How does one make a movie that would get 'certified fresh' rating?

How does one make a movie that would get 'certified fresh' rating?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_amazing_spider_man_2/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pay the manchild critics and make it a safe, PC, bland, inoffensive rehash following a tested formula.

>Movies and TV shows are Certified Fresh with a steady Tomatometer of 75% or higher after a set amount of reviews (80 for wide-release movies, 40 for limited-release movies, 20 for TV shows), including 5 reviews from Top Critics.

capekino

This is the only proper response to these butthurt, comic book store dwelling, manbabies.

Pay the critics and slap "Marvel studios" on it.

Its funny, because when the internet was becoming mainstream and I was 16, I was told about RT and looked at it back in 2004 and said: "meh", doesnt reflect reality.

Now, 12 years later its even worse.

Imdb is the best source of finding out if a movie is worth watching or not.

Some odd ratings seemed inflated like Crash, but usually imdb is spot on.

put the word Marvel somewhere in your movie and presto, instant certified fresh from RT

Make it PC and liberal, don't make it an action movie unless you're going to put hamfisted political stuff in it.

quips

Make a good movie ?

so can Sup Forums name a movie that doesnt deserve its rotten/fresh score that ISNT cape?

Only God Forgives

It's young adult novel so it's almost the same, but no way in Hell Hunger Games is better received by critics than Dersu Uzala.

Make a good film.

Make a good film. Except a comedy. Rotten Tomatoes always give comedies low ratings because critics have no sense of humor.

Keep crying fag

PAY THE WEBSITE

How has Warner Brothers not figured that out?

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_amazing_spider_man_2/
Why didn't they pay them off?

Do a reddit survey to find out what they want in your movie

CRITIC'S GUIDE TO MAKING A GOOD MOVIE

>BE AS POLITICALLY CORRECT AS POSSIBLE
>TAKE ABSOLUTELY ZERO RISKS IN THE PLOT
>TAKE ABSOLUTELY ZERO RISKS IN THE VISUALS
>TAKE ABSOLUTELY ZERO RISKS REGARDING THE CHARACTERS

JUST DO A MOVIE THAT'S ALREADY BEEN DONE A MILLION TIMES LMAO

There you go, 80%+ fresh on RT!

Literally every disney/marvel movie.

Remember, most media critics now are millennial/gen-x women and nu-males, so that's who you're pandering to.

>Strong women and non-whites, you can have a white male lead but he'd better not be too competent
>Snarky dialogue and quips that can easily be made into gifs on tumblr and twitter. Try to imagine someone saying "when you ____" before you write a line and see if it works as a reaction image or not
>Non-threatening, mostly harmless villain that fails constantly at everything they attempt. They might get triggered if the bad guy does anything too harsh. If you can make them sympathetic by giving them daddy issues or a traumatic childhood all the better
>Don't dwell on things like civilian casualties or anything like that. Actions should have no consequences for your heroes under any circumstances
>Don't take any big risks with the story. These people don't want to think. "Fun" is all they care about, first last and only. Stick to a simple, shallow retread of movies they already like and don't make them think about anything deeper than a kiddie pool
>Appeal to nostalgia. Make references to things that were popular in the 1990's/early 00's
>Plenty of bright colors and 'sploshuns. If you think it would keep a 10 year-old or a cat entertained you're on the right track

Guaranteed 90% or higher.

guys stop

I wonder who could be behind this post

you guys better stop or I'm telling

top kek

damn I laughed