Here, France. Your gay breakfast didn't have enough protein, so we fixed it for you

Here, France. Your gay breakfast didn't have enough protein, so we fixed it for you.

No need to thank us

t. Murrica

So funny dude this is a top class thread.

croissants do not look like bagels, dumb americans

Those are medialunas

They are cuernitos

Cuernitos = croisants

Count yourself lucky they only ocassionally get interested in trying to "fix" your food.

I love Burger king, 2 bk for 5$, yesss... I lift for 2 hours then go str8 to Burger king

Never ate tacos, any recommendations?

You're just jealous you didn't think of it first

If you-re new to it steak and cheese is always a winner, everyone loves al pastor if you can get it, and go easy on the spicy stuff, especially the salsa, it-s about enjoying your meal not proving shit to anyone.

We don't really eat spicy food here

Can I eat non-spicy mexican food?

LITTLE MEXICAN TACOS

BIG AMERICAN SHELLS

There's plenty.

t. went to Tijuana once and ate lots of food

Yeah, plenty of non spicy Mexican food, tacos are not usually suposed to be spicy you put as much salsa as you want or none at all and some salsas are pretty mild.

Dude, try a real tostada once in your life, you'll fucking thank me

Why do you guys invade Tijuana so much?

Me fije unas fotos y la masa de tacos parece la nuestra de panqueques

You need a big mouth to eat one of those

I could spit from San Diego and it would land in Tijuana is why. Accessibility.

Cuál es la diferencia entre eso y un taco, que no está doblado?

Nice

It's the same with brazil here

Your standard tostada is real maiz nixtamalizado with refried beans, lettuce, shredded chicken, avocado, crema, queso fresco and salsa, you may add carrots or jalapenos, in my region of Mexico we use a hot (as in temperature) salsa made with beef broth.

An American hard shell taco is basically a folded oversized dorito with picadillo *minus the veggies) baby tier spicy pico de gallo, lettuce and cheddar fucking cheese, sometimes sour cream and guacamole plus all the only in America variations like making the shell out of fucking chicken.

Wtf I noticed the shell was deep fried but keking hard. They actually and literally make chicken tortillas my sides

Wow Pedro you are very ignorant of our noble culture

A proper hard shell taco uses a corn shell that is not salted or seasoned (and therefore tastes nothing like a Dorito) and is filled with refried beans and spicy ground beef. Cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and so forth are optional toppings set aside for the diner's pleasure.

It's a fucking dorito man, pictured is actual tostadas aka deep fried tortillas

Also the whole folded thing is counterproductive, any adult Mexican can eat a properly made tostada and barely get his fingertips greasy, you people with your hard shell "tacos" still make a mess out of yourselves like 6 year olds.

You don't know what a Dorito is, Paquito. If taco shells were already Doritos, why would they specifically make a Dorito version of the hard shell taco? Checkmate atheists.

You walked into that