% Sardinian
I would kill myself if I was you

What's the thing between Italians and Sardinians?

Russia has suffered a huge loss in WWII, so almost every man here have a ancestors that died in the war

Stop being autistic.

Just banter

piss off wh*te boi im gonna join my true ancestors in morocco

Harsh?

Wow

are you 100% Russian? I heard there's lots of ethnicities there.

i would fuck a sheep if you know what i mean

Ethnic Russians (including Ukrainians, "Cossacks", Pomors and other meme nations) make 85% of population. Minorities are concentrated in national republics so racemixing is not very often.

>Ethnic Russians (including Ukrainians, "Cossacks", Pomors and other meme nations) make 85% of population.
>including Ukrainians, "Cossacks", Pomors and other meme nations

Implying Russians are not a meme nation

me

Russians don't even exist, it is the same kind of ethnicity as American, i.e. defined by language and culture. Every national minority was stamped "Russian" into their passport, and they still are.

how do you define an ethnicity?

>Russians don't even exist
Who do you discriminate in your country then?

I live and Moscow, and say what Russians is dominating here it's like to say what Frenches dominating in Paris. Really, I'm not a racist, but we need less black muslim scum here

HUE JEW IN THE LOO

I could be in the US, Canada or even Australia like other diasporas, but NOOOOOOOO, my goddamn ancestors came to this land.

Allahdamit.

This
gas the churka
race war now
Biryulevo 13 never forget!

Am I seeing Lithuanian SSR there? What's the story?

Russian lived in Lithuania since russian empire

oh man as bad as it fucking gets

Yeah I know, my grandfather was Russian, his family from the Empire. Just wondered.

I'm triyng to ba patient. I even have some friends and comrades from among Kazakhs, Karachai, Ossetians, and they are smart people and pleasant people with a good education, so it's not a problem until they obey rules and respect our culture. But speaking about churkas, if you beat up some of them you during conflict, YOU may have problems with police, and you can even go to jail as a racist. Of course, someone must sweep the yards and import drugs, but there is already too many of them and as always police even cover them instead of deportation. We need a new "Manezhka", I suppose

Do you live in a Lebanese community? What do you look like?

>pending

does anybody post the real thing anymore or do we just bait people into blacked memes

>The analysis includes DNA you received from all of your ancestors, on both sides of your family. The results reflect where your ancestors lived 500 years ago, before ocean-crossing ships and airplanes came on the scene.

What the fuck? So that means 23andme only tests up to 500 years? What the fuck is this bullshit.
Also I'm pretty sure people crossed oceans well before 500 years ago

It's just blacked memes to try and bait people.

It's so fucking old it doesn't work anymore. The new terrible ones are gingers and wildcard babies IE two asians have a baby and it turns out black or white.

the funiest one is that swede and african one where its always a swedish white girl and some black man every time

god-tier genes there a chara

I do, and I look like an average Lebanese, not really sure how to describe myself.

tfw you're part of the most powerful race in the world

Anyone got the template?

see

>tfw I'm the only ginger in the family and was raised in Ecatepec

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajsjjssjaj

that doesn't seem that bad

We're all going to make it someday

chicano

h8, r8, masturb8 (2 me)

I'd rather clean toilets in Italy than be a high-tier politician in Brazil, this hellhole is violent as fuck. Can't live my live in alert all the time.

flag is country of birth

What ethnicity of Afghan is your dad?

the bait one

mmm, that's what black people usually do. Arabs mainly run grocery stores or kebab shops here.

But why?

>tfw documented heritage extends over 35 generations
>tfw too pedigree for templates

absolutely germanic

Soon I'll get my STEM degree. If I can teach some dumb kids some basic math, that'd work well too.

Tajik, so the best one
Fuck off monkey

>tfw burger

this "muh heritage" bitch once again...

don't you have to work or some shit?

>work at +22:00
are you retarded?

yes, prostitutes work at this hour usually, even later

the road is waiting for you

aaaaaaaaaaajjaja

d-did I win?

t. the 30 yo virgin

sorry user, but not all of us have you mom's work.

>being this triggered

Surely you're in medical school to follow in the footsteps of your patriarchal lineage, right user?

I'm not the autistic guy in /mena/ i swear

I'm in undergraduate uni, and I plan to go to law school

>being this pelotudo

P O R T S T A N L E Y

cry me a river girl

u are mad