Is it obsolete?

Is it obsolete?

Yes, Russia is so weak that we really don't need the US anymore to keep them in check.

It gives the US too much influence.

Has NATO ever done anything of note in the first place?

Invasion of afghanistan, despite being a defensive alliance lol

it was bush autism that lead to this war

No. We can keep NATO but it's Americas choice to spend so much money on it and have troops stationed abroad. I'm pretty sure no one is forcing them to do all this in peace time.

US was attacked
Article 5 was invoked
All perfectly legal and according to NATO rules

This. Nato isn't obsolete, it was never useful to begin with.

>US was attacked
>US was attacked
>US was attacked
>US was attacked
>US was attacked
>US
>was
>attacked
>US
>US

What????!!!???

By ISRA-EL?? you mean??!!!!

Yeah, even Trump thinks its stupid idea.

this is only speculation, but it's possible Russia would have taken advantage and steamrolled a few european countries if it didn't exist

>pic

WE

Yes. Bombing Belgrade to defend kebab terrorists.

As long as russkies exist, it has a clear purpose: to keep those inbred mongoloid-slavs known as "russkies" from chimping out, as they commonly tend to do.

Them and little russkies, aka s*rbs.

So it's a completely irrelevant garbage post, yet you post it like the brainless Fingol subhuman you are. It doesn't surprise me that Swedes and Russians were needed to subdue, pacify and civilise you mentally inferior beasts

But It was inside job by Mos... I mean CIA did that. So It was illegal. When USA will pay repercussions to them?

Yes

But didn't they bomb Serbia? They more likely helped Kebabs and Bosnia.

but funlan, aren't you mongol yourselfe?
lol, butthurt

When did nato bomb belgrade?
Please provide nato mission name which all nato operations have.
Protip: american military != nato

this
The problem is that they don't even have to pay it themselves. It's financed by tax money from here. And it's one of the biggest points for Germans to get out of the Nato.

So it's a completely irrelevant garbage post, yet you post it like the brainless Slavic subhuman you are. It doesn't surprise me that Swedes and Germans were needed to subdue, pacify and civilise you mentally inferior beasts