Anyone here experienced to fuck a circumsized girl? What does it look like? How does it feel for the girl...

Anyone here experienced to fuck a circumsized girl? What does it look like? How does it feel for the girl? Can she still enjoy it some way? Can you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)
youtube.com/watch?v=OtM2OKt_lI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls answer, I have to know

desperate bump

>circumcised girl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation

What the fuck ewww

I didn't know they did it in Indonesia

I thought you would know coming from an islamic country.

What? Albania is not Islamic.We have a secular state and Constitution and this thing is illegal

what the fuck peruANOs

>''''first world''''

>mulitate penis
"ohh muh astetics" "muh health benefits"
>snap a masqito bite off a gushing wound that is the vagina
"ewww"

fucked a bedouin girl once.
she seemed to enjoy penetration

I've always wondered how they get North Korean data on these sort of matters. I doubt there is any independent verification.

> Male circumcision is simply called 'circumcision'
> Female circumcision is called 'Female genital mutilation'

What did they mean by this?

1.Almost no one is circumcised here
2.Youre a Jew.You propagandate circumcision more than anyone

Because men and women don't have the same genitals.
The word "circumcision" has different implication if you are whether a woman of a man.

It's mutilation in both cases, though.

>implying penises aren't just vaginas with hypertrophy

It's not an explicitly Islamic thing. More of an Arab thing.

STFU Schlomo, circumcision is literally your fault.

meh i'm just sick of stupid faggots here unironically calling female circumcision barbaric and cruel while letting a smelly bearded fuck wearing a cape to cut their newborns son penis and give him a bj without a second though.

>Khitan (Arabic: ختان) or Khatna (Arabic: ختنة) is the term for male and female circumcision[1][2] carried out as an Islamic rite by Muslims. Male circumcision is widespread in Islam and accepted as established practice by all Islamic schools of jurisprudence.[3] It is considered a sign of belonging to the wider Islamic community.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)

it correlates heavily
youtube.com/watch?v=OtM2OKt_lI8

+ in English language sole "circumcision" would be more used in the case of male circumcision, because it's the most common case in english-speaking societies.

Because they're cutting the whole clitoris off and in some cases they're also sewing the entrace of the vagina, it's a bit more brutal and inhumane than just cutting some foreskin

entrance*

yeah it's mutilation, and should be forbidden except in case of medical necessity

Still, that doesn't prevent FMG to be much more grave. It's hear to make comparisons, but circumcision would be somehow the equivalent of removing the hood of the clit, while the equivalent of FMG would just be plain ablation of the glan.

This. Although I would argue that both practices are barbaric and shouldn't really be allowed, female circumcision is really in another league compared to male circumcision.

>what is pissing
>what is giving birth to 20 kids
"sewing the entrance to the vagina" are you retarded?

they just do it where the clit is.
boohoo they snipped her clit and sewed her skin together it's so much worse than removing the piece with the most nerve ending on the body off males.

fuck off you faggot white knight it's exactly the same

Umh, yes? Female circumcision comes in various degrees and if a vagina is sew, it can be unsew if her husband of father decide to.

The clitoris has over 7000 nerve endings, the same concentration that the glans has, so I wouldn't compare it to the foreskin.
But that doen't mean I'm justifying the jewish tradition of slicing up baby dicks, quite the opposite in fact. It's just that a reasonable man would understand the diferences between the 2 circumcisions.

>being against a meaningless, useless, painful and life changing mutilation makes me a white knight
uhm okay

these

Hopefully they'll ban male circumcision soon too, like Danes are trying to do. But that is still weak compared to female genital mutilation. That stuff is like if they chopped off the tip of the actual head of the penis, not just the foreskin. It's not something that could potentially have any beneficial effects like circumcision, and no one should do it, not even voluntarily.

It It same bub.
In both cases you remove an extremely vital part of reproductive organs that are reponsible for sexual stimuli.

It's just that Jews convinced everyone that MGM is good for you

It supposedly predates Islam in most of the countries that do it.

>what is pissing
Women don't pee out of the fuckhole.

The long term damage of male circumcision is negligible. You can lead a healthy life, even with having your foreskin sliced off. Not desirable by any means, but not on the same level as what Arabs do to their girls.

Circumcision raises the likelihood of ED by quite a bit.

Long term damage of FGM is negligible as well, as long as the procedure was done properly and the wound scarred in a desirable manner just like MGM.

Both mutiliations primarily affect your mental state.

People focus on FGM being bad because it's done by a smelly sandnigger in some shitty backalley with a rusted razor knife as opposed to MGM which is done in a surgical environment.

It's not the fucking point.