Disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuouE4GbhPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how does this insufferable cunt get the best format

>hey a-listers, look at these memes I found online lel

Let's get this rolling guise

GOAT milf

How can there be such a drop in guest quality from last week?

Kate beckinsale making emilia clarke look subhuman, how can one woman be so beautiful (her skin doesn't look great atm tho hope she ok)

Anyone going to be watching the new top gear?

I'll give it a shot

>sexiest woman alive

I've literally just realised her name isn't Kate Beckindale

Id put my sale in her beck if you understand my meaning

It's really all about who's available at the time.

Kate Beckinsale is 42 (fourty two) and she's making Emilia Clarke look like a dog.

Matt LeBlanc seems to try really hard to be charming but really he's just dull

That insecurity must be hitting you hard today, kid.

BBC plugging Top Gear really hard.

Yea she's ridiculously hot.

A bit annoying though.

If I was a celebrity, that shit they do in UK interviews where they sit you next to and make you interact with various other celebs you might not even know who the fuck they are would trigger me so much.

>Completely lost track of time and realised I've missed hignfy by 2 hours

Fuck me m8s.

They're all drunk so it's fine

Go to bed Emilia.

It was hosted by that filthy Canadian bird. I would ride her like the horse she is, leave her with another bastard child to raise

True. If you're a stuck up faggot which prob most of them are

But when the person is a comedian, it's usually great.

dany is fat as heck desu

Not really

Kate Beckinsale seems like a laugh tbqh.

That horse costume shit is straight-up autistic.

>>

haha

SOMEBODY GET JONATHAN ROSS OUTTA HERE

>That horse costume shit is straight-up autistic.

Straight-up made-up

You mean I made it up or she made it up?

I almost had an autism spasm two nights ago while watching a bunch of episodes of his show when I had an epiphany: HE IS LITERALLY JUST GAY BRITISH BYRON ALLEN.

It's the same shitty round table format where he moderates a "conversation" using poorly prompted preapproved bits in attempt to simulate a discussion. The only difference is here in America Allen is pretty universally reviled as a hack, whereas Norton is a British national treasure. Way to go bongland, we stole The Office and made it better and you stole Byron Allen and made him worse.

>Byron Allen
Literally who?

Norton is Irish, faggot.

She did. Obviously fabricated quirk, just like all the stupid shit J-Law comes out with

>we stole The Office and made it better

Do you thick tasteless cunts actually believe this?

She's so beautiful lads.

How can Kate be that hot?

Irish, British, it's all the same...

Kate Beckinsale's voice reminds of someone from a British sitcom or some other show, but I can't for the life of me place it. Anybody have a clue what I'm on about?

When is Kate going to hit the wall? She's reaching Salma Hayek levels of sustainability.

She'll be the next Helen Mirren m8

Proof that elves are real. That or she eats placentas non-stop

It seems to put most of the more introverted guests at ease. They dont feel pressured to carry the conversation all the time, making their input far more organic and as a result funnier. Of course, it's annoying when loudmouths feel the need to scream over everyone else.

This show just proves Kate Beckinsale is the goat waifu

>tfwkbwnsoyf

I can't believe I understood that. I've been here too long

>she will never put chocolate in your bum

god why does kelly c look so weird

GIANT

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAMING

EYEBROWS

She makes really creepy expressions. Probably doesn't help that she's sitting next to Kate Beckinsale.

Ultra-Christian Bear Grylls was super uncomfortable when Eurovision drag-queen Conchita Wurst was a guest on the same episode as him. Kiki Dunst and Dawn French were enjoying her presence, but he was acting like a scared little boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuouE4GbhPU

>Wait for new episodes
>turns out new episodes have been regularly releasing the last few months

I feel like I'm going crazy. I could swear I checked the other day and there were none. But it's been going for months.

Conchita Wurst is a frightening fucking thing. What happened to the cool drag queens? WHERES THE KIDS IN THE HALL.