Eternal /got/ general

old

Schemes edition

First for Azor Jon

Rightful thread

DAKINGANDQUEENINTHENORF

is he picking her up or is it just manlet syndrome strikes again?

Jon is going to breed Sansa after taking Winterfell

beautiful sweet righteous thread
for /got/ is dark and full of tripfags

She's crouching down

So, can this Jon/Sansa thing really happen? I mean for real and not on the meme level.

Reposting in the proper thread.

Can HBO fire her if she gains any more weight

no

more stories like this

Jon is going to cream her next episode

no but the last two episodes she looked thinner in so idk

No.

Besides, Sansa/Arya is a better pair. :^)

Yucky dude. They're all related and things

good thread

Bargon wanchi kox paa, tyrion. hooo hoooo hooo hooooooo

Manlet syndrome

Yes

kek

Does anyone have the one about Renly's actor and the peach?

to be fair, if it turns out they're only cousins, they could marry
Tywin married his first cousin

The scenes where Tyrion meets Jon Snow where extremely difficult to film, as Kit Harrington couldn't understand why he had to refer to Peter Dinklage's character as a dwarf. He didn't comprehend that CGI would be used later to make Jon appear taller than him

Someone explain how the warging with hold the door works. How does warging him 30 years ago make him do your bidding 30 years later?

Disregard, found it.

>Gethin Anthony. Bloody diva. He hates peaches. I mean HATES THEM. I was at lunch with him, early on — this is like, season one when we were all getting to know each other. There was this chocolate cake thing he ordered for desert and there was a kind of fruity sauce on it. He took one bite and said “Are there FUCKING PEACHES in this sauce?” Dude roared, I’ve never seen anything like it. Finn Jones was with us and we had to physically keep Geth from punching the waiter in the teeth. All the while, I’m thinking “Oh no! What are we going to do when we get to the peach in Season 2?”

>So season 2 rolls around and we get to the scene and we do these table reads of the first few episodes. And Gethin is there, very nice… but he takes David & Dan aside. And I see him talking to D&D turning BRIGHT RED… like he’s about to have a breakdown or something. Then I remember: the peach! He’s read the draft! The scene with the peach! And David & Dan are trying to explain the symbolic meaning of the peach and how it’s a fan favorite and how many readers can’t separate Renly from the peach… We even had George skype with him about it — Gethin was so angry, foaming at the mouth. I didn’t think anyone could make George R.R. Martin cry but Gethin did. I can’t even repeat the things he said.

>I’ve never seen anyone hate a specific fruit so much! And usually Geth’s a really sweet guy… you might even call him a “peach”. But don’t. Cuz if you do, he’ll cut you.

>Anyway, no dice. He threatened to walk if we made him eat a peach. We offered to make a fake peach, out of gelatin or something, but that didn’t fly. He wouldn’t even PRETEND to eat a peach onscreen. We tried a few takes with him eating an apple… I think maybe one with a bunch of grapes… but it just didn’t work. So we cut the fruit altogether. But you can blame Gethin fucking Anthony and his weird peach hatred.

lel

She's only chubby, that's not fat fat

for a story that claims to be grimdark and show the darker side of war, arya goes through a suspiciously high amount of improbable events without ever getting even close to being raped

what if they both farted on your cheeks desu

It doesn't.

I don't care what the Hodor actor says, nothing shows Bran wasn't warging Hodor to hold the door and Bran's warging is not fucking electricity that he used to "jolt" Hodor and just get him to get up

Bran warged with him in the present, but because Bran's consciousness was in the past it fucked up and he fucked up Hodor's brain in the past too

Kek

>that chubby

Fucking lardass muricans have poisoned your mind with their media

She is fat

i bet a fat girl wrote this

What's his endgame?

+1

to get bran to build the wall

>male and female interact with each other
>omg they so have to fuck
you people are pathetic.

Ok so from what I understand when Bran heard he needed to warg into Hodor he got confused and warged into past Hodor

This made a connection between the two Hodors so when he was being told to hold the door while dying his past self heard and felt the same present Hodor

The result in past Hodor is what we saw

Mind you I might be wrong

That sounds kind of dumb, being able to multi task like that. Having your conscience be in the past and warg someone in the present.

She gets smacked around a lot in Harrenhal though. The Brotherhood had Harwin there and also meant to trade her to Robb for ransom so they had reason not to hurt her.

I can't remember if the hound ever smacked her around much but he enjoyed calling her a bitch and talking about how much he'd wanted to rape Sansa. Again, he meant to take her for ransom.

triggered

post feet

To make Westeros his so that he and the other Walkers can have a real place to call home without the fucking humans and Children trying to kill them

it was a fuck up. It's not normally meant to go like that, but Bran had to fuck it up to learn a lesson or some shit. Bloodfaggot knew what was coming when he took Bran back that last time

Pretty much this, she wasn't raped but her life was not that great either

That's not the case.
Bran warged Present Hodor whilst in the past right in front of Past Hodor; this causes the consciousness of one person to be spread across two different moments in time at once. This causes Past Hodor's brain to fry, but that's all there is to it. There is no imprinted imperative to hold the door for Past Hodor.

The scene just served to teach Bran of the dangers of time meddling and the impact his powers can make.

He's going to gather 1000 ships and sail to Mereen to turn Dani into a zombie queen

I just want to see Jon fill that pussy to the brim on screen, is that too much to ask

Did Sansa make that coat to make up for lying to to Jon and make herself feel better for having done so, or cause she's still manipulating him and giving him a gift that makes him feel like a Stark accomplishes that?

Jonsa is the new cancer of /got/.

>it's real

the hound smacked her round the head when she tried to stab him with Needle through his armour

The Brotherhood was only ever kind to her though. They only ever restrained her in spite of her grabbing weapons, trying to flee and breaking Lem's nose.

I think you are reading too much into this pham

god I hope that was one of mine

he's going to command the whites to cure themselves

Not gonna happen. Incest doesn't work out on Starks, user. Move on and go back to Tumblr.

I was hoping we'd get a few leaked chapters.

why do whores never understand greatness?

Well the scene happened after Brienne asked her if she trusts Jon so much why did she lie about how she learned about Riverrun.

So she's doing it out of guilt most likely since she still didn't tell Jon the truth, but you never know if she isn't still doing stuff to manipulate him

bullshit they said this last year

Only showfags will say no. Sansa has always wanted a man like Jon. In the books she even thinks to herself that she wish someone would execute Janos Slynt, and then later Jon executes Janos Slynt. He's what she's always wanted, and since they were never close growing up they have no Westermarck effect giving them an aversion to sexual attraction with one another.

It fits

Promise me nedu

GRRM can't possibly try and release excerpts for everyone they kill because then he'll have to release 90% of TWoW he's written so far.

B-but it's not incest if they're cousins.

Rate the mountains.

1>3>2, everyone?

What about episodes?

We /LadyBolton/ now

In the interview she doesn't trust jon completely. She trusts cia more that him.

promise me, ned

they are in the wrong order faggot

>In the interview she doesn't trust jon completely.
Yes, but that doesn't mean that's permanent.

>She trusts cia more that him.
This you're just pulling out of your ass.

He put them in the order that he rated them. You ought to know what order they appeared in

That's not mah motha

What can we expect of him in the future?

1>3>2.

1 is literally perfect.

He has the height, the build, and the face for it

3 at least has the build but not the face or height necessarily

2 has the height, but has such a shit build he's the worst

1 shits on 3 then maybe sansa then tyrion is tied with 2

Make zombies great again.

>you never know
she literally guilted him into invading winterfell
why even asking? literally no one will argue your ranking.
Though it's more like
1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shite>

>promise me, ned!onga mhhhm

Post the drawing

Peter Dinklage blows though

>Promise me, Ned.

Do you think the cast ever masturbates to rule 34's of themselves?

you don't know how much CGI budget went into that

You mean the order in the pic or the order of the appearing actors?

To cleanse Westeros of Summer Island and Rhoynish blood.

>she literally guilted him into invading winterfell

Yeah but she already has him wanting to do that.

Giving him the coat however and making him feel like a Stark when he's not and she pretty much outright said so when she mentioned that she has the name, has the effect of making him feel better and think he's very important if not as important as Sansa.

she's been manipulating jon since episode 2 just to retake winterfell although he was a bit bitchy about it at first.

>khal drogo in shit teir

wat?

They'll show his cock, but they can't show a full screen pussy. That would be misogynist.

His new face looks so much worse than the first one. I literally stop liking him now.

the true order i didn't even look at the pic