BIG

BIG

And they're both from the white race??

POLISH

SOLDIERS

Why do they all look so pathetic compared to Finnish ones.

SMALL

AMERICAN

AMERIGNOMES

good posts

kek

They do not posses the blood of the khan.

Will sharties ever recover?

the funny thing

kek

anyone mind if I post ITT?

Americans should just leave Sup Forums right now.

Have they detected american troops at CERN yet?

Dude come on. It's a hypothesis not a theory.
No such thing as American troops.

Go ahead.

I did let out a chuckle

This can't be real

Top kjeh

>not replacing the dog with the american "soldier"

lol

ebin

I was thinking the same thing. I'll redo it.

*saves pic*

why smoldiers always wear glasses?

Does this explain why I don't know any tall Polish people? The big ones are conscripted and the short ones are sent to Canada?

I really like this meme.

That one Polish guy on in the middle looks based

Strange the Poles don't look Slavic at all

Yeah strange how most people don't look like some genereic stereotype right
Wew lad

Why Americans have so shitty camouflage? Too light.

it's almost like Slavic isn't a uniform phenotype and they all look different from each other

isn't that the desert camo?

Where are your winter camouflage boys?

The best posts by Canada ever

Old! It's not even that funny anyway.

4u, I'll never get bored of it

Doesn't they have woods/winter camouflage? Or do they have just shitty sandnigger camouflages?

Every time.

It's very hard to make a standard camouflage that blends well into practically every environment on earth.

Poland only has to worry about operating in Poland so they can tailor their camo to perfection in poland. The usa's camp is more of a jack of all trades mentality. It's works well for many environment's around the world, but at the same time isn't perfect for any.

They're big guys

Holy shit I almost get fired

they're so used to invade and fight sandniggers that I think it's the only camo they have

lmao, butthurt

this is gold

Americans came to a conclusion that having gazillion uniforms with different camo is not worth the money.

So they developed this weird urban/woodland/desert/snow mix and called it a day

We just have the wz93 Pantera you can see in the pic and the desert version of the same camo for invading sandnigger countries. Even then our troops if afghanistan are free to use whatever equipment they find suitable for the job, so you'll see a polish soldier wearing desert pants, a black shirt and a green chest-rig in the middle of a rocky desert.

We don't have a snow camo, we don't have an urban camo.

The American is wearing multicam.

yea strange

>poo in loo
>a fucking leaf
This is a new phase, isn't it?
>amerishort smoldiers

Give this man a hussar armor and a szabla and let him do what we was made for!

I've just realized that Polish trooper to the left looks literally like wojak
He has exactly the same face

kek, someone with mememaker skills should do something with that

Here it is, wait... awww shit, forgot the horse!

>Seba
Fucking kek, just noticed that.

Beautiful thread.

Hinter den kek der kanadische.

Funny part is the memes are actually true.

Duh of course it's not herp derp. Do you honestly think people are like 2 feet tall? Man Swedes are so stupid I swear.

>2 feet tall
Indeed, that's too tall for Amerismalldiers.

I meant to say Norwegian sorry. I confused your flags.

>oh no, we are trying so hard
>where are all the proxies pretending to be butthurt burgers

It is finnland mate. Also they are not 2 feet tall. The other two guys are 20 feet tall, duh.

Why do Americans always look so pathetic when photographed with other nationalities?

>still butthurt

kek, not because of that message but buthurt behind it

Best ones

Please continue this quality of posting Canada

Kek

kek

Do Americans wear shoes indoors so they can have five soles in them and look taller?

Can Burgerland ever recover from this level of banter?

>56% white
>5'6' tall

The thing is that I'm actually 6 feet tall.

These threats always post the same fucking 4 or 5 pictures.

Don't get short with me

USA BTFO!

how can americans even recover?

take another one

Cuck.

Yeah now show me the percentage of change between of the white population 1400 and now. There's over 20 times as many whites here as in your country and this country was only discovered 500 years ago.

HAHAHAHA

Sorry I said that backwards. There are 20x as many whites here.

Why do you hate white people when you are white? Oh yeah that's cause Jews run your fucking nation. The difference is I live in conquered land and you are getting conquered. That makes me a man and you a little fucking bitch.

Please stop embarrassing yourself, and by extension, all Americans.

>Oh yeah that's cause Jews run your fucking nation
cant make this shit up

Why by stating the fucking fact that we have a white population of zero and now we have 200 fucking million. Make an argument you little faggot. Tell me where you live I'll beat your ass into a pulp you skinny faggot.

>Oh yeah that's cause Jews run your fucking nation
>coming from the United Cucks of America
>the irony

HAHAHAHAHA

The TV Station LNK, is owned by the Jewish Bonnier family, based in Sweden.

Bonnier is a taken name; originally the family was named Hirschel.
Not only is the Bonnier family Jewish and not only do they own LNK, but they are the by far most influential media group in Sweden and in Finland. They are very influential in Denmark as well. They are also involved in the Baltic countries (LNK in Lithuania) the UK, Germany, Poland and other countries.

Of the seven largest daily newspapers in Sweden, the seven with a daily circulation of over 100,000, the Bonnier family owns four, Dagens Nyheter (the Daily News), Expressen (the Express), Sydsvenska Dagbladet (the Southern Swedish Daily News) and Dagens Industri (the Industry of Today).

The largest of the private TV channels in Sweden is TV4.

The Bonnier family directly holds 21,6% of TV4 and through their ownership of the Finnish based Alma media company they hold an additional 23,4%, totalling 45% which amounts to a virtual control.

As head of TV4 we find Jan Scherman (Jewish). Jan Scherman's daughter Clara Scherman is chief buyer for TV4. A man with an (Jewish?) Hungarian name Hans Isoz heads TV4 Vision.

Through Alma Media, Bonnier also controls MTV3, the most popular channel in Finland with 39,1% of the total viewing time (in 2001) and Subtv, the third largest commercial television channel in Finland, aiming mainly at young adults.