Have day off from work and just sit home playing video games and read yaoi doujins

>have day off from work and just sit home playing video games and read yaoi doujins

How is your miserable life going?

My life isn't moderate

Miserable* kek

Faggot

i'm 19m years old and I'm getting kicked out of highschool today.

that's fucking sucks.

how is this possible

how retarded are you

well I'm in the highest level of high school (out of the three levels) but I'm getting kicked out because I missed too many classes

Didn't go to work because my neck really hurts.

Found out my car doesn't need a cambelt which saved me money.

Wow
Lewd

why did you miss them?

Must have been doing something really important right/ Inventing something or working on your business?

Lurking from lecture, listening to music. Haven't learned anything since last semester i think.

drinking and reading literature/poetry/philosophy

Oh, sounds like a good reason to get kicked out then.

I'm sure drinking and reading literature has great career prospects in the netherlands.

What are field are you interested in getting into?

Hanged out with a friend, all the evening, her boyfriend made her mad so she wanted to talk, she ended up with a tattoo lel, also im probably some laser hair removal soon.

becoming some kind of academic, or literary critic, maybe teaching. but I'm trying to quit drinking.

all is non necessarily lost, it will just take me an extra yer or 2 to get there, when I get my shit together.

I'm obviously not doing this because I think it's a good idea, but I'm very self-destructive.

Watching anime all day

I waste my time by playing VSRGs

I want to die but I'm hoping when I get out of bed and start doing stuff I might feel a bit better.

Cbf to get out of bed thoughhh

faggot

>academic
>literary critic
>mfw

if you want to be a critic then start off as a journalist m8

I fucked up my first semester at uni
And here I was thinking that moving into another city would help me get my ass up
>tfw you will always be an underachiever

Rude

Wow rude

>too intelligent for highschool

this kek

You won't become anyone if you're too fucking lazy to show up to retard school

back to balt

>"Do i detect feces on the glans"?

please dont bully I know I'm an idiot.

Where?

It's too fucking hot and tomorrow is expecting tops of 38, with betweem 9am to 7pm being over 30.
Fuck this stupid hot continent. The nordic region sounds so nice right now.
京子を抱きたい。

Don't be too hard on yourself because at 19 you're still really a kid and have plenty of time to explore what you want to be doing with your time. As long as you avoid 3DPD, heavy drugs and gang related shit you should be fine. Basically the only major things which would hold you back is jail time and/or knocking some cunt up and being stuck with a kid and it's cunt of a mother.

I can't stop watching science video on youtube.
I don't if I'm wasting my life or what.