What are Australian women like? Do their periods' ping timeout?

What are Australian women like? Do their periods' ping timeout?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e42V3M-5ScA
youtube.com/watch?v=ngEx_ZpddCM
youtube.com/watch?v=JHOBhgjc1Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=IoVa8cWHYqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of them are just like British women, small island small gene pool looks along with the stupid fake tan Geordie Shore aesthetics

This.
I want to leave this place so fucking bad.

This and this.

This, this, and this

this, this, this and this is bullshit
our bitches are prime

rude

UK, USA, Australia, all female gorillas

do they are really say harder you cunt?
id fuck a sheila

When I talk about the small British gene pool I get verbally abused for my flag.

gtfo chang

Japanese females aren't even female

Australia was a mistake

hmm...really makes you think

you were a mistake

>this, this, this and this is bullshit
*are

Learn English, Ling.

is you sure?

this

But Britain has a very diverse gene pool, lots of invaders and migrants (not even including the past 100 years) and Australia is built with just constant immigration. Neither have a small gene pool.

Yes I'm sure, you Brit-cucked Chink.

It's known that Japanese males and females look alike, but do the women look like men or do the men look like women?

you just called me a chinkare you asking to make love?

Strayan Women are terrible, definitely don't come here to seduce any of them.

> t. Clark Robertson, ESL teacher

Top tier sex. Boring as hell before and after.

That's an uneducated opinion. British gene is actually very narrow because the island itself is quite small.

Aussie women fuck like kangaroos

They aren't relationship material, just benis in bagina and even then it's hit or miss

Disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=e42V3M-5ScA

Damn she's got a moustache lmao

australian women are a disgrace to humanity

australia needs to be nuked asap

I'd still sexual intercourse her, if you know what I mean

"""australian women""""

youtube.com/watch?v=ngEx_ZpddCM

It's more about the geographical positioning.

What did he mean by this?

These are not women, they are streamers

Wrong, my ex is strayan and she is cute af
Really anglo looking but not in a bad way at all

What the fuck is wrong with australians?

youtube.com/watch?v=JHOBhgjc1Jc

Actually it's an educated opinion backed up by genetic studies.

Dont (you) me or my posts ever again Bazza

S T O P

NEVER post in the thread unless you're fucking contributing

Mirror mirror, everything you says come back at you

Never post ITT again.

Try me ya poof

huh i thought aussie women were more natural girls with great personality

>being french unironically

THAT'S IT

>having the same Flag as your neighbor

Stay anonymous faggot, the only thing I Have left in my life is the idea that one day Ill be free to hunt down you and everyone like you. You and your ilk are the reason the world is a shitshow en route to hell, and I will revel in every crunch of your skull under my boot.
Whoever you are, you pussy little bitch, don't doubt for one second that if I ever find you, I will fucking kill you, and noone will miss you when youre gone.

>neighbor
you're not even French are you?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little human? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Emu SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on ASIO, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in emu warfare and I'm the top slasher in the entire Emu armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another human. I will gut you with depth the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that human slanderous filth to me over the Internet? Think again, bipedal mammal. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Australia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the flock, grub. The flock that gushes out the pathetic little thing you call your human life. You're fucking dead, new born offspring. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can gut you in over seven thousand ways, and that's just with my beak. Not only am I extensively trained in talon slashing combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Emu Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to cut your miserable head off the face of the continent, you little ape. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "avian" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have bitten off your talking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn chimp. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, humie.

Everything, but in an entertaining way.
youtube.com/watch?v=IoVa8cWHYqg

stay away from our women, dumb frogposter

I'm a french as it gets, i ate baguette this morning, you guys dont write neighbor ? Or is it Neighbour

What the fuck? No fucking emu sounds like that. You said you graduated Emu SAS? You don't access to emu corps equipment. The corps has more shit then u. Come fucking at me, you fucking fake. If you were a real fucking emu, you would know how much we joke about each other's countries. And if you are an emu, I'm just joking around, just like everyone else does. And no matter what we say to each other, we have each other's backs no matter what. So why don't you rephrase your comment, and tell me how offended you are, and how you want to go to your safe space, and fuck off. This is why I enlisted in the Internet shitposting forces. Because I want to be the baddest mother fucker on the goddamn planet. So come fucking at me. Have a nice day, oorah, and go deck your slew

>I'm a french as it gets
how many men have sat on your face today?

>Bants with aussies
>a butthurt Sheepshagger comes around
What did he mean by this

Try me, i'll fugg every Shazza in Oz before i'll stop cunt

Please stop answering me

>the cuck NZ is behind while watching the scene happen
it's like pottery, it rhymes

I only have to say "Bonjour" to any anglo girl to get her in my bed though

make me nerd

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../