/vocaroo/

Record yourselves you autists.

English for tonight :

>Autofellatio is the act of oral stimulation of one's own penis as a form of masturbation. Only a limited number of men are physically capable of performing autofellatio.
>Few men possess sufficient flexibility and penis length to safely perform the necessary frontbend.[1] However, increased flexibility achieved via gravity-assisted positions, and physical training such as gymnastics, contortion, or yoga may make it possible for some. American biologists Craig Bartle and Alfred Charles Kinsey reported that fewer than 1% of males can successfully orally contact their own penis and that only 2 or 3 men in a thousand could perform a full autofellatio.[5] Previously, autofellatio was considered by behavioristic science a problem rather than as a variety in sexual practice.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1wNeD9rmASw
vocaroo.com/i/s06F7iLzOL2F
vocaroo.com/i/s1M3RcAgaDTK
clyp.it/yiblfcuy
vocaroo.com/i/s01Aps1nIcYO
vocaroo.com/i/s069RqvhgNWu
vocaroo.com/i/s0CXiKKEFZAk
vocaroo.com/i/s0iLBT5Gh5Bb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vocaroo never die

Thanks rusbro.

I'm too lazy to record something. Why all died?

Sometimes that's the way it goes.

Bump.

alri I'll just inaugurate the thread
vocaroo.com/i/s1wNeD9rmASw

vocaroo.com/i/s06F7iLzOL2F

Pronounce your 'r' more

Anyone willing to read, can do so.

Good evening, I would like to begin by introducing myself. I was given the name 'DJ Zimbabwe' by my peers and I come from a low income neighbourhood where life is not very comfortable. I've stolen many things and been involved with many altercations, most of which have ended in gunfire. In addition to this I've had sexual intercourse with a great number of the opposite sex. In fact, once I had a romantic rendezvous with your biological mother where fellatio was preformed, forthwith and without explanation. This encounter lasted for several hours, and many unspeakable acts were implemented. I paid her for her services and no subsequent contact either verbally or physically has been made. In contrast and despite the lack of legitimate evidence I believe whoever listening to this have been involved in a fair amount of homosexual activities. Activities, I and my companions look down upon.

Don't know why I did this.

vocaroo.com/i/s1M3RcAgaDTK

Can anyone beat my time with proper enunciation?

clyp.it/yiblfcuy

clyp > vocaroo for uncompressed recordings desu

strangely my voice loses most of the lower notes if you listen to it quietly, sounds thin and high

why do frogs say lenght instead of length

>th sound
that's why, seriously th sound is a pain in the ass

???

it's easy

put your tongue against your upper front teeth
blow air
???
th

It's not very easy for french speakers Tbh.
Well I know how to make the sound but I'm never comfortable doing it.

lazy frogs

Consider yourself lucky we even bother to speak english

it's not like you have a choice in the matter

Anyway, be indulgent

Bububump

I want a French passage.

Écoute Bernard... J’crois que toi et moi, on a un peu le même problème ; c’est qu’on peut pas vraiment tout miser sur notre physique, surtout toi. Alors si je peux me permettre de te donner un conseil, c’est oublies qu’t’as aucune chance, vas-y, fonce ! On sait jamais, sur un malentendu ça peut marcher...

I tried. Haven't spoken French in years.

vocaroo.com/i/s01Aps1nIcYO

>Pokeroo is kill

Sad!

Pretty good. Qu't'as is shortened "que t'as", which is already shortened "que tu n'as", so it's quite a mess kek, it's sort of written phonetically, it's not a real word.
We were planning to have a game tonight but only Nigel and I were available, we'll have one tomorrow if more people are down for it. Pokerovocaroo is back

Hahahaha

Very good

vocaroo.com/i/s069RqvhgNWu

Have only been learning french for 3 years, soyez gentils

Very good, watch out to follow the ponctuation, it will make it easier to read for you.

vocaroo.com/i/s0CXiKKEFZAk

have never studied or even attempted to speak French in the past.

can u understand?

I could understand but it's not very good kek, are you a spanish speaker ? You pronounced J like in spanish

that's all I could hope for desu. I've studied Spanish and yes, I've studied Spanish for 5 years or so

oops. this was meant for:

just checking

i disagree

It is tho, a little bit. Not even close to the hardest in English mind you, and French has several much more uncooperative sounds, but "deaths" really is a cunt to pronounce sometimes, for example

record yourself saying it m8.

do you have the ж sound in Ukranian? I took a Russian language class, and that one was really awkward to pronounce

>record yourself saying it m8.

Is there a way to do it with my phone? I think vocaroo's shit on mobile, or maybe it doesn't work at all even

>do you have the ж sound in Ukranian?

Sure do, chief, and the palatalized version too (Russian doesn't).

>that one was really awkward to pronounce

Really? It's just the -s- in delusion, vision, decision etc., but articulated a bit further back.

>Is there a way to do it with my phone?
not sure. haven't tried

>Really? It's just the -s- in delusion, vision, decision etc., but articulated a bit further back.

Yeah, I guess it shouldn't be too difficult, but having my tongue that far back in my mouth always sounded super guttural. besides some of those sounds, I didn't find the pronunciation to be all that tough. the little dose of grammar I received was pretty daunting though desu

One phrase my teacher couldn't pronounce to save his life was schism. not sure if it was just him, or if it's a difficult sound for Russians to pronounce. always got a chuckle out of watching him try tho lol

vocaroo.com/i/s0iLBT5Gh5Bb

also wondering

>the little dose of grammar I received was pretty daunting though

Yeah, I guess you understand now why Runglish is so prevalent: it cuts both ways. Even if English looks simpler on the surface (way the hell less flexion, stricter word order, etc.), all languages are roughly equal in complexity in that it takes roughly the same amount of effort to phrase the same thoughts given a sample large enough. What *actually* makes a language harder or easier to learn is how different it is from languages you're familiar with already, and English is full of shit that baffles the average Slav when he sees it for the first time.

>One phrase my teacher couldn't pronounce to save his life was schism

Really? It's just skizzum, isn't it?

your voice sounds vaguely familiar. have you posted here before?

>Really? It's just skizzum, isn't it?
Yep. For some reason he wanted to throw in a "sh" noise either before or after the k

bump

if you cant pronounce your dental fricatives youre not white