youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's hard to explain.

We mine electricity out of stones.
That's why we're called E-Stonia.

Sodomy, suicide and sudoku

Liquor tourism

Economic miracles and cheap viina

It has no famous stones, no stoners, and no one gets stoned to death.

pedoshit

Cheap booze.

here's a video
youtube.com/watch?v=n_xEHUKvIkE

After independence from the USSR, the estonians wanted a swedish model society (it worked fairly well back then). They came up to PM Carl Bildt for advice.

Bildt told them to look at Sweden, do complete opposite. And their economy is rapidly developing.

so Estonia is Finland's Calais?

Kek, and our beloved fennoswede millionaire entrepaneur Björn Wahlroos who led to your cunt since the taxes are too high here is saying we should look more lcosely to swedish economy.

Jonnes
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgz5eiJMnmE&feature=youtu.be

Underrated post.

Yes. Also they practically copied everything EVERYTHING from us, national anthem, national epic etc. They're just poormans Finland (don't tell them this)

retard

There are taxes and there are taxes.

With the right selection of taxes and government investment, you can develop a country, get jobs/investments and still rake in tax dosh.

The Reinfeldt era cleaned up a lot of things. If only Reinfeldt himself hadn't been such a wuss; gambled a bit and played the hipster-greens against the Sweden Democrats to stay in power with the lowest bidder. The rest is

memes

If both statements are true, then bravo, Estonia

I'm so sorry you had to see this

Bear... walrus?

Bravo Estonia!

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

what did you mean by this

me in the tracksuit

Estonians even wanted to join Finland about 100 years ago.

One million of little finns trying to figure out how do they paint soviet commieblocks to make them look more European

>kolm triipu

Saint Petersburg's outskirts

B R A V O

This ! i like them desu.

Baltic crusades n shit.

cute

A perfect example of finno-ugric genetic superiority.
Literally best ex-communist state in the world even though small, irrelevant, lacking resources and constantly being sabotaged by r*ssians.

Pagans for forever. Russia since the Northern War. NATO "independent country" since WWII.

Must be that 5% East Asian admixture, eh?

People speak very slow, very weird Russian.

Considering what shitholes laos, vietnam, china, north korea and australia are probably not tbqh

Well, your circle includes Helsinki, the capital of Finland. It is a vibrant seaside city of beautiful islands and great green parks. The city’s rhythm is laid back yet at the same time refreshingly active in terms of both the number and quality of restaurants and nightclubs.

More like fast, retarded Finnish.