Is this the dawn of the UNJUSTING of james?

is this the dawn of the UNJUSTING of james?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCW1QaOH1Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00
youtube.com/watch?v=MSB9SZvtP2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's be honest, AVGN just isn't the same anymore. I love everything that Cinemassacre does not except for AVGN. I love James talking about movies, though. He's really more of a movie guy than a gamer.

He was always a movie guy more than a gamer. He did Avgn Because it was successful and he had fun with it.

Favourite AVGN episode GO

The paperboy episode was one of the best in a long while though

The newest episode is old tier

Swordquest

the avgn movie was his biggest mistake

I've watched Paperboy 8 times since it came out.

Whatever he does, he still is raising another man's child as his own.

He's uncucked now

Castlevania

Chyea right, I mean he goes through all the trouble of shoehorning in a pointless token black guy and a pointless token chick and he doesn't even include a token asian or a kid a wheelchair. If you're gonna be "diverse" for the sake of being pc you gotta at minimum be as diverse as the burger king kids club.

the funny is that a bunch of feminists got mad at rolfe, probably making him the most relevant he's been in those circles in a long time. Shit he probably made a little cash from it.

Yet what most people don't understand is that James is just autistic about ghostbusters, didn't even bring up the woman thing

>That image

Paperboy is one of the newest episodes, right? I had to think about if I have actually seen it.

Yeah it's the newest episode

he mentions poopy puffing, right?

Officially unjusted

Is that hank hill?

>patriarchiecomics

[+1]

Then you've got Doug on the other side pandering with his whitewash video that says that dubs are racist. It's like a ying and yang balance between these two.

I just want more episodes when he talks reviews older consoles

When even was the last console review he did?

with ljn art studio

Big Rigs

youtube.com/watch?v=sCW1QaOH1Y8

>Ben garrison
Holy fuck top kek

Plumbers
Bugs bunny
Sword quest
Any of the console ones

>.tv. goes back to liking James not because of anything he did, but because of things other people said about him

You fickle little faggots.

TMNT
Cow-a-fucking pile of dog shit

Friday the 13th

>Yet what most people don't understand is that James is just autistic about ghostbusters, didn't even bring up the woman thing

It surprised me, I had read about this whole feminist backlash, then I watch the video and he literally doesn't mention the fact that women are in it once in the entire thing

Pretty funny 2bh

I only watched the first 5 minutes and he said he didn't give a shit and that it was fine and that the nips thought scarjo looked like the ghost in the shell, and that a jap superman film would have a gook in it

AVGN vs Arino-san

who do you pick Sup Forums? and why?

True. They've showed themselves to be the real cucks
I never left his side though

JUST BALD MY FUCKED HEAD UP SENPAI

How many animes has Arino been in?

He sucks balls at video games 2bh. He admitted that he gave up Resident Evil 2 because he couldn't get past those first few screens that have a few zombies in them. He blamed the controls.

I'm pretty sure he admits that he isn't the greatest at video games. He may collect and have tons of nostalgia for them, but aside from a few games he isn't near pro level at all.

I actually don't mind that. It makes it more relatable. I imagine if he really was autistically good at games the show probably won't be as good.

Nintendo Power, SMB3/The Wizard & the Castlevania videos

He also didn't say a fuckin word in James' defense when the SJWs smelled his blood

Action 52
Dracula
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

shredder's my ass and splinter's my balls

kek

shredder's my ass and splinter's my balls

kek

same, user.

autistic children will hate him for not being good at games, but they're just that -- autistic children

lol
the extra channel had it's avatar changed

Friendly reminder that Rolfe deserved something better than AVGN to be his most famous creation: youtube.com/watch?v=XacN05uJY00

what anime is this

mike is trying so hard to be the face of cinemassacre

Anyone else want to watch Mike Mattei in Poor Little White Guy 8?

silver surfer

Part 1 of both Batman and Superman

all the halloween episodes, batman games, and the one where him and bugs bunny just beat the shit out each other the whole time

Get it?

he clearly is using the wrong head

10/10 picture

except he does mention it and he even does it from a SJW-friendly perspective

>plumbers don't wear ties
>plumber character wears tie

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

there's a new video on his site that gave me feels again like No Budget Dream did

What was it? The one where he's talking about his wife and daughter being sick and he starts crying and has to cut a bunch of times? I got major feels.

No it's called '20th Anniversary: How I got started'

good taste

Chronologically Confused

>AVGN
>Not the superior IrateVGNerd
youtube.com/watch?v=MSB9SZvtP2I

ayy lmao

New AVGN episode plot: I'm tired of doing this... I guess I should just quit

[game review]

Wow I was wrong (orchestral version of the theme fading in) the world needs a nerd. Fuck Yeah