He can only understand and speak in english

>He can only understand and speak in english

why would i learn anything else apart from doing it for fun

problem sven?

I can appreciate my own culture, movies, music etc. To the fullest, plus all of yours. While you only have your own and nothing else

Not him, but you should know that the most generic name in Sweden is Karl. Oscar is also used a lot. Sven isn't that popular.

To be fair there are more than one culture with the englishlanguage. It's not one uniform "Anglo" culture. At least not yet.

Yes, and we can fully enjoy all of them, + our own, that's still one more

>Sweden
>Culture
what did he mean by this

>He can only understand and speak his native language and the lingua franca

golden_lel.jpg

Search the definitions, retard

You're not going to enjoy a culture fully until you actually live in it, though.

Media isn't even half of it, and that which you get through media is rarely accurate to how the culture is.

Culture? Fucking racist cunt! We're all global citizens you fucking racist, straight white Swedish men know no better, i for one welcome Malmo becoming the new interracial breeding grounds

>not having a secret language while abroad

I'm trying to fix that

The fact that some people unironically calls themselves for "world citizen" disgusts me.

I learned basic Spanish by palling around with illegals at work DESU

>his first language isn't English

got any problem with that?

>his native language isn't the lingua franca

There's not much culture to sweden though, got a bit of blood money from ww1 and ww2, from selling weapons and steel to the nazis and the golden teeth you mugged off of jewish refugees, but that's it.

Some minimal contribution to science and none to music or anything "cultural".

Native Swedish folk culture is just plain and boring, not wonder you'd adopt Somalis, even tribal niggers have more culture than you.

>speak in english
it is better to say speak english

Before I came here I was studying Spanish but I just realized here how much the spics hate us so I stopped. What's the fucking point.

Not him, but obviously. It's not the media itself that at face value informs you about the society. It's the glimpse into the mind that created the media that lets you understand what it's like.

>his country is so irrelevant he has to learn a second language

ABBA, our shitty modern pop music is music. History is bigger than 20th century, and we have our own traditions like midsummer.

Bad example.

Give a better one then. The decieving Chink requires it