Anyone else starting bloodline season 2? season 1 was pretty good

anyone else starting bloodline season 2? season 1 was pretty good.

Yes sir

Watching the first ep now. Like how it's a direct continuation from last season, like no time had passed at all.

same. scene boy sleeping on the sofa.

The only series I like that my family also likes, will watch season 2 with them.

yeah my dad and I watched every episode together. he died last summer. feels bad man.

sorry to hear that.

just finished s2e2.

this show is underrated

I remember a lot of people on Sup Forums liking season 1. it's just not a meme content show, so it didn't get talked about much.

Danny was the show, should have just made it 1 season

i didn't even know the new season was on there. thanks op.

what. wasn't everything tied up in season 1? how much story can they make out of some kid

you really don't know how they could make a show out of 3 siblings who killed their brother and tried to cover it up?

This season is cops investigating who murdered Danny and the guilt over it destroying the family.

just ended episode 1 this is already GOAT level suspense

watched ep1 but am a bit bored desu
the son is way too edgy, goddammit why does every kid on tv have to be so edgy

captcha had VALIS shop, that is naicu

Sucks that Danny is gone, but Kyle Chandler and Linda Cardellini are both great actors that can carry a show themselves. I hope they don't turn Danny's kid into a carbon copy of him, seems like a dumb twist with him showing up right after his dad dies.

Cuz now

I saw the first couple episodes of season one, it felt like a movies worth of plot being dragged out obscenely long. I wish shows would use the longer storytelling advantages of tv to tell bigger stories, and not to just stretch and pad out plots to fit time slots.

It would work better as a miniseries, 12 episodes is too much. It definitely drags at times.

you bet

>goddammit why does every kid on tv have to be so edgy

goddammit why does every kid on Sup Forums have to be so edgy

because ya'll are fucking edgy

Honestly wished netflix released episodes like 3 episode every week instead of all of them at once. Can at least build up some hype for their shows

yeah, kind of sucks since now I have to avoid threads on here out of fear someone who already watched the whole thing will spoil it.

their business model isn't about hype

it's about quality

Season 2 is out? Thanks OP, I didn't know.
It won't be the same without Danny though.

halfway through the season premier and Danny Jr is already hitting on John's daughter. Takes after his dad I see, hope we get some wincest this season.

Does linda do any nude scenes in this?

Yes, she has a hardcore anal scene with her african lover.

Only 10 Episodes for the second season

halfway through episode 3 and danny junior is already annoying the shit outta me

sweeeet

I don't think it needed a season 2. Season 1 felt like a complete story and anything else would be superfluous.

>but he had a secret son the whole time!

I'll watch season 2 but I'm not eager.

I really liked Season 1 as a standalone story and was skeptical of the second season too but some of the character actors they've got on the show now and the directors/writers attached to it will make me watch every episode. I liked the first one already.