Recognizing Arab genocide of Persian Zoroastrians

Hello Sup Forums,

I would like to request you guys to sign a petition for the UN to officially recognize the Arab invasions of Persia/Iran as genocide.

Here is an example of what the Arabs did to the Zoroastrians:

>To conquer Persia and force Islam, the Arab invaders resorted to many inhumane actions including massacre, mass enslavement of men, women and children, and imposition of heavy taxes (Jezyeh=Jizya) on those who did not convert. By the order of “Yazid ibn-e Mohalleb” in Gorgan so many Persians were beheaded that their blood mixed with water would energize the millstone to produce as much as one day meal for him, as he had vowed.[3] The event of blood mill has been quoted by the generations of Iranian Zoroastrian families to this day, yet our books of history have been silent about it. In recent years however, disenchanted Iranian scholars have been writing about the blood mills and in fact this event has been reported by our historians of the Islamic era. On the way to Mazandaran the same commander ordered 12,000 captives to be hanged at the two sides of the road so that the victorious Arab army pass through. Upon arrival, many more were massacred in that province and heavy tax (Jizya) was imposed on the survivors who did not convert. Some historians have estimated that a total of 400,000 civilians were massacred.[4]

The Arabs also killed dogs, which they viewed as unclean, in order to mock the Zoroastrians who held them dear,

If this bothers you, please sign here:
change.org/p/ban-ki-moon-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-we-ask-un-to-recognize-the-genocide-of-qadisiyyah-in-636-a-d

Thank you. I would be eternally grateful towards anyone who signs this.

What good will recognizing a 1200-year-old event do? At the end of the day, the Persian elite adopted Islam and spread it to the people on their own will instead of constant resistance.

bump
i cant be bothered signing it myself but i hope other people do

>on their own will
No.

things happen before modernity doesn't count
otherwise the us will be in a lot of trouble

Thats way too back in the past.

>things happen before modernity doesn't count
Why not? Even during that time period,what the Arabs did was considered unethical.

So didva lot of other people yet no one makes a petition because of it.

Arabs still make reference of it positively. It was a very big turning point in history, the collapse of the Sassanian empire. Watch this:

tinyurl
(dot)
co
m
/
jp2nkyt

Note; Zoroastrian priests were referred to as magi, and these children are justifying that genocide.

lol why?

they had their chance in history, just like everyone else, and they failed to hold their cultural ground, like so many other cultures throughout history.

fuck em, the better victor won and Im not going to cry them a river.

This is why you arm your people and prepare them for total combat with the deadliest weapons you can invent so the other faggot doesnt pull a fast one on you and genocide the fuck out of you.

I{ still think the UN needs to be dissolved

Fine, then don't sign it. I think more people should be aware of how Islam was literally founded on genocide and bloodbaths.

All Iranians should be killed

Everyone here knows this..... Muhammad spread his religion peacefully at first, since that didn't work, he used conquest.

>Muhammad spread his religion peacefully at first, since that didn't work, he used conquest.

It was conquest from the get go you taqiyya idiot

Guys from the top forcing religious changes to people below them was always a thing.

Religions was adopted by many for a multitude of reasons (many at the same time) including by threat and extortion, for political and economic reasons, and/or by persuasion.

Go read Muhammad's history

Nobody gives a shit you iranian faggot. Go bitch about it somewhere else to people who actually give a damn.

Btw most Persians are faithful Muslims nowadays an would probably kick your ass if you said anything bad about Islam.

>Btw most Persians are faithful Muslims nowadays an would probably kick your ass if you said anything bad about Islam.
You underestimate the extent of Persia-Arab hostilities. Many Iranians are fed up with Islam and want nothing to do with it, especially given its bloody advent.

The blood mill still exists in the hearts of every Muslim.

gotta stain the name of ayyrabs mroe

i hear that the younger generation is indifferent to islam. So there's some hope that they can expel the crescent moon menace.

>Many Iranians are fed up with Islam and want nothing to do with it, especially given its bloody advent.

No not really. Stop believing the diaspora trying to be the spokesperson of Iranians back home.

No lol I was reading shiachat thread about some 30-year-old Iranian in Canada or US that wanted a pure shiite virgin girl. He was so sexually frustrated he had to take up kickboxing to take out his energy since he didn't masturbate either

I was referring to newer generations in Iran. Not diaspora autismals.

The ar*b butthurt would be glorious. That's reason enough.

This is true, but there's definite historic Arab/Persian tensions underlying the current Sunni/Shia clusterfuck.

>all these Islam apologists
Fuck em OP, you're fighting the good fight. Islam has genocided more people than any other religion (and considering Christianity that's no mean feat)

Diaspora why do you hide your identities

>implying I'm Iranian
Nice try Mohammed. Trump will rain atomfire down on you all.

you have been visited by the le tricky arab cavalryman of iranian genocide

persian tears and islamic golden age will come to you BUT only if you post " Do it again based Khaled!" in this thread

Do it again based Khaled@

Islam is a death cult like Aum Shinrikyo

do it again based khaled

bump for Saoshyant

Sure, but only if we recognize the Arab genocide of the Egyptians, Phoenicians, Mosopotamians, and all other ethnic groups in the Middle East that became arabized with the spread of Islam

Do it again based khaled

This is true, but we're Iranian not Persian
And this
We only hate Saudi's because of their actions in the Iran-Iraq war.
Arabs outside the gulf are bros. Fuck off with your diaspora shilling.
Newer generations in Iran are pretty Islamic. Tehran is the only exception but a lot of cities like Beirut, Damascus, Dubai, etc are pretty liberal too.
Got to hand to to Khamenei for turning Shia Islam into Iranian nationalism.
A lot of Arabs are Shia you dumbfuck
This