bbc.com/news/world-europe-38625872

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0c9_1484472412
youtube.com/watch?v=hxYsSJFIDO8
youtube.com/watch?v=7YE74KHoOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=EUe81hKBw5M
snv.hr/eng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh no, not again. Nothing to see here, move along please.

wtf I do love serbia now
serbia banzai!!!!

It says desu

kosove je kosovskie

poland is germany

And yet, Serpia seems to be the most buttmad about it.

バルカン半島はイタリアです

>Kosovo è Servia
>Servia

ayy lol

何?!?

Fuck this train, we want Haradinai in prison, extradite him France, you US puppets

the man on left seems cute
balkan boi pucci

Why does serbians even care about this useless clay? People are poor as fuck there anyways

zitto animale

>useless clay

There are more resources there than in all exYu countries, combined

Plus, it's historically ours as out first state originates from that region

Plus, why would anyone give up just because some mudslime wants it? The question is asked wrong, it should be: Why albozergs want something that isn't theirs?

zitto a fucking Gluten

bestia

There's like 88% Albanians in there and 8% Serbs there. To me it looks like insanity to keep crying that Kosovo is Serbian clay. Should've made more babies you cucks.

japan is korea

Why did they write it in Korean and Japanese?

They will have to go back to mordor

Why the chinese?

but it was serbian for long time, albanians there are new u cant immigrate to a country in large numbers and declare independence suddently

why don't you focus on rescueing your serbian people left in Bosnia?
trading Kosovo for Banja Luka seems fair to me

no you are dumb as fuck
Both Korea is Japan
I think it's just a performance. Serbia and Kosovo aren't popular tourist spots among asian chicks who are obsessed with europe. they visit only croatia in balkan, I think.

>u cant immigrate to a country in large numbers and declare independence
Yes you can

Kosovo e srbia.

The Balkans are Italy.
Let's unify the unrecovered Italy again!

the absolute jewman

delet

In every existing census we were always majority tho

Based kike

That's the most logical thing, true

USA prohibits that because we are considered an enemy of the West because of out ties with Russia. USA literally bans us from doing the exact same thing albozergs did in Kosovo

That says a lot. ISIS, muslims, albozerg terrorists (UN considered all albozerg "freedom groups" as terrorists until USA ordered them to delete it from those lists) are all better than Russia for USA. That's fucked up world we're living in

Maybe its a bit like northern ireland in that some assholes moved in and now claim its theirs after living for a couple hundreds of years. There is really nothing you can do about it in the 21st century except out breed them.

Who /rooting for them both to just genocide eachother/ here?

>albanishits |BTFO!!!

liveleak.com/view?i=0c9_1484472412

hue

if my fruit trees get fucked because of radiation i will be mad as fuck

>The Nose Knows

too bad it wasnt with a 666 tripz

Because Srbija do Tokija!

>"Oo we're planting bombs,let's take a video of it"
The rails route is only Serbia and Serbian majority cities.Police investigations proved the "terrorist video" wrong.

Gibraltar je Srbija

The moon je Srbija

The sun je Srbija

But what would you do if you get it back? It's full of moozies now. Unless you are ready to genocide them, it seems like you'd be getting a lot of dead weight.

>they are waiting for france to "extradite" him instead of sending a few boy there with sub machine guns to rub him out.

thats how you do it serbro

next time it's tanks, not trains

youtube.com/watch?v=hxYsSJFIDO8

>kike
>posting Moonman

that's not how it works

Did you know that the Serbs came from alpha centari in 20,000 BC and because of this fact the milky way galaxy je Srbija

Bosnia was never a part of Serbia, unlike Kosovo.

is this why you're perpetually angry at ukrainians?

i wonder what will happen if Trump becomes friend with Russia (tho i doubt it, but what if??)

my face when you're so ignorant

>People are poor as fuck there anyways

you just kill the Analbanians and take the clay

But Serbia is also one of the poorest countries in Europe?

Tupac train when?

Of course, and Atlantis was built by ancient Serbs.

AFAIK Kosovo as always an autonomous community under Tito though?
plus a place full of muslims is an infected place: there's no choice but abandoning it. for example Berlin

youtube.com/watch?v=7YE74KHoOUw

still much richer than Kosovo

Serbia is THE poorest, and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Thing is, when Tito came to power he gave permission for Albanians to settle in Kosovo so they could run away from their lunatic commie leader. He even forbid re-settlements of Serbs there. The plan was albozergs stay there until the shit in their country gets fixed

What we got in return is 10+ kids from albozergs and forming terrorist cells that started killing both civilians and police. They even killed normal Albanians that wanted just to live peacefully next to Serbs

fuck macedonia fuck bosni a shqipere fuck you croatia, slovak ass..RONALDO.. SOCER

serb has wisdom of the falcon

Yes, Kosovo and Vojvodina were autonomous Serbian provinces.

Legally speaking, it would make more sense for Serbia to claim Macedonia than Bosnia. Macedonia was actually a part of Serbia before WW1, but Bosnia never was. It was Ottoman and Austrian before Yugoslavia was created.

Serbs are the reason for all the evil and bad things in the Balkans

when are they going to realize that "kosovo is serbia" is just a meme and that's all it'll ever be?

We claim the Western Balkans for the holy cross, and there is no compromise on this.

>Serbs settled into Croatian lands for centuries, become majority in some parts
>19th century tensions, Serbs pull Austrian tails wanting special privileges within Croatian lands (own schools, own judicial matters, own flag in Croatian cities/villages with Serbian minorities/majorities et cetera)
>20th century war clensings and animosity
>Croatia requests independence through a referendum
>Serbs boycott it and declare their own state, planning to secede
>great justice and the return of righteous Serbian lands

>Albanians get settled into Serbian lands for centuries, become majority in some parts
>20th century tensions, cleansings and animosity
>Albanians boycott the Serbian state, try to secede, stalemate
>finally secede nine years later
>grave injustice to the Serbian people and Serbia

Diagnosis: Collective cognitive dissonance

The war against Croatia was the greatest mistake in Serbian history.

Idk where you got this pic, but Slovenia got 4 medals in Rio and we have about the same population as Kosovo.

no, Ottoman empire is
but let's not get into those long winded details right now

Kosovo is Kosovo. Fuck serbija

Yeah, God is about the only thing that can help Balkans.

>be serbian
>could easily diplomatically gain territory
>instead chimp out and try to ethnically cleanse every non-serb
>forget that you're balkanshits and not efficient germans who could actually do the job
>lose all your territory in just a decade
are serbians the ultimate turbocucks?

Analbanian diaspora always surprises me with their well-thought-out comments.

Serbia did not go to war with Croatia. Serbs within Croatia did, thinking a secession from Croatia was smart. Even during the war, before the infamous operation "Oluja", Croats offered Serbs truces, autonomies within Croatia. They refused. Poor leadership, I assume

I don't care about Kosovo. It can be Serbian or Albanian. But this Serbian duplicity is diplomatically absurd. Only a fool can't see it. They tried to pull the same shit here, as Albanian pulled the same shit on Kosovo. And they still won't admit it's the same gravity of the situation. Ours was "liberation of glorious Serbian hearths" and Kosovo was a "grave injustice to old Serbian lands". It's fucking hilarious. And the lands they populated, especially in my region, were old Croatian lands. The city their extremists oh so covet, was among the first capitals of the Croatian kingdom lmao

>instead chimp out and become friends with Russia*
this is the only thing they ever did to deserve being blown sky high

let me tell you something because you're a catholic brother:
just because you hate Serbia making deals with the Devil isn't allowed
especially that part where you smuggle in syrian refugees just to fuck the EU from the inside
repent and sin no more

I don't hate Serbia. Everyone for themselves

I'm this guy wrote wrote all this shit itt

i basically agree with you, it's retarded to claim regions in Croatia as Serbia. Bosnia should be split though

My ex gf was a Serb living in croatia that got resettled into Serbia after the war, she basically is exactly what youre talking about. Im not balkan at all and I would get pissed off internally at her sporadic meme rants about Croatia and Kosovo and had to learn how to change the subject carefully

My question is she said her dad can't ever go back into Croatia cause he's on a list or some shit and it would be unsafe for him, does that mean he was a genocider? When I met him I got the feeling that he prolly killed a lot of people

o and my favorite is when she would call arkan 'her warrior'

>we dindu nuffing, we also ethnically cleansed because we're nice like that
sure, sure, serbs.

I have to admit it was the serbs fault for letting it reach this point t b h

If her father is on any list, it means he is due to be processed and judged by Croatian courts for war crimes. Don't know what they have on him, everyone killed people then and these courts are a nationalistic pomp and a dick waving contest, on both sides. If Serbs want to return to their homes here, they can. We have a bureau for their return, and some 130 thousand of them returned. It's prime land where they lived and God knows we need more immigrants. Better those who have lived here for years, decades, than Middle Easterners

My father was an artilleryman. He broke down when he entered a village slash combat zone one day in 1992, after an artillery barrage. He said he saw a very young man, with light green eyes, beautiful in his youth, staring at him, with an open skull and the contents of it sliding down his left cheek. My father knew it was his shell that hit his team. He still dreams of his eyes. He can't see the face but he periodically tells me of the beautiful green eyes in the dark. What's more grotesque, this dead man lived 20 kilometers from my father's village. They probably went to the same school
He didn't need this. The dead man didn't need this. Serbs should have accepted certain autonomies and remain within Croatia. We would have more people, more taxpayers and not as much dead countryside now

>If her father is on any list, it means he is due to be processed and judged by Croatian courts for war crimes
>If Serbs want to return to their homes here, they can. We have a bureau for their return, and some 130 thousand of them returned

it is so fucking funny to finally hear the other side of this, when i was visiting, i told them that if he wanted to go i would go with him and i doubt there would be any trouble if he was with a yank. the subject was dropped.

they also have a house there that they would always talk about and never mentioned the bureau for return

You don't really understand how this works, and I'm not trying to have a moral highground here. For example, I'm pretty sure that if you were a parent of a Serbian kid that you wouldn't want him to attendd a Croatian school. Lets just say that his fellow pupils wouldn't take kindly of him.

Still, it's not like they'd hate him for nothing, but you see that it's not very nice for Serbs there. It's a hostile environment.

Or maybe that's just my impression since there's always more Croatians hating Serbs than the other way around, it's just that ours are louder. Their media never lets us out of their mouth, but media is not a credible source of the opinions of the people.

To be honest, I just want us to be friends again. Or atleast civil neighbours, all this shitflinging in the Balkans is eating my soul. Balkans are a sociopath breeding ground.

We do, and we milk prime EU money for the project. Serbs don't believe in returning anymore. I remember a gala held for the cause during the government of Ivo Josipović. They allowed repurchase and regaining of real estate here for low prices. The political situation doesn't instill too much trust from those scattered and/or forcefully removed from Croatia, which is understandable, our baboons can't project proper diplomacy with Serbia (and vice versa), but even Bosnia has an agency for this. Bosnia...

There won't be trouble in cities. I spent my summer in the city of Zadar, in northern Dalmatia. The city was shelled and terrorized during the war. Harder than most cities here, and nothing happened to Serbian tourists I encountered here. I heard "bre, bre", in the middle of the square and no one batted an eye. But of course, Croatia is expensive, I don't blame anyone for not coming. Incidents happen, with keyed cars and buses, but they're minor hillbilly exhibitionism. Doesn't happen in tourist hotspots here (basically the entire coastline, the only thing worth seeing here, as a tourist)

It matters for us since this was the first time we entered an Olympic tournament and came out with a golden medal in Judo,even beating a renowned Japanese judoka.As I said,this was our first ever entry.

in my neutral opinion (ive been to every balkan area except macedonia and kosovo) croat citizens seem a lot more ready to drop it and move forward than serb citizens. serbs would rather make conspiracy theories and blame everyone but themselves for the current situation. i never paid attention to government shit so idk what the croat gvmt is saying.

no offense but i think serbs and albanians are both uncivilized people at the core.

>Or atleast civil neighbours
this could happen, but you need to give it 50+ years
we had our share of wars in South America too, now all we do is fuck each other economically and scam the shit out of each other. another 50+ years and we might be actual cooperating friends. so do you
but there's a lot of hate in balkan's hearts. it will take time to forgive or at least forget

your source says "August 9th" btw. it wasn't the final count
but yeah congratulations. my shithole barely has 1 silver medal

>no offense but i think serbs and albanians are both uncivilized people at the core
here's a +1 confirm
youtube.com/watch?v=EUe81hKBw5M

Actually, Serbian Serbs are mostly 'I don't give a fuck' kind of people. The Bosnian Serbs and Croatian Serbs....god, even we hate them.

I don't know what to make of your statement, it's your experience. My experience is that however we try to distance ourselves from the conflict their government and media still don't let us leave their mouth and always talk shit. Maybe the new PM will be nicer.

Here, the website for the council:
snv.hr/eng

A village next to mine is literally empty, yet it used to have circa 1300 people. It's a prime location, with some wonderful housing, newly built (70es/80es onwards), some unfinished. Vast fields, forests, proper irrigation, now connected to major Dalmatian cities. Won't sugarcoat it, it's "Zagora", the literal-est province of a province, so it's not yet infrastructurally stellar. But this land is owned by someone. Someone now living in a cramped Novi Sad or Belgrade periphery apartment. They won't even attempt to explore their roots

Here, "Kričke", an almost abandoned Serbian village in Dalmatia

we broke up a long time ago

i still take an interest in the situation recreationally because as an american getting thrown into that world was crazy to me

oh shit nigga