The world is finally at peace. After all this time, we just had to-

Other urls found in this thread:

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/archive
youtube.com/watch?v=V5t70QDxxdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KILL THE JEWS

watch anime

Kill the niggers

how do you describe the expression she is conveying?

Kill everybody

Kill the Austrians.

get the last metroid in captivity.

Buy WinRar license

If you want the actual answer, it is to kill the Semites. pic related

There we have it folks.

Work together. Think about it. The USA, Mexico, Spain, Cuba, Canada, and the UK, all as part of one beautiful Federal Republic, built along the lines of the visions of Washington, Marti, and Hidalgo. Nobody could stop us. We would fucking dominate the World Economy, the World Political System, and the World Cup. Just imagine Spain's midfield with Harry Kane and Chicharito as the strikers. We would be so unbelievably good that the entire world would stop fighting just to marvel at the sheer power of our NT.

I can hazard a guess. This girl is named Allie (idk her last name), she is a very sweet but somewhat misled bisexual SJW college student with a tumblr account who loves cosplay (especially related to the video game portal). I think the expression she's conveying has something to do with a character named "Chel" and a character named "Waitly" and their relationship.

Oops, almost forgot the gif

who

Kek

Estas retrasado, mi hermano brasileno? Ya he dicho quien es.

Oh shit I just realized what you meant. Her tumblr is called "jumpsuited monster of a woman", just google it and you should find her tumblr page very easily.

I'm sorry for calling you retarded. I'm very drunk.

get rid of the wh*te race

enton hablas quien es logo

Establish world communism

World might be in peace, but the urges that falls onto my penis would make me do a WWIII to get a hot russian to fuck.

lo siento amiguito. Tengo el link aqui

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/archive

No, don't do it, communism is a meme. I fell for the meme for a couple of years, but if you really do your research and talk to people who have survived commie regimes you can understand that it's a massive scam.

Communism is like Catholicism: there are some very good ideas there which can improve our lives, but at the same time, I'm sure you wouldn't want Pope Francis strolling into the House of Commons, telling you all what to do....

youtube.com/watch?v=V5t70QDxxdM

It's a beautiful ideology, but it's based on the belief that mankind is better than we truly are. We're greedy scum, we can't handle something so wonderful.

abolish the state & capitalism.

Wheatley and Chell from Portal 2.
She even has a Portal themed tank top

Go vegan.

Fuck trannies

hybridmurderbirds

Yeah, that's it. I play a lot of games but I'm not familiar with portal so idk much about them.

Yeah, that's her other account. Also super cute.

idk why I'm promoting this attention whore, but whatever, she's an adult and she put that shit out there and I'm drunk so it's all good