think about an old man named polan
in his 80s
old as fuck

he achieved literally nothing but vidya called witcher

think about a young boy named ameriga
in his 20s
he is the wealthiest and made tons of contribution to the world

sadly, this is not a joke

>his """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" lost to nazi germany in ww2

>His country doesn't have a millenary history

Poland not found

my country is older than yours mate

>his """"""""""""""""""""""country"""""""""""""""""" history begins after 1600BC

Umm..as a native American I take offense to your implications

>t.English teacher

America is older than almost every European country

>Germany
>France
>every country east of Switzerland
early 90s

WE

>America is older than almost every European country

WUZ

ANCIENTSZ

KANGZ

WUZ PHARAOHS AND SHIT

This is how americans claiming to be native american look like

you only want that abo privilege m8

>his """country""" has been raped by germans, soviets and mongols

L M O A
M
O
A

You mean every European state.
>A country is a region that is identified as a distinct national entity in political geography. A country may be an independent sovereign state or one that is occupied by another state, as a non-sovereign or formerly sovereign political division, or a geographic region associated with sets of previously independent or differently associated people with distinct political characteristics.
>A sovereign state is, in international law, a nonphysical juridical entity that is represented by one centralised government that has sovereignty over a geographic area.

No since we, Danes and Brits exists.

This. Our government's been around since 1788, older than any other outside of the UK, San Marino, and the Vatican.

>nitpicking

>his country's natives didn't even have a civilization before the eurodiseases arrived

kek note how much paler the egyptian is

>his """country""" hasn't existed continuously since 1600

> his country hasn't been continuously inhabited for over 60,000 years

based Ramses

>he isn't 1/602 aborigine and thus a son of the oldest civilisation on the planet

All these wewuzs

>civilisation

implying

List?

DELET THIS

Hi bro. I'm working the math to make a proper pinoy syle lechon belly in my appartment. Will show results :)

>he is the wealthiest and made tons of contribution to the world
Like bombing other people.

The "nation state" is a relatively recent invention, no more than 300 yo. Before that, you had crowns, duchies, holds, etc. Before that you had "civilizations" made up of people united under the rule of an Emperor/God.

If you are talking about geographic places where people have lived for generations, well, most places in the planet have been inhabited for at least 6,000 years.

Will you be going for the Cebu style? :)

Santiago is more than 1000 year old city

>his """""country"""" isn't even 30 years old

The Commies cucked all you guys so hard.

I live in an appartment so sadly no :( But I want to recreat the experience with the things I have around. Pls post more in latinamerican threads. Your input is always welcomed as a distant cousin, but fellow latin. Pls don't mind the bullies, if I'm around I'll scare them off

According to retarded ameriblubbers Sweden was created in the 60s or something. They arbitrarily move the goalposts to elongate their e-dicks

>Country has been inhabited by native people for 20.000 years
>People say its history begins after 1600s
explain this meme

Inhabited is very different from having a city. Sure your ancestors were running around eating pirañas but that doesn't makes the designated piraña fishing spot a village, town or city.
>inb4 you go full hue, no offense but get serious, don't go we wuz n shit with me because I know your shit

What do you texans know about history

t. son of rapists and communists

>countries that went to the moon
>after they lost the space race
What a joke.

Interesting. I also found that there is Lechón Chileno, have you tried this? Never really heard of other versions of Lechón until recently.

>His country didn't break up from Russia and still managed to achieve indenpendency for 100 years.
Are you even trying.

Anyone else would have answered you with monkey memes. Not me bro, I know quite a bit of my region's history. Not versed in yours, and pls forgive me if I was wrong but that's as far as I know. Pls tell me more and I'm not kidding. If you have the patience now or maybe make a thread tomorrow here or at /his/

Yeah I'm a pro. But we take out the skin from pigs because we use it for "arrollado de chancho" ;) Literally winked. So the whole crispy skin is a whole new thing for us (and for latinamerica), it seems like an asian thing, but I love the fact that our so distant and different cultures meet by these simple but so important things (they mean family time, sharing and all that brings us together, which IMO is what makes latins a brotherhood).

Is it a meme map?

debil

We are not a white nation we are all diverse pls delete

What a fag you are but yes germany is younger than america since it was created in 1870

>implying they can even figure out how to use the internet
Huffing paint, rampant alcoholism and excessive jean jackets take priority over actually learning to do anything useful, especially when you can just blame the white man for it

>his country's first art pieces are under 10000 years old
Spain wins again

>His country's first art pieces are less than 35.000 years old
Go back to bed, babby