Aside from all the poo in the loo "jokes", what is your opinion on India, it's people, culture, and future?

Aside from all the poo in the loo "jokes", what is your opinion on India, it's people, culture, and future?

The 21st century will belong to the Chinese. The 22nd century will belong to India.

A very diverse country. Impossible to generalize the entire country. People from punjab are pretty based though. Sihks are good people. I think my town is nearly 15% punjab and I'm not even mad about that.

A very interesting pre-modern civilization that has very serious problems with adapting to the modern era.

>The 21st century will belong to the Chinese.
Wrong.
>The 22nd century will belong to India
Wrong

Xiao Singh please.

They are all born literally Autistic. Have you seen them or been around them in the real world? I am positive they atleast 90% of their population is on the spectrum.

I'd like to visit the Taj Mahal and fuck a qt, that aside I have no interest in India. That said, I hope their living conditions improve and that they'll give the Pakis what's coming to them once and for all. I, for one, welcome their future status as a superpower.

Don't have anal sex with an indian girl if she likes really spicy curries

China is advancing faster than you realize. You seem to forget that during the industrial revolution, America was still a backwater nation and American industrialists went to great lengths to steal or copy technology from the British. It didn't take long until the US caught up and surpassed Britain. China is following the exact same pattern now.

India has many more obstacles in its way, but has a lot of potential.

I think India is fast becoming a distopya with its present development model and not addressing it's more pressing challenges eg high illiteracy rates, unsustainable population, widespread environmental degradation, profound economic inequality.

That open defecation continues to be a problem demonstrates the country is built upon deep systemic flaws.

Interesting culture in a backwards heathen kind of way.
Wouldn't like to live there. I once had to shake an Indian persons hand and I was blowing through bottles of purell for the rest of the day.

>China is advancing faster than you realize.
>faster than you realize.

You shouldn't assume so much, I probably know more about China's economy than you do as I did my BSc thesis on it a year ago.

Barely any innovation happens in China, Chinese companies are very inefficient, useless infrastructure is being built just to line the pockets of government officials.

It will not catch up with the West in 100 years.

>You seem to forget that during the industrial revolution, America was still a backwater nation
No it wasn't. The United States has been among the richest countries in the world since its founding

Cool to visit with extremely interesting cultures and history but I wouldn't like to live there.

I think you're forgetting the West is currently in self destruct mode.

shithole desu
but Its history and civilization is great.

good food

t. rajesh

That sounds like the ultimate immersion experience to me

this

Hi can I get veggie sub on white

>"does the sandwich come with free chips and a drink"?

>t. an indian grill in a gourmet sandwich shop
baka

I don't think a single person who has gone to India actually enjoyed it, unless they were one of those 'third world people are so enlightened' fuckwits

>I probably know more about China's economy than you do as I did my BSc thesis on it a year ago.

Well, then you should clearly know that Chinese companies are quickly catching up.

A technological backwater nation.

they all look the same

I think you just know one side of things, they are doing pretty well and advancing in several areas, especially the fields where japan or south korea are good at.

I enjoyed it when I went. If you're the kind of person that goes abroad just to get drunk and fuck girls, then you won't enjoy it. But it has some pretty interesting architecture if you're into that.

Pretty nice history and culture

But modern day India is a mess

The creators of shonen manga

>and I had this weapon that only I could use and only against strong oponents and then it destroys the universe and other weapons and existence and the gods also my dad is a god and I have divine buffs

A shitty shitty country Poopinder. Even your family thought so if you are now shitting up Canada.

I like 0

would play a mahabharata MMO desu