Spain will send thousands of inmigrants back

In the practice known by human rights activists as "flights of shame", over 30.000 inmigrants will be sent back to their country between 2016 and 2017... or to some place in south america if we cant figure out where they're from
hispantv.com/noticias/sociedad/199793/espana-inmigrantes-irregulares-expulsar-vuelos

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/sociedad/2016/12/15/5852547e46163ff0318b45ab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8DIo0mUIGDk
youtube.com/watch?v=nA_U9kbqRcY.
abc.es/espana/madrid/sucesos/abci-asesinado-tiros-joven-dominicano-tetuan-201701151129_noticia.html
google.es/amp/sociedad.elpais.com/sociedad/2013/05/13/actualidad/1368438294_124233.amp.html?client=ms-android-orange-es
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Island
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first class flight coming through

would be cheaper to just give them a good beating and throw them in morocco or something

Sudacas BTFO JAJAJA

The police should be allowed to shoot them in the face before they jump over the fence.

Fucking refugees are scum

>Again
Holy shit, just look at the time

I'm totally OK with this

Please don't send filipiANOs back here. There's like 100k+ in España.

>between 2016 and 2017

Estás cierto que es lo que querías decir, tío?

sudacas go back to the jungle ahhahahahahahahahhahahahah

Wtf i love spain now, be sure some russian blew up those flights

biennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! por fin

Spics BTFO

>South America

Fuck off. Send them to your colonies.

European countries should have colonies for these people.

This 2/3 of south america has nothing to do with that shit. We got portugal to send our scum( and they swallow)

It's Portugal's problem.

they are mostly being sent to Colombia or Dominican Republic according to this
elmundo.es/sociedad/2016/12/15/5852547e46163ff0318b45ab.html
its very small numbers sent south america anyway, don't be scared

Bien.

Mientras nosotros deberiamos es sacar de aca a los nuevos invasores, Grupo prisa et al.

Send them all back.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DIo0mUIGDk

Fucking euro spics want to sent their marrocans here

They're pure nigs from Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon and so on. Moroccans hate them too

youtube.com/watch?v=nA_U9kbqRcY.

t.Moroccan

Santiago es la respuesta

>spending that much money in international flights when you can just toss them into forced labor groups or Morocco
s m h

>you can just toss them into forced labor groups or Morocco
If the king of Morocco gets angry he sends them back. He is a treacherous bastard. It is better to send to the middle of nowhere so they can't return

no theyre gonna come here now

that morrocan corrupt retards can suck a dick
they became independent just because the US wanted a puppet state there in the cold war
either way the amount of money spent on deportations is quite high. i have no idea how they planned this so badly. more than 10 millions just in flights.

12 M is nothing compared with how much we would need to spend for the nigs in housing and what not

>sp*niards

>>sp*niards
You have to go back

>some place in south america
That's actually clever... I wonder if France would be willing to turn French Guiana into giant refugee centre where EU could dump all excess refugees?

>refugee families and children.jpg

LMAO just sending them to latin america, well not like that place can get any worse

Solo estamos intentando que vuestro pais prospere con nuesrtra inversion Congolombiano.Los negros como tu solo buscais destruir nuestro pais

>want to get rid of migrants
>threaten to ship them to Latin America
>wait for Swedes, ger"mans" and leaves to intervene and take them instead
Spain confirmed to smart for migrants

Only 30k?????

There are milions of shitskins from africa, SA and Romania in Spain

>Only 30k?????
30k each year and only illegal migrants.We are ruled by cuckservatives after all

>or to some place in south america if we cant figure out where they're from
I don't care if you send some dominican wrongdoers back to their homeland, but i will be fucking pissed if i find out that you are deporting non dominicans to our country you moorish piece of shit.

Implying you apes know how to behave

abc.es/espana/madrid/sucesos/abci-asesinado-tiros-joven-dominicano-tetuan-201701151129_noticia.html

good job
espana es mi hombre

Filipinos are the least of our problems. In general, Asian immigrants (Chinese, Filipinos, Indians, Canadians etc) behave.

Filipinos are bro tier unlike sudACAS
google.es/amp/sociedad.elpais.com/sociedad/2013/05/13/actualidad/1368438294_124233.amp.html?client=ms-android-orange-es

>sudACAS
They are as bad as fucking niggers

>i will be fucking pissed if i find out that you are deporting non dominicans to our country
but we already did that
they arrived in Santo Domingo in february 2016, its not like you would notice much of a difference with the locals anyway
some sudacas are allright.

Finally, Make Reconquista great again

Reconquista was always great

>some sudacas are allright.
t.Machu Pichu Gonsales El christian Quechua

>The state of the city of the Spanish country and its colonies
shaking my head to be quite honest with you

Ireland is enjoying diversity.

you've got to go back!

you should dump them all in western sahara and let them kill each other, maybe broadcast it

Again if you are going to deport dominicans back to DR, that's fine and i understand it, they are our responsability as they are our countrymen, but throwing unwanted people in a land they don't belong it's a pretty shitty move. Now, if i get to be president of these shithole i will deport all the illegal haitians to Spain and France as retaliation for such an abusive move.

Source?

I didn't choose this future, sad...

Bueno

your guys and congolombians are worst SCUM in Spain.

i am sorry for argies ( the best inmigrants in Spain ) but we need nuke central america and some countries in south america

This wouldn't be happening if only you cared more about your colonies and hadn't ceded half the island to France.

why are you guys so violent? the same thing with colombians,

congolombians were made for war

>Sp*niards
As long as you don't send them here I'm okay with it

Tough luck Western Sahara is moroccan now :^)

son peores que los moros

pic relatado

This image breaks my heart

Business plan: Send the refugees to Mongolia
Nobody lives in Mongolia

mongorians wear swastikas on the streets and hate how the chinese are invading them why would they accept africans in their land

Nigger genetics+being surrounded by niggers especially haitians.

Because africans are the most powerful race and the mongolians as race realists would recognize this and welcome their new superiors
Any sudacas that get sent their will be gassed though

Exactly
It's high time mongolians get culturally enriched, I say

i bet my bbc is biggers than yours turk

Well you're like 70% kahlouch so that goes without saying

Wait... is this why I have seen a lot of black people lately?

No those guys were there for your mother's bukake

Hmmm they already have some nice facilities.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Island

kek you have thousands of sudamericans in spain, why would we care if you send a few of them back

You might want to care if they start sending you random Africans or Dominicans because they can't figure out where they are from.

what makes you think any south american country would accept that?

>Send back Christian South Americans
>Keep Mudslim Shitskin Moors
ESPANA YES !!!

I'm Chicanus, can I move to Spain?

bravo Spain!

You didn't understand anything

We used to do that and it created the Maras.

Be careful Spain

My bad

I've just undestood now that you send your trashes from Africa to South America

>nobody expects the spanish inquisition

didn't they tell you like 3 months earlier that they were going to inquisit you?

that's still wrong though

You are welcome

In fact it's really good an independent Morocco, they are like our shield against all african scum and we only have to keep a good relationship with his king.

If we had the entire Morocco it would be like a Ceuta and Melilla but x100000.

a vicious dominican nigger killed 5 people here, 6 years ago on the same day, they were tortured.
cancer tier disease colombniggers, dominiggers and niggeraguans

this, id also send the worst inmates to northern europe so thye get comfy life as rapefugees

This fucking thread, I'm laughing really hard right now thanks

They are alredy accepting. Soon Chile will be full of niggers and you can't do anything about it

It is not. Niggers and illegals have to go back or sent to a shithole to pay for their crimes (being an illegal alien or a fucking nigger)

>not Namibia

Oh yeah those christian niggers are so awesome for France committing all the crime and just being overall human garbage. God bless diversity