"But j-johnny! i'm pregnant!!"

-climax in act 3. scene 3 after ballroom party.

>it flashed back in Depps mind like a river becoming flooded anew. The words from the doctor the surgery, he knew he had a vasectomy before he ever met Amber. He had gotten it back years ago when Disney demanded he control himself as an asset to their multi billion dollar film project.... there was no mistake in that Texan bitches eyes, the edge of her lips curved into a cruel smile foreign and ethereal in its grace and beauty, she had won. He collapsed back on the 3 million dollar sofa his face in his hands he could feel the wrinkles cresting his brow and the tears bellowing in his eyes.

Cut

>Que to 70mm slow 60 degree swooping shot of giant sparkling wine bottle *audio is of sparkling wine fizzling louder and louder as the shot spins faster to the center and Depp's hand's grasping the neck of the bottle from a pov shot. *identified by the jewelry on the fingers and bracelet*
-----------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Do you like it? Where the fuck is Tarantino when you need him to finish writing this script damnit. i'd green light this shit to make a quick easy 20-40 million by christmas on a budget of say 15-20 million.

>that pic
Money really is everything isn't it

pay up johnny

This is the face of a pampered idiot and an evil witch

>inb4 which ones the witch lel

the bimbo

which ones the bimbo?

gib me the moneys johnny

Do you guys like how much emotion and impact the climax has? the next scene is a back shot of him doing a keg stand chug with the giant champange bottle and he screams before starting his rampage destroying the room.

let's make it a revenge story, this should be act 1 scene 1,
Johnny beats her up, she loses the baby, decides to take her revenge.

wouldn't work because his mom dies making him too sympathetic of a villain. not to mention his legion of fans.

Friendly reminder that this crazy bitch already tried to cuck Harrison Ford and it backfired spectacularly thanks to his wife.

Friendly reminder that she also fucked Snyder and god knows how many more to get the female lead in Aquaman.

And no, I'm not making this up. This bitch is as crazy as she's beautiful.

we will just reveal it in the end, so Amber get doubts when she's about to decapitate him with her Zatoichi Katana, it's fucking perfect.

>mocks donald trump
>loses his career few months later
POTTERY

i think if you try to make this an action thriller instead of a surreal JUST gold digger story your not gonna make any money on movie. you'd need a catchy title like: Crystal Spires or something. during the champagne rampage you'd need a nice slow motion shot of it geysering out like a spire in the film.

what's our market here?
13 yo old girls that will flock in cinemas to watch Amber have her revenge against an old drunk has-been weirdo, or a dull gold digger story?
You got to think big if you want to make it in this business , lad.

Somebody post the closeups, I get off to women being rudely awoken from their perception that they're more important based on the man the dick they're fucking is attached to.

our market is normie tmz crowd. this is gonna quickly spin out of control into a big story giving it free publicity. maybe we should get david franko to play depp, i bet he'd do it for cheap 8 million.

Don't be fooled by beauty. No marriage, no JUST.

we'll call it
AMBER HEAR WILL HAVE HER REVENGE ON HOLLYWOOD!

also yes, Franco is a great pick for the villain, he's universally disliked. We'll get him for $150,000 maybe less.

Knock Knock 2 starring Johnny Depp

i think the hardest part is who do we cast as amber heard? they have to look like their early 20's and have the talent to pull off the role of a lesbian gold digger but not so much so that we resent her outright. i mean amber does look like a 9/10 theres a reason she is good at what she does.

Was hoping to find a 'tell that to Zod's snapped neck' in there somewhere. Rather dissapointed.

it's easy, that lesbian chick from inception, she doesn't have to be a 9/10 as long as the story works.
Plus we'll be credited for reviving her career forever after that.

This is what men get for holding white women to such a high regard.

we need both leads to be very attractive to draw in the tween,teen,& adult markets.

we can always cast a young Kardashian and be done with it.

Emma Roberts would work with a slight makeover.

Johnny pays to have arranged fight club sessions with worse for wear, frail hookers.

I think this is a fantastic choice.
Maybe david franko was a bad call he almost seems too young to pull off depp.

with cgi we can make him look older

No

what if we shot it with a-scanner darkly art style, that film came out cheap like 15-20 million.

meh, we can rotoscope it, but it will end up making the audience dizzy, rotoscoping never really caught up. we can use 3-D though for the Katana scenes.

ok maybe have one rotoscoe scene for the flashbacks

Fraser for Depp familia

How is kstew not the PERFECT person to play her

I like this.

He's got the personal experience to bring realism to the roll, all he needs to do is wear some glasses and wear a wig.

too old,also people already associate her with Bella.

Well I don't
>implying I'm not going to go to sleep while fantasizing about that

alright rotoscope won't work in this film it'll make development time hit 2 years which could destroy the whole projected time line.

If you really want that katana scene i suggest we setup a scene where their arguing and she picks one up and depp grabs a fire poker and they square off for a second before walking away from each other.

I don't know, I think we should drop the Katana too, Tarantino already did it. We should choose something else.

so with a 2 month movie run time and an expected opening of $30-45 million assuming we can pump and dump it as an exclusive to hulu or netflix for quick cash revenue of 5-10 million?

i think we'd be safe to have around 10-20 million in marketing, realistically though cutting that back and going viral online would probable cost more around 1-3 million.

This movie would have great returns. both disney and warner bros would be interested in making it.

if Elliot's parents gave him actual spending money, this wouldn't have happened.

People are faggots, they won't listen.

What if Amber right after she gets beaten by Johnny meets Elliot, who is about to commit his killing spree, and decide to go after Johnny first?

i think they already made that movie with a news reporter m8.

The twist is that Elliot was framed by Johnny for cucking him, and he was just trying to save the refugees?

It will be like Taxi Driver II

*FREEZE FRAME*
*RECORD SCRATCH*

Yup. There I am, that's me, Johnny Depp. Well let me start from the beginning...

To Die For is a 1995 American crime comedy-drama film, made in a mockumentary format, directed by Gus Van Sant and written by Buck Henry, based on the novel of the same name by Joyce Maynard, which in turn was based on the factual story of Pamela Smart. It stars Nicole Kidman, Matt Dillon, and Joaquin Phoenix.

You are all bullies look at this poor woman she needs pusy licking mmmm i would do it lol

she's crying over how she realises she might not get as much money as expected and won't be able to afford that yacht after all

What type of phone do you think Johnny threw at her?

Yes, but does it have refugees?

>Gus Van Sant
that guy can't direct an action thriller even if his life was depended on it, no wonder the underwhelming box office score

>implying woman without makeup in public

Potential male leads:

>Jack Gyllenhall
>Tom Cruise
>Brendan Fraiser
>David Franco (top 2 picks)
> James Franco (top 2 picks)